NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the border of fire

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
the border of fire - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0the border of fire - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
the border of fire - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400the border of fire - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

the border of fire - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:25 am

"Nami...." He placed his hand back on her shoulder, "Why didn't you tell him?" He said looking her in the eyes and speaking softly. "If he came along, you would have someone to talk to, someone to do missions with, you wouldn't be alone." He looked over at Kaito. "I'm Jakusha Hyuuga, Kage of the Sound Country. I came here and offered Nami the chance to leave Konoha and joing my village after the Exams. I also asked her to give you the same offer, but she didn't." He didn't hang it over her head, he knew how she was feeling, but not what she was thinking. "So Kaito, what do you think about this?"
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
the border of fire - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50the border of fire - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
the border of fire - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100the border of fire - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:29 am

Nami put hers away so when the exams are finished she will go"i didn't want him come Jaku"Nami looks at Jaku making him aware why she didn't want him too cuz he was an uchiha
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
the border of fire - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0the border of fire - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
the border of fire - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400the border of fire - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:49 am

(Post order is Nami, Katio, Me now....Kaito can post now.)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
the border of fire - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100the border of fire - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:27 pm

"i accept your offer Jakusha" he snatched the headband from Nami and took his off and tried it on he said "i like it" he then took it off and put his leaf headband back on and asked "shall i wear this all the time now Jakusha"
Back to top Go down
http://friends-878.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:32 pm

"It depends, Kaito....are you in the Chuunin Exams?" He smiled and looked back to Nami. "Why didn't you want a friend to join you Nami, you wouldn't have to share this alone?"
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
the border of fire - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50the border of fire - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:42 pm

Nami makes handsigns and then flickers out of the area
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:52 pm

Jakusha watched as Nami fled. "I would go after her, due to the fact she would tell others about this....but, I'll let her go....I feel as if bad things are going to happen to Konoha, and not by my hand...." He said in a honest voice. Turning his attention back to Katio. "So......Katio Uchiha...." He gestured for him to follow himself back to Otogakure. "...What is the level of your Sharingan? I know you have them..."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:09 pm

He replyed "one tomoe but i'm hoping to get it up more" he smiled and said "i'll follow you then" he then took his leaf headband off and put the sound headband back on and activated his sharingan he then said "this is my sharingan".
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:36 am

Jakusha laughed, "I know what the sharingan looks like, you can turn it off." He chuckled a little. ....one tomoe huh....nice.... As he continued to walk, they eventually crossed the border and entered Rice Field Country. "I know of a easy way you can get your second tomoe....but you'll have to fight me....."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:24 pm

Kaito turned his sharingan off "if we fight you have to be easy on me please" Kaito then laughed a little himself "what can you teach me then i'm up for it".
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:41 pm

Jakusha laughed again. "Slow down young Uchiha....there can be people around. Wait tell we get to my home....then we can train." He continued to walk through his lands. "Welcome to Sound Uchiha....your new home...you will be protected here...All I wish for is that you tell me if you see anyone trying to attack my lands....As of right now, I'm trying to develop something called Curse Marks...I'm close too...once I get them 100 percent completed...you may have one...but first off...we need you to get your second tomoe...." As they walked, they came across Jakusha's hidden home and it's huge sealed door. He gently placed his hand on the door and it opened, showing a set of stairs descending down to another heavy door. As they passed through the huge door Jakusha opened, it shut quickly behind them. He opened the second door and they were finally in Jakusha's hidden home. "I have several rooms that you can sleep in...and a huge training room..." They walked down a long hall and entered into a room that was 300 feet long, and wide. "Now....the question is....do you want to have the fight of your life for your next level sharingan?"

(If you want two tomoe, the fight will be in Otogakure, not in this topic.)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:11 pm

"I've wanted a stronger sharingan i would like to have the fight of my life please" he had a huge smile on his face "do i need my sharingan for this or not" he then waited for Jakusha's reply.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:13 pm

(I'll make the topic in Otogakure)

~Topic Closed~
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:29 pm

Nami appears looking around the area first to check if anyone followed her here then she looks to the border of the land of fire.
"good no-one followed me" Nami says closing her eyes
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:55 pm

(OOC: Nami....I would suggest making a new topic....you can call it....-thinks-....Going to Sound.....also, PM Kiza so he knows about this....please Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the border of fire
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3