NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Water Prison Jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakuma
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kakuma

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Water Prison Jutsu Left_bar_bleue350/350Water Prison Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
Water Prison Jutsu Left_bar_bleue700/700Water Prison Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

Water Prison Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Water Prison Jutsu   Water Prison Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:16 pm

Quote :
Suiro no Jutsu (Water Prison Technique)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short 0-5m
CK usage: 5
This jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. Clones can be used in place of the actual person, provided that the clone is the one that performed the technique. This jutsu can't be performed without a sufficiently large body of water to supply the water for it. Neji Hyuga has been able to use his ability to release chakra from all of his pressure points to disrupt the flow of chakra inside the prison and break free. Despite the fact that the prison is made up entirely out of water, and the target is unable to move while within it, the target is still able to breathe.

In his own private training area, Kakuma began to practice a jutsu that he had learned. "Hidden Mist, I hope that you're enjoying your time right now. Because one day, I'll destory every single soul in there." Kakuma then made one handsign and a water clone emerged from a pool. Both of them implanting chakra in their feet, they walked on water. He quickly made nine handseals and clapped his hands together at the end. Snake, sheep, tiger, horse, snake, rabbit, horse, snake rabbit. "Water Style: Water Prison Technique!" Water began to form from the pool and it surrounded the clone and trapped it in a spherical prison. Kakuma observed the clone's reactions to the jutsu and any effects that had affected it.
Back to top Go down
Kakuma
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kakuma

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Water Prison Jutsu Left_bar_bleue350/350Water Prison Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
Water Prison Jutsu Left_bar_bleue700/700Water Prison Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

Water Prison Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Prison Jutsu   Water Prison Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:58 pm

As soon as the globe forms, Kakuma sticks one hand into the water ball to keep it active. Looking at his clone, Kakuma asks how he's doing, even though he himself already knows the answer. "C-can't moovee" Kakuma's clone responded. Okay, there's some sort of binding here and a large restriction of movement. Kakuma thinks. "Could barely breathe, nothing bothering my auditory system though" the clone added. "I see" said Kakuma. Kakuma looked at the clone as it somehow did not show any signs of suffocation. Been nearly two minutes Kakuma releashed his hand from the prison and began to think of a way in countering it as well as using it. "I'm free!" the clone cried. Suddenly, the water clone forwarded a sweep kick at Kakuma's shoulder
Back to top Go down
Kakuma
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kakuma

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Water Prison Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Prison Jutsu   Water Prison Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:11 pm

Having quick reflexes, Kakuma blocked the attack with his left arm and ducked before his clone could make another move at him. Bitter, but this is what I expected from trickery "How dare you" warned Kakuma. Using his raw strength, he follows it up with a strong kick at the clone's standing leg and it tipped over, loosing its balance. The clone falls on his head first and it reverted back to its water state. He was able to withstand it for quite some time, maybe only an efficient amount of water could prevent the victim from moving. I should have used this back in Torture and Interrogation Corps, but it's too late now. Rising up, Kakuma shifted his hands to make out the "End" position. "I'm done here for now might as well plan an attack, but I need another host village to do that. Something that could help me perhaps." Kakuma lays down on the grass and looks up at the skies.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Water Prison Jutsu Left_bar_bleue95/95Water Prison Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Water Prison Jutsu Left_bar_bleue125/125Water Prison Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Water Prison Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Prison Jutsu   Water Prison Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:09 pm

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Water Prison Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Prison Jutsu   Water Prison Jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water Prison Jutsu
Page 1 of 1