NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fire Release: Ash Cloud

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Fire Release: Ash Cloud Left_bar_bleue96/96Fire Release: Ash Cloud Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
Fire Release: Ash Cloud Left_bar_bleue111/111Fire Release: Ash Cloud Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

Fire Release: Ash Cloud Empty
PostSubject: Fire Release: Ash Cloud   Fire Release: Ash Cloud I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:56 am

Name:Fire Release: Ash Cloud
Element:Fire
Skill:Ninjutsu
Range:(5-10m)
Description:The user does the Tiger and Hog Hand Seal before focusing their chakra into their mouth and letting out a cloud of ash's toward the opponent, effictively blinding them and allowing the user to escape. The ash's burn the skin on contact, but that is a useless feature, as any shinobi that is expierenced with combat will be able to take the small amount of heat the ash produce. Asl othe Ash's get into the eye's of anyone caught within its cloud, doing their eyes great harm as well. This jutsu is primarily used as an escape techiqnue, and is rarely used in the middle of a fight, due to its inability to harm an opponent effectivlely by itself, though it does have some ueses in combat. The utsu is also useless against Byakugan users, seeing as they can close their eyes and see straight through the cloud, finging the user almsot instantly. Also the burns caused by the ash's are just a side effect of the jutsu, they are not able to cause great harm at all to a shinobi, though a young Genin or villager might find them painful, seeing as they are not as used to pain as an experienced shinobi.
Chakra Usage: 6
------------------------

(Two years ago)

An eleven year old Den walked onto the training field, wanting to build another techinque. He had never shown anyone his Lightning Arc techinque, he had chickened out everytime he wanted to show one of the higher-ups his own custum made jutsu. den wanted this jutsu to blind his opponent if he needed a quick excape, and he also wanted to make it hurt his opponent as well. Den decided that he would make it a cloud of ash, seeing as it would burn his opponents body slightly, hurt their eyes, and mess with their lungs. That meant it would be good for escaping as well as messing with his opponents body. Den had to make sure that he was alone before he began to create the jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Fire Release: Ash Cloud Left_bar_bleue96/96Fire Release: Ash Cloud Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
Fire Release: Ash Cloud Left_bar_bleue111/111Fire Release: Ash Cloud Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Release: Ash Cloud   Fire Release: Ash Cloud I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:07 pm

Den did the tiger and hog seals, focusing his chakra into his mouth. Den had done similar jutsu before so he believed this would be easy for him. den had to take a moment to mold his fire chakra, trying to turn it into ash. Once he was done Den sent the ash flying from his mouth, unfortunelty he messed up and began to cough the ash out, beggining to choke on it. Den had to hit himself until he puked to get all the ash from his throat and sighed, I need to be more careful next time, I don't want to have to make myself puke everytime I use the techinque.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fire Release: Ash Cloud   Fire Release: Ash Cloud I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:20 pm

Den got back to his feet, and looked at the puke on the ground. Den waved his hand in fromt of his face at the smell, it was horrible. Den walked away from the puke, thinking about how he would do the techinque this time, and make sure that he didn't get the ash stuck in his throat. Den thought about it for a moment and did the two hand seals again, focusing his chakra again. Den shot a cloud of ash from his mouth, sending it straight out infront of him and watched as it built up, though it never came more then five feet of Den. Den did this for a little bit, until the cloud was huge and Den was running low on chakra. Den smiled at the huge cloud and walked out of the training grounds, wondering what kind of jutsu he would make next.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fire Release: Ash Cloud   Fire Release: Ash Cloud I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:56 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Fire Release: Ash Cloud Left_bar_bleue0/0Fire Release: Ash Cloud Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Fire Release: Ash Cloud Left_bar_bleue400/400Fire Release: Ash Cloud Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Release: Ash Cloud   Fire Release: Ash Cloud I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:01 pm

~APPROVED~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Release: Ash Cloud   Fire Release: Ash Cloud I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Release: Ash Cloud
Page 1 of 1