NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New site to find jutsus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
New site to find jutsus Left_bar_bleue0/0New site to find jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
New site to find jutsus Left_bar_bleue400/400New site to find jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

New site to find jutsus Empty
PostSubject: New site to find jutsus   New site to find jutsus I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:26 am

I found a new site that gives the rank of jutsu's better the leafninja.com, but the jutsus they give are the ones used in the manga, not the show. All I'm asking is if everyone can check it out, see if they like it or not, and tell me what you think here.

Thank you and here is the site...... http://www.narutofan.com/information/jutsu%20guide/a
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
New site to find jutsus Left_bar_bleue0/0New site to find jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New site to find jutsus   New site to find jutsus I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:27 pm

Naruto Wiki has everything.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
New site to find jutsus Left_bar_bleue400/400New site to find jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
New site to find jutsus Left_bar_bleue403/403New site to find jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: New site to find jutsus   New site to find jutsus I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:36 pm

Hmm another resource added to my list... though I'm sure that NarutoFan's manga section was disapproved by several other manga sites...
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
New site to find jutsus Left_bar_bleue63/63New site to find jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)

PostSubject: Re: New site to find jutsus   New site to find jutsus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:03 pm

naruto wiki has everything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New site to find jutsus   New site to find jutsus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New site to find jutsus
Page 1 of 1