NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IsonoKami clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shura-Tora
NR Genin
NR Genin

IsonoKami clan Empty
PostSubject: IsonoKami clan   IsonoKami clan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:45 pm

name: Isonokami
Kekkei Genkai:Kamigan
Type: Doujutsu
The Kamigan allows its user to see Chakra trails and distinguish them The Kamigan users can Track a ninja by their chrakra like an animal can track its prey by scent. Not everyon in the Clan has the Kamigan. The higher the rank of ninja the better of distinguishing and reading chakra trails that maybe be hours old.

clan history:It has been passed down that the Isonokami clan origins came from the Iwa Region. It is said that many years ago A lone fighter was on his way to another village, He heard something distressed in the wounds and went to check it out. He came upon a Tiger who was wounded and bleeding. Though the man knew the animal was dangerous he felt bad and decided to try and fix the tiger up. The man spent almost all afternoon fixing the Tiger up, That night as he lay next to it and fell asleep he had a dream. In the Dream the Tiger looked at him and spoke “You of such a brave fighter did your best to help me. And for that I will bless you with a gift. In the morning when the man woke he found the old Tiger gone, he burned the tiger giving it the uttermost respect. He came to a Village before he noticed something different, On the ground was strange patterns, He seen that these strange colorful patterns lead to people. Thus being Chakra.

The Man settled in the village, documents do not name him only call him the man with the Tiger eyes. The man settled in the Mist village and after his son was born declared that every male and female in the Isonokami clan would bare Tora in their name. The Isonokami Clan is not all that big but not all that small either, there three branches of the family. The main, the side and the distant, the main branch are direct decedents of the man form the legend and his son. The Side branches are cousins, and the distant are clans members who broke off and went to other villages to live.

native village:Iwa ( is thought)
clan's enemy: none
clan alliances: none
clan symbol:IsonoKami clan Isonokamiclansymbol
clan weapon: none
clan jutsus
Name: Ninja Art Tiger Feline Jutsu:
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: using this jutsu the user gains even more tiger like ability, as in Reflexes, sight, hearing, and movement. The more the chakra use the better it is and the more time the user had to use it. Getting full result would be the user being a Jonin.

Name: Black Tiger Fist
Type:Taijutsu
Descritption: is characterised by its extensive footwork ,acrobatic kicks, low, wide stances, and unique fist position (where the thumb is curled in the same manner as the other fingers, rather than wrapped around them. The longer the practing of the style the more leathal and deadly it is.
Back to top Go down
Maraku
NR Genin
NR Genin
Maraku

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
IsonoKami clan Left_bar_bleue350/350IsonoKami clan Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
IsonoKami clan Left_bar_bleue400/400IsonoKami clan Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

IsonoKami clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: IsonoKami clan   IsonoKami clan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:00 pm

Move that enormous avatar please
Back to top Go down
Maraku
NR Genin
NR Genin
Maraku

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
IsonoKami clan Left_bar_bleue350/350IsonoKami clan Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
IsonoKami clan Left_bar_bleue400/400IsonoKami clan Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

IsonoKami clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: IsonoKami clan   IsonoKami clan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:41 am

ok I approve

waiting for another approval
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
IsonoKami clan Left_bar_bleue95/95IsonoKami clan Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
IsonoKami clan Left_bar_bleue125/125IsonoKami clan Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

IsonoKami clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: IsonoKami clan   IsonoKami clan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:05 am

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IsonoKami clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: IsonoKami clan   IsonoKami clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IsonoKami clan
Page 1 of 1