NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training Left_bar_bleue0/0Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training Left_bar_bleue400/400Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training Empty
PostSubject: Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training   Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:31 pm

C-Rank = 3 Posts

Name:Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier
Type: Fuuinjutsu (seal)
Chakra Usage: 4-5 (only to seal, not to maintain it)
Element:n/a
Description: Gofuu Kekkai is a Fuuinjutsu technique utilized by Akatsuki. The five "kin" (prohibition) seals act together to form a barrier to the entrance of their cave. The cave door itself is marked with one tag, and four other tags are located within a few hundred meters of each other. To remove the barrier, all five tags must be removed at the same moment.

Knowing that the barrier has this weakness, Akatsuki added a further protection, in Kyoumen Shuuja no Jutsu. When the four surrounding tags are removed, a doppelganger of the person who removed it will emerge from the ground and battle them. The doppelganger can utilize all the same moves as the original, even bloodline techniques.
(another means to protect my Hideout Village)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing how his village was still weak and could be taken over easy without him there, Jakusha decided to up the security. He already had a very strong door up that blocked to only entrance, so he decided to make it even more of a headache to break into to. Finding another old scroll of sealing jutsu's, Jakusha began to read them, making sure that there was nothing he was missing like he did with the last Fuuinjutsu. He took all the information, and started to make the seals need for the jutsu. He got the papers required and wrote the symbols on them it that were needed. Then he did his Shadow Clone Jutsu and summoned four clones. "Okay..." He handed each a the papers required and told them where to put them, which was within a few hundred meters of the current location. "Also...take these radios so we know when you get to your locations." They each took a radio and took off.

Last edited by Jakusha Hyuuga on Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training Left_bar_bleue0/0Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training Left_bar_bleue400/400Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training   Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:38 pm

The first clone got to his spot (100 metters North-East of the door) and placed the tag on a rock, waiting for further instructions. The real Jakusha was still at the door, placing the tag on the door also. Soon it the second arrived at his spot and place the tag on a tree. (150 meters North-west of the door). The third reached his and placed his on a tree stump that was cut down (125 meters south-east of the door). Then the forth reached his and placed it on a base of a tree (130 meters from the door). They all radioed in, and Jakusha told them the required hand signs, just to remind them.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training   Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:45 pm

Once they confirmed the hand signs, the real Jakusha began to count down. "3....2....1....NOW!!!" All five began to do the signs at a amazing speed. Once the signs were done, they placed their hand on the tag and yelled "Gofuu Kekkai!", and nearly right after they began to glow a dark red. The door that covered the entrance began to flash, and ripples began to form on it as if it was a pond that had a rock thrown into it. "Did I do it?" Jakusha asked himself. "Only one way to find out." Taking a few steps back, he ordered the four clones to return. As soon as they arrived, Jakusha threw all of them at the door at full strength, and the door didn't budge. He then walked up and tried to remove the tag on the door and found it near impossible to do so. "Great...now only skilled ninja can get to my office..." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Maraku
NR Genin
NR Genin
Maraku

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training Left_bar_bleue350/350Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training   Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:11 pm

approve but this would be A Ranked
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training   Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:12 pm

I pulled it from leafninja.com...it is a C-Rank seal
Back to top Go down
Maraku
NR Genin
NR Genin
Maraku

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training Left_bar_bleue350/350Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training   Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:15 pm

I know it's C ranked but I don't like that fact that it is C Ranked

this would mean that genin could do it

that's why I said make it A Ranked
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training   Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:17 pm

....the seal is only as strong as the ones that pull the tags...

and I won't make it a A-Rank due to the fact I pulled it from a Actual Naruto Site and it is labeled as a C-RANK jutsu....
Back to top Go down
Maraku
NR Genin
NR Genin
Maraku

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training   Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:19 pm

I'll leave this to Kiza or Dawn
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training   Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:20 pm

okay......
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training   Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:11 am

I found the Jutsu that was added onto the seal, I just want the seal, not this.....The seal itself is C-Rank....here is the jutsu that was added onto the seal....

Name:Kyoumen Shuuja no Jutsu - Mirrored Surface Attacker Technique
Type:Ninjutsu
Element:n/a
Description: Kyoumen Shuuja no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which acts as an additional protection for the Gofuu Kekkai Fuuinjutsu. Knowing that the Gofuu Kekkai barrier has a removal weakness, Pain uses an additional protection. When the four surrounding barrier tags are removed, a doppelganger of the person who removed it will emerge from the surrounding natural elements and battle them. The doppelganger can utilize all the same moves as the original, even bloodline techniques. Replicating decreases the duplicates' stamina so they aren't made for long term battle. The only way to break the jutsu is for the person that released the seal to overcome the level they were at when they released the seal.

Please approve of the seal...I will train this later on....(I found both info on www.leafninja.com and www.narutofan.com/information/jutsu%20guide/k , both have guides to jutsus but narutofan seems to give the ranks better.)
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training Left_bar_bleue95/95Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training Left_bar_bleue125/125Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training   Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:08 pm

~Seal Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training   Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier---Jakusha Training
Page 1 of 1