NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Urit Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aries
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Urit Clan Left_bar_bleue0/0Urit Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

Urit Clan Empty
PostSubject: Urit Clan   Urit Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:45 am

name: Molecular Reconstruction
Kekkei genkai: Molecular Reconstruction- With this he can alter himself to any substance he touches. It's like if he was to touch any tree, rock, plant, etc he could mold his body into and become like one of these. Can be used with any substance of nature. This kkg is usually used for spyin of any kind. Xylo will not be allowed to use jutsu while in another form but he can do things such as physical attacking. (can only attack while in physical form) They can also move vital organs within their body at given will to avoid fatal wounds. Therefore when hit the enemy only gives mere flesh wounds. With this they are also given the inhuman ability to heal at a rapid rate 3x that of a normal shinobi. (how many posts for a light wound (1post) moderate wound (2post) a faital wound (3post)) For each substance Xylo takes the form of it drains 3chakra.

clan history: My clan the bitter clan of the Aburame clan. Every since the begining of jutsu these clans have had a certain hatred for one another. Battle, battle, battle, fight, fight, fight thats all these two clans would ever do. It all started with the first Aburame and. Shikaku Aburame and Kinichi Aburame they were brothers and best friends. Although they were brothers they hardly agree on anything. One had a love for collecting rocks ands stones but the other had the love for collecting bugs. Well the father of the two found that bug were much more intresting and he demanded that Xylo should start collecting them too because he had plans for them. Seeing that that was his father he listened and started collecting big after bug. Unitl one day their father called upon the two boys and told them the plans he had for the bugs. After Xylo heard of this he was outraged and demaned that they should start their jutsu with rock solid defense. Through all of the arguing his father still didnt agree he chose the bugs instead. So the rituals started and the older brother Shikaku was the first to recieve the pat between them and the bugs. Since the pat was a success Xylo father tried to do the ritual upon Xylo but he rebeled. He despertall attempted to kill his brother but he was no match against his brother new jutsu. Therefore he ran away and swore to create his own jutsu of rock solid defences. He changed his name from Aburame to Urit and started the rivals between the two.

Jutsu
native village: Grass
clan's enemy:
clan alliances:
clan symbol:
clan weapon: N/A
clan jutsus:
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Urit Clan Left_bar_bleue400/400Urit Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Urit Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urit Clan   Urit Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:13 am

The turning into a tree or plant is a cool idea, but the moving from tree to tree as you hide in it might seem OP. Answer this, when inside a tree or plant, can they do jutsu's?

The "move,replicate, and duplicate vital organs within there body at given will to avoid fatal wounds." Is a little OP also, I can understand moving them, but not replicating, or duplicating. Doing that is a jutsu known by Orochimaru I think.

Can Heal at 5X the normal rate....make that 2X the normal....5X is too godly.

And what do you mean by "Human Freaks of Nature"?
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Urit Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urit Clan   Urit Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:32 am

just fill out the stuff at the bottom and say how much chakra it uses per post of use and you should be good to go.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Urit Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urit Clan   Urit Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:36 am

APPROVED.....but someone else has to move it....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Urit Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urit Clan   Urit Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urit Clan
Page 1 of 1