NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaito Uchiha [finished]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kaito Uchiha [finished] Left_bar_bleue0/0Kaito Uchiha [finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Kaito Uchiha [finished] Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaito Uchiha [finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Kaito Uchiha [finished] Empty
PostSubject: Kaito Uchiha [finished]   Kaito Uchiha [finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:59 am

Name: Kaito Uchiha

Clan: Uchiha

Appearance: Kaito wears a black tank top with blue jeans and ninja sandles. He has black messyspike hair [like a black hair naruto]. He has a pouch on the right side of his hip that holds his ninja tools. He has black battle gloves and has his Sharingan activated most of the time.

Personality: Kaito is a very kind person with a sense of justice and victory and he likes to help people which is why he wants to become a powerful ninja. He prefers ninjutsu and genjutsu over taijutsu and is always very happy. Kaito would always be the first to help someone in danger and the last to ignore someone in trouble but most of all he would help those close to him. He isn't likey to be sad or angry but he is relaxed and calm most of the time. Kaito likes his village and his fellow villagers not forgetting his family who he would risk his life to protect. He likes being surrounded in company and he isn't very lonely but he dislikes being around strangers and rogue ninja. Kaito is also very friendly and is known to be a bit shy. Kaito has a great sense of humour which he uses a lot. He also loves to train so he can develop his ninja skills and become a powerfull shinobi. He likes taking classes as well but he is not very talkative and he loves those of the uchiha clan.

History: Kaito was born in the village hidden in the leaves in the uchiha clan and is gifted with the Sharingan. He has graduated from the academy and he proudly wears his leaf headband among his forehead. Kaito did really well in the academy so he wants to become a chunin. He also tryed doing target practice with kunai and shuriken and he did quite well. Kaito still lives with his family but that is what makes him feel good.

Village: Konaha

element: Fire and earth

Nindo: "to protect those close to me"

Equipment: Kunai, Shuriken and Exploding tags

Jutsu:
E-rank
Henge no jutsu
Kawarimi no jutsu
Bushin no jutsu
Nawanuke no Jutsu
Kakuremino no Jutsu
Jibaku Fuda: Kassei
D-rank
Kanashibari no Jutsu
Shunshin no Jutsu
C-rank
Chakra Kyuuin Jutsu

Clan: Uchiha

RP sample: Kaito woke up out of bed and got dressed and had his breakfast and went outside to take a walk around the village he decided to go to the forest and relax against a tree so he did and looked up at the sky and pictured himself being a powerful shinobi. Kaito asked himself "will i ever be strong enough to help defend the village?" so he got up and started to walk around the forest.

How did you find us?: While i was on NC someone called Saki Hyuuga pmed me the link.

Last edited by Kaito on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:38 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I was asked to put in more jutsu and a little more to my appearance)
Back to top Go down
http://friends-878.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kaito Uchiha [finished] Left_bar_bleue95/95Kaito Uchiha [finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Kaito Uchiha [finished] Left_bar_bleue125/125Kaito Uchiha [finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Kaito Uchiha [finished] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito Uchiha [finished]   Kaito Uchiha [finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:39 pm

~Approved~
Back to top Go down

Kaito Uchiha [finished]
Page 1 of 1