NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tsubaki's training

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Tsubaki's training Left_bar_bleue50/50Tsubaki's training Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Tsubaki's training Left_bar_bleue100/100Tsubaki's training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Tsubaki's training Empty
PostSubject: Tsubaki's training   Tsubaki's training I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:35 am

Tsubaki had been working for hours now as she set up an assault course for her training. She was in the woods around her home and at the moment she was setting up a complex pit fall trap which would activate a kunai launcher when activated and then throw a net to keep the victim still. She then built other traps like spiked logs and explosive seals that activated when someone used chakra near it. It had taken three days to design the course and every bit of dexterity she had to make complex wire settings and write down seals while also thinking of the right places to course. After she finally finished she cracked her back with a groan before resting. "Okay that was hard but worth it."

She had an hour rest before doing some basic warm ups like squat thrusts and push ups. Once her body was warmed up she moved to the beginning of the course and activated a seal that set the course off. She then sprinted forward as fast as she could to avoid the first trap which was a rapid fire shuriken launcher. She weaved, ducked and dodged to avoid getting hit and when she left the obstacle she only had a few scratches. She took one step forward to continue when she felt a chakra build up and looked down to see a explosive seal. "Oh Sh..." She was cut off as the seal exploded but she managed to avoid the trap by replacing herself with a log at the last second. "That was..." Again she was cut off as a spike log dropped from a tree above her which she managed to block with the shaft of her battle brush and using all her strength she managed to divert the log and stop it from crushing her. Panting heavily Tsubaki was still only at the beginning and decided to end her training for today since she had just brought herself close to death twice. She would go again tomorrow.

[I would like to increase my Speed, Dexterity, Strength and Intelligence.]
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Tsubaki's training Left_bar_bleue0/0Tsubaki's training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Tsubaki's training Left_bar_bleue400/400Tsubaki's training Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Tsubaki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsubaki's training   Tsubaki's training I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:52 am

Speed: 5
Dexterity: 4
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Tsubaki's training Left_bar_bleue50/50Tsubaki's training Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Tsubaki's training Left_bar_bleue100/100Tsubaki's training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Tsubaki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsubaki's training   Tsubaki's training I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:11 pm

Day 2

It was time for another day of training for Tsubaki and it was her first day training in Otogakure but lucky for her she had managed to re set up her assault course and now it was even better than before. So she went to the starting point and activated the course again. Once it was active she shot forward and evaded a senbon launcher which leaded into a spike log trap. Using her staff she crushed the log but didn't see the explosive tag on it. She was hit by the weak explosion and thrown back before painful landing on her side but she didn't have time to recover as she had to dodge a seal that exploded into a burst of electricity since it was a lightning trap. The trap got her good and laid there paralyzed for ten minutes before she could move again. Once she could move Tsubaki took a break by pulling out some books on proper interrogation and began reading while practicing hand seals to increase hand dexterity.

Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Tsubaki's training Left_bar_bleue400/400Tsubaki's training Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Tsubaki's training Left_bar_bleue403/403Tsubaki's training Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

Tsubaki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsubaki's training   Tsubaki's training I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:19 pm

Speed: 9
Dexterity: 7
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 3
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Tsubaki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsubaki's training   Tsubaki's training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:01 pm

A grunt of exertion came from Tsubaki who was standing on her hands pushing up and down while pushing hard enough to lift her off the ground so she could clap. "20...21...22" the count continued as the girl also read a book that was propped up by a rock so she could read while she exercised. "OK this book here says that...." Tsubaki trailed off as she continued to read and exercise while turning the pages when needed with her foot. Most people in the training field gave her weird looks but Tsubaki wanted to be a jack of all traits so she trained in everything as hard as possible and this exercise increased everything since it worked every muscle including her brain. After an hour Tsubaki finshed and headed home since today was a light training day.

Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Tsubaki's training Left_bar_bleue403/403Tsubaki's training Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

Tsubaki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsubaki's training   Tsubaki's training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:04 pm

Speed: 4
Dexterity: 3
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 6

(More specifics..)
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Tsubaki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsubaki's training   Tsubaki's training I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:47 pm

A tree collapsed from a powerful blow from Tsubaki's battle staff since she was training again and needed to run through some battle stance. She turned to another tree and ran at it and stuck with all her might while she used a free hand to write seals on nearby trees at super high speed. After she knocked down the new tree she jumped back and made a hand seal. This caused all the tree's with seals to explode. Tsubaki smiled at that as she felt it was a good plan to surprise people with. After training for another hour Tsubaki soon turned back for home.

Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Tsubaki's training Left_bar_bleue70/70Tsubaki's training Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Tsubaki's training Left_bar_bleue120/120Tsubaki's training Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Tsubaki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsubaki's training   Tsubaki's training I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:52 pm

Speed, Dexterity, Strength and Intelligence all 5
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Tsubaki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsubaki's training   Tsubaki's training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:53 pm

A loud bang was sounded as Tsubaki crashed into the floor. She had been trying out gravity seals which increase gravity on a person for training purposes but when Tsubaki tried it the seal plowed her into the ground which hurt a lot. After a moment of laying in a crater Tsubaki slowly struggled to her feet and tried to walk with small little jumps. This pushed Tsubaki hard but after a moment it was too much and she fell to the floor in exhaustion as she ran threw some seals and released the gravity seal. Tsubaki then passed out.

Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Tsubaki's training Left_bar_bleue0/0Tsubaki's training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

Tsubaki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsubaki's training   Tsubaki's training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:36 pm

3 to all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tsubaki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsubaki's training   Tsubaki's training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsubaki's training
Page 1 of 1