NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The forest near a waterfall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The forest near a waterfall Left_bar_bleue50/50The forest near a waterfall Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
The forest near a waterfall Left_bar_bleue100/100The forest near a waterfall Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The forest near a waterfall Empty
PostSubject: The forest near a waterfall   The forest near a waterfall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:29 am

Nami walks near the waterfall and puts her in the water checking the water and it was nice and warm and thinks that she might go in to the water
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The forest near a waterfall Left_bar_bleue0/0The forest near a waterfall Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
The forest near a waterfall Left_bar_bleue100/100The forest near a waterfall Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The forest near a waterfall   The forest near a waterfall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:37 am

Kaito was wondering around the forest when he saw a girl in a waterfall so he went over to the girl and asked "what is your name" "my name is kaito uchiha" "do you need company" he stood there waiting for a reply from the girl and maybe get to know her.
Back to top Go down
http://friends-878.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The forest near a waterfall Left_bar_bleue50/50The forest near a waterfall Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The forest near a waterfall   The forest near a waterfall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:38 am

Nami turned to the boy and smiles"i am Nami Hyuuga and hi Kaito and ok"Nami smiles at him
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The forest near a waterfall Left_bar_bleue0/0The forest near a waterfall Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The forest near a waterfall   The forest near a waterfall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:45 am

"hi nami are you ok" suddenly a big smile appeared on Kaito's face "so nami what are you up to?"
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The forest near a waterfall   The forest near a waterfall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:47 am

"i was going to go into the water in my bikini but your here now i am abit shy now"Nami blushes and looks down
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The forest near a waterfall   The forest near a waterfall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:53 am

" go ahead i was going to do the same thing in my trunks" Kaito hopped to relieve nami "i was going to cool off as well".
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The forest near a waterfall   The forest near a waterfall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:55 am

Nami walks in to the water and smiles at kaito"so..."Nami looks down and blushes
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The forest near a waterfall   The forest near a waterfall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:02 am

Kaito walks into the water as well and saw nami blushing "yeah i'm shy as well but isn't this water nice and warm like a bath.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The forest near a waterfall   The forest near a waterfall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:05 am

"yeah it is very nice"Nami smiles brightly and still blushing"so your from Konoha"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The forest near a waterfall   The forest near a waterfall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:13 am

"you guessed it and that is way we are in the konaha forest" he sat down on a rock under the waterfall and asked nami to sit as well "this is relaxing isn't it".
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The forest near a waterfall   The forest near a waterfall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:15 am

Nami sits next to him still blushes"yeah it is relaxing"nami looks down
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The forest near a waterfall   The forest near a waterfall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:36 am

"please don't be shy nami" Kaito comforted her and hopped she would look up instead of be shy "do you like me nami?"
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The forest near a waterfall   The forest near a waterfall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:39 am

"um maybe Kaito"Nami looked up still blushing"but i love someone else"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The forest near a waterfall   The forest near a waterfall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:51 am

"who might that be i think it will be good if i knew" Kaito had a huge smile on his face "i think you are a good person nami and you are my first friend" Kaito had a big liking over nami.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The forest near a waterfall   The forest near a waterfall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:54 am

"Kiza Hyuuga"Nami looks down again"sorry"nami looks at him"ur a nice guy but"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The forest near a waterfall   The forest near a waterfall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:59 am

"that's ok, do you want to talk about something?" Kaito didn't seem to mind he just wanted nami to like him and he understood perfectly that she was already in love.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The forest near a waterfall   The forest near a waterfall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:01 am

"we can still be freinds yeah"Nami looks at him smiling
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The forest near a waterfall   The forest near a waterfall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:05 am

"of course we can" Kaito understood "yeah and maybe i could meet Kiza one day!" Kaito was still very happy though.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The forest near a waterfall   The forest near a waterfall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:06 am

"yeah if he has time after the chuunin exam he might be the hokage"Nami says smiling
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The forest near a waterfall   The forest near a waterfall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:12 am

"Yeah hold on i need to go sorry" he said looking at his waterproof watch he got changed and dried off as he left the forest yelling to nami "see you some other time soon ok bye" as he disappeared into the village out of sight.

[topic left]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The forest near a waterfall   The forest near a waterfall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The forest near a waterfall
Page 1 of 1