NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

spar in the field

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
spar in the field Left_bar_bleue50/50spar in the field Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
spar in the field Left_bar_bleue100/100spar in the field Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

spar in the field Empty
PostSubject: spar in the field   spar in the field I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:54 pm

Nami appears with her dragon forge katana knuckle knife and kunai and shurikens in their places as she looks around the field for places that people can appear from but she actives her Byakugan and takes out her dragon forge katana
"Watch for any one nami" Nami thinks to herself

---------------------
Health:100
Chakra: 45(-5)
Speed: 20(30)
Dexterity: 10(20)
Strength: 20(30)
Intelligence:10(20)
(when Byakugan is active)
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
spar in the field Left_bar_bleue0/0spar in the field Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
spar in the field Left_bar_bleue100/100spar in the field Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

spar in the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: spar in the field   spar in the field I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:41 pm

A young Hyuuga boy approched the feild wearing a sound headband.On the boy side was a fine black sword .He seen a young hyuuga girl with her Byakugan active.He knew she must want a spar.He soon actived his Byakugan and walked infront of her and bowed."Hello My name is Red Hyuuga and I'm here to spar with you." He said in a calm relaxed voice.He guessed the girl was around his age and had just came to this village.She must had the girl who his Kage was talking about the other sound two ninja along with Den.Kajikage the spirt traped in red sword asked him "Why are you wasn'ting your time playing with girls Boy".Red soon answered"Stop calling me boy and sleep I don't need your power or the sword I only plan on relieing on my own taijutsus."Kajikage voice soon fade away into the sword.
---------------------------------------

Red stats with Byakguan
Health: 100
Chakra: 70
Speed: 118
Dexterity: 112
Strength: 118
Intelligence:61

Last edited by Red Cut Hyuuga on Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
spar in the field Left_bar_bleue50/50spar in the field Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:

spar in the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: spar in the field   spar in the field I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:53 pm

"I am nami hyuuga and okay but are you ready" Nami says emotionless with tint of calm sound to her voice as she looks at him with her byakugan seeing his chakra points and shes sees the chakra in the blade of his as she flickers towards him and swings the blade to his arm as she flickers behind him as she flickers behind and as the blade nears his arm her face stays blank and emotionless
---------------------------------
Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short to Mid 0-10m
CK usage: 4
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination. Shisui Uchiha, one of the most talented Uchiha, was feared as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" ("Shunshin no Shisui"), likely referring to this technique. The Body Flicker technique has various variations among the different hidden villages, all of which involve some extra element aside from the movement itself. The extra element is usually some sort of substance used to distract the opponent, such as leaves or sand. Gaara, for instance, uses the "Sand Body Flicker" (Suna-Shunshin), which uses sand to cover his movements. Other varieties include the "Mist Body Flicker" (Kiri-Shunshin), "Water Body Flicker" (Mizu-Shunshin), and "Leaf Body Flicker" (Konoha-Shunshin).

---------------------------------
Health:100
Chakra: 46(-4)
Speed: 20(30)
Dexterity: 10(20)
Strength: 20(30)
Intelligence:10(20)
(when Byakugan is active)
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
spar in the field Left_bar_bleue0/0spar in the field Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

spar in the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: spar in the field   spar in the field I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:57 pm

Red make very quck hand seals.Just as Nami blade hit his arm Red turned into a scarecrow useing a replacemnt jutsu to adviod her attack.Red the appers infront of Nami charging at her in an extremely low position, he will then quickly wrap his arms around the her legs, then lifts her up and slam her on her back using Red'sown body weight. After She is down Red dose a hold, that is a leg lock where the Red sits down in a perpendicular position to Nami grabbing the leg closest to him with both hands while locking the other leg by putting the right foot over the knee while the other leg goes under the Nami's leg, when everything is locked Red will fall back keeping a hold of the leg in his hands and pulling down with the foot over the knee while the other leg pulls up causeing attemping to cause great pain and pressure on her.

Spoiler:

Red stats with Byakguan
Health: 100
Chakra: 69(70-1)
Speed: 118
Dexterity: 112
Strength: 118
Intelligence:61
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

spar in the field Empty
PostSubject: Re: spar in the field   spar in the field I_icon_minitime