NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the border of fire

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
the border of fire - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50the border of fire - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
the border of fire - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100the border of fire - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

the border of fire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:15 pm

Nami stares at him"but i am the sanin here"Nami starts to walks backwards"i can't leave here i am needed and i lo..."Nami stop before saying more
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
the border of fire - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0the border of fire - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
the border of fire - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400the border of fire - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:18 pm

Jakusha didn't need her to finish her sentence, he just gave a half cocked smile. "You love someone....that is understandable...." He didn't move from where he was standing, he just continued to talk. "A genin level sannin.....are you going to replace the Hokage, since your village doesn't have one right now?"
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
the border of fire - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50the border of fire - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
the border of fire - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100the border of fire - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:29 pm

"no..."Nami stops before speaking anymore"leave me alone"Nami makes handsigns for Hidden mouth kunai and fire them from her mouth as she moves faster backwards
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
the border of fire - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0the border of fire - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
the border of fire - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400the border of fire - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:39 pm

He laughed under his breath, Little kid....doesn't know what she's doing... Jakusha kicked off the tree and flipped, dodging the kunai that was shoot at him. "I was only talking, trying to be civil about this....but you picked the hard way...." once his feet hit the ground he charged at her and flickered so he was behind her. "Why did you do that....you must know you can't beat me...." he placed his hand on her right shoulder and a little symbol appeared. "Don't try to run away....that little mark...I'll remove once you hear what I have to say...but if you run....you'll see what it is used for...."

(This is what the mark is used for.....since I haven't activated it fully, I haven't lost chakra yet)
Name:Hiraishin no Jutsu - Flying Thunder God Technique
Type:Ninjutsu
Chakra Usage:10
Element:n/a
Description:Hiraishin no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique utilized by the Fourth Hokage. The technique gave Yondaime his nickname "Konoha's Yellow Flash," due to his bright yellow hair and his ability to traverse great distances in the blink of an eye.

A space-time jutsu like Kuchiyose, Jakusha first needs to mark his destination with a shiki (rite)(shiki also means "command" and "direction" in english) first, he can then activate the jutsu to come to the mark. He can apply this to a weapon such as a kunai, and when thrown or used, he can instantly travel to it. He can also apply the mark to a touched area, such as his opponent or some other surrounding feature. No matter where the opponent goes, Jakusha can travel to the mark to kill them.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:45 pm

"say what?"Nami says scared hoping he not hurt her that mark is harder then anything"speak then Hyuuga"Nami says again
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:52 pm

"You can move around, it's not that type of mark....and don't worry....I honestly don't want to use it...." He walked back around her and got a little distance between them just to prove that he was speaking the truth about not wanting to hurt her. "First off....I was making you a offer to join my village..." He said in a calm and relaxed voice, trying to ease the tension. "Secondly....I was going to wait until after the Chuunin Exams to hear your reply....you know...give you some time to think it over....."
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:11 am

"ok i will think about it Hyuuga"Nami says looks at the hyuuga then looks up at the sky"why me?"Nami looks back at him as she wondered
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:25 am

"Honestly...your a Hyuuga....I can train you....teach you things you haven't learned yet....I can make you into something that even a Chuunin can't stop..." He said with truth in his eyes. "Also...call me Jakusha...whats your name?" He said as he looked her in the face. "Also...who were you talking to earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:30 am

"i am Nami Hyuuga and thay was Kaito Uchiha"Nami says knowing he was telling the truth and starts to think about his offer"i will think about it ok Jakusha"
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:36 am

Jakusha reached into his back pouch and pulled out two Sound Village headbands. "Here, take these, I'll be back after the exams, one of the headbands is yours. Give Kaito the other, and tell him what I told you." He placed the headbands in her hand and touched her shoulder, removing the seal. "You are free to go now...the seal is gone." Jakusha turned and walked back to the his country. "Remember, I will return, and you WILL be coming back with me."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:03 am

Kaito was walking around the forest finding a place to hang out when he bumped into the big tree that he was sitting on with nami he decided to go back up there and have a little nap but before he started to climb he thought about his talk with Nami and why he left so rudely so he decided to find Nami and apologise.
Back to top Go down
http://friends-878.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:20 am

Jakusha got a chill that ran down his spine, so he turned a activated his byakugan, looking into the forest. So he's back.... He turned and flickered into the forest and hid from the newcomer. Thats the boy that left....lets see if Nami tells him.... A small smile crossed his face as he watched from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:27 pm

Nami hides the Headbands and turns to kaito"hi kaito"Nami yells but didn't want to show him the headband she didn't want anyone to come with her so now she made her mind up to go to sound and not to stay here after the chuunin Exams
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:36 pm

"what are you hiding?" Kaito seemed very interested. He had a feeling like he was being watched so he activated his sharingan and looked around expecting to find someone while still waiting for Nami's reply.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:40 pm

Nami hides the headband under her clothes at the back then puts her hands out"nothing why would i be hiding something Kaito and deactive your sharingan no-one is here"Nami knew the hyuuga was here but she doesn't want Kaito to know anything
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:59 pm

Jakusha stayed hidden, Why is she...... He became a little frustrated but kept his cool. ....so he's a Uchiha....thats a good thing....if she doesn't tell him, I'll have to talk to him too....
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:18 pm

Kaito deactivated his sharingan and said "you're up to something aren't you" he started to walk around Nami trying to see what she was hiding he then yelled out loud "Who is there!"
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:12 am

Nami closes her eyes"no-ones here Kaito"nami says opening her eyes again and stares at him as he walks around her"don't you trust me at all"Nami asks
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:15 am

Jakusha stayed back, watching them, Sooner or later she will tell him....besides...if she does know him, she wouldn't be alone when she comes with me.... His Byakugan never turned off, and his eyes stayed fixed on Nami and Kaito. ....Tell him girl....why don't you?
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:03 am

"well i do trust you but you look like you have a dirty little secret that your not telling me" Kaito was hoping to get an answer out of Nami. "please seriously nami what are you up to".
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:36 am

nami looks at him"no-one is here and i am telling the truth"Nami says still looking at Kaito not want him to know anything at all"so why are you back"
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:42 am

Jakusha decided to take matters in his own hands, and came out of hiding, deactivating his Byakugan. He walked towards them, coming up from behind Nami. "So....you're Kaito....How are you?" He said with a smile. "And Nami....why don't you tell him?"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:10 am

"i'm good who are you" he asked while turning off his sharingan he then frowned at Nami and turned back to the mysterious man "do you know what Nami is hiding?".
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:13 am

Nami takes out her sound headband and one for kaito"sound headbands"Nami says holding her and the other one and looks at him abit and sighs
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:24 am

"so this is what you were hiding why didn't you show me?" his frown disappeared and a big smile grew across his face "can i have mine then" he asked holding out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the border of fire   the border of fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the border of fire
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next