NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone for a spar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Anyone for a spar Left_bar_bleue50/50Anyone for a spar Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Anyone for a spar Left_bar_bleue100/100Anyone for a spar Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Anyone for a spar Empty
PostSubject: Anyone for a spar   Anyone for a spar I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:24 am

Nami waits in a forest for a for to fight her the forest is a deep and big and green"hm i wonder who will fight me"Nami says and it echoes in the forest like a tube with no-one in it and she looks around if anyone comes and nami looks down to the floor
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Anyone for a spar Left_bar_bleue95/95Anyone for a spar Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Anyone for a spar Left_bar_bleue125/125Anyone for a spar Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Anyone for a spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a spar   Anyone for a spar I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:44 am

((Sure I have nothing better to do lol))

"I'm down for it" Kiza said smiling.
He stood in his gentle fist stance and awaited Nami to make a move. The look of determination on his face was a piercing look that made it easy to tell he was trying to go all out on Nami forcing her to make herself better to survive. Kiza grinned while waiting for Nami to make a move wondering what she would do and wondering if this would be just like the mission they went on where Nami barely did anything.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Anyone for a spar Left_bar_bleue100/100Anyone for a spar Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Anyone for a spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a spar   Anyone for a spar I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:50 am

Nami drops into her Tiger fist Stance and charged at Kiza smiling knowing she has gotten better. she actives her Byakugan(-5CK)and checks for any chakra points she could use to her advantage as she watch for any weaknesses on their mission"Watch yourself"
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Anyone for a spar Left_bar_bleue125/125Anyone for a spar Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Anyone for a spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a spar   Anyone for a spar I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:04 am

((Since this doesn't count you don't need to write at least three lines but try to get in the habit of doing it for IC posts.))

Kiza activated his Byakugan as well ((-5 Chakra)). He stood there waiting for Nami to get within range of him attacking her. Once she got closer from charging Kiza used his Heavenly Spin ((-4 Chakra)) in an attempt to make her run into causing damage and sending her tumbling backwards if it was successful. Now Kiza was standing there once again waiting for Nami to make a move as he grinned, wondering if when she said 'watch yourself' she was forgetting who she was facing.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Kiza Hyuuga
Health:105
Chakra: 54
Speed: 15
Dexterity: 15
Strength: 20
Intelligence:10

Nami Hyuuga
Health:100
Chakra: 45
Speed: 20
Dexterity: 10
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Anyone for a spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a spar   Anyone for a spar I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:20 pm

Nami jumps over him watching for his blind spot of his Byakugan and makes handsigns for hidden mouth kunai(-6Ck) then more handsigns for hidden mouth needles(-4CK) that are covered in posion that fly at Kiza as she smiles"hm"Nami thought thinking 10 steps ahead

Kiza Hyuuga
Chakra: 54

Nami Hyuuga
Chakra: 35(-10CK)
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Anyone for a spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a spar   Anyone for a spar I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:27 am

((kiza))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Anyone for a spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a spar   Anyone for a spar I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:10 pm

Once Nami jumped into the air Kiza looked up following where she moved. Kiza seen as Nami sent the kunai and needles flying towards him. He knew he wouldn't have enough reaction time to turn around, pull out a weapon, and start blocking the incoming pojectiles so he just used his Heavenly Spin Technique spinning around blocking all the weapons then once he was done he sent four kunai flying towards Nami as he ran behind them.

----------------------------------------------------
Kiza Hyuuga
Chakra:50((54-4))

Nami Hyuuga
Chakra: 35
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Anyone for a spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone for a spar   Anyone for a spar I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:27 am

Nami lands and then charge at Kiza as she dodges the incoming kunai. As she charges she drops in to a tiger fist stance and attemps to land a couple of hits"Kiza i have improved since last time right"Nami said smiling

Kiza Hyuuga
Chakra:50

Nami Hyuuga
Chakra: 35