NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tsubaki no Mai (Ayame's Training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Tsubaki no Mai (Ayame's Training) Left_bar_bleue100/100Tsubaki no Mai (Ayame's Training) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Tsubaki no Mai (Ayame's Training) Left_bar_bleue170/170Tsubaki no Mai (Ayame's Training) Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Tsubaki no Mai (Ayame's Training) Empty
PostSubject: Tsubaki no Mai (Ayame's Training)   Tsubaki no Mai (Ayame's Training) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:23 am

Name: Tsubaki no Mai (Dance of the Camellia)
Type: Kekkei genkai, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)

Kimimaro performs this jutsu by modifying the humerus (upper arm bone) of either his right or left arm to create a short, hilt-less bone sword. Since he can increase and compress the density of his bones, he can make the sword harder than steel. He then uses the sword to fight; his style uses quick cuts and thrusts to disable opponents quickly. He is extremely proficient with this sword and can, not only deflect shuriken, but also dispatch a large number of Shadow Clones with this technique.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was another nice day at Takigakure. Ayame was back at the forest where she learned Yanagi No Mai. Ground was quite muddy. There also were some scratches made on tree by her. "It's been long time since I have learned a nice jutsu". She smiled a little and uncovered her left shoulder. She tried to take her upper arm bone from shoulder. It was pretty easy since she was already quite familiar with bone controlling and bone structure. Once that was done she swung it around a little to get a hang on it. She still needed to make bone harder than steel but that could wait. First she wanted to slash and cut things with her new sword. Also practice some Tsubaki no Mai moves because she came to forest to learn.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Tsubaki no Mai (Ayame's Training) Left_bar_bleue100/100Tsubaki no Mai (Ayame's Training) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Tsubaki no Mai (Ayame's Training) Left_bar_bleue170/170Tsubaki no Mai (Ayame's Training) Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Tsubaki no Mai (Ayame's Training)   Tsubaki no Mai (Ayame's Training) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:23 am

She took a strong grip on her bone sword and went to battle stance. "Oh I almost forgot, I must have Tsubaki No Mai stance" She changed her stance a little. It was still quite easy stance but still needed. At least so Ayame thought. She started making quick cuts. Cuts were hurting her imaginationed opponents. Some cuts still went against the trees and made very good wounds. She smiled 'I think I am going to love the Kaguya clan soon'. She stopped for a minute and laughed. "Time for a little bone strength testing". She putted the bone sword on the ground and pulled out her normal katana. She smiled and cut her bone with full strength. Little scratch came on it.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tsubaki no Mai (Ayame's Training)   Tsubaki no Mai (Ayame's Training) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:23 am

"Wow This bone is quite strong, nothing less to expect from Kaguya clan bones" she smiled a little and preformed some hand signs now. "Tsuchi Bunshin no Jutsu". Five clones appeared, they looked just like Ayame. "Good". She uncovered her left shoulder again trying to make as strong bones as she could. Once this was done she putted her bone on ground again. "Now lets take this down" All clones pulled out their katanas. They slashed and smashed the bone but nothing happened. Ayame had a big smile "Alright time to take it down". All clones pulled out one of their paper bomb (Not real one). Now all putted it on bone and stood there. They activated the bombs so they would be chaught in explosion. Big blast covered the are making a strong breeze. Just like Ayame thought, clones were done for but she looked the bone. Nothing was wrong with it. She picked it up and proceeded practicing her Tsubaki no Mai till night hours.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Tsubaki no Mai (Ayame's Training) Left_bar_bleue95/95Tsubaki no Mai (Ayame's Training) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Tsubaki no Mai (Ayame's Training) Left_bar_bleue125/125Tsubaki no Mai (Ayame's Training) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Tsubaki no Mai (Ayame's Training)   Tsubaki no Mai (Ayame's Training) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:54 pm

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsubaki no Mai (Ayame's Training)   Tsubaki no Mai (Ayame's Training) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsubaki no Mai (Ayame's Training)
Page 1 of 1