NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

op jutsu's

Go down 
5 posters

which technique should we not have at all
A. rasengan
op jutsu's I_vote_lcap0%op jutsu's I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
B. chidori
 0% [ 0 ]
C. any other jutsu assited with rasengan (like moon rasengan, odama rasengan, etc
op jutsu's I_vote_lcap22%op jutsu's I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
D. anyother jutsu associated with chidori,
 0% [ 0 ]
E. all of the above
op jutsu's I_vote_lcap33%op jutsu's I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
F. none
op jutsu's I_vote_lcap44%op jutsu's I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
op jutsu's Left_bar_bleue0/0op jutsu's Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
op jutsu's Left_bar_bleue63/63op jutsu's Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)

op jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: op jutsu's   op jutsu's I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:43 pm

i honestly think rasengan and chidori are op. that's just me. but what do you think?
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

op jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: op jutsu's   op jutsu's I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:37 am

that is just me
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
op jutsu's Left_bar_bleue400/400op jutsu's Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
op jutsu's Left_bar_bleue403/403op jutsu's Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

op jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: op jutsu's   op jutsu's I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:56 am

I'm gonna have to say to not remove these "op" jutsus for several reasons...:

If we truly would remove Rasengan and Chidori and the jutsus asscoiated with, that won't leave a very good gesture for people with the Raiton affinity or ones who are skilled in Shape Manipulation. Also these cannon techniques don't just come with overpowered strengths, they also have limitations and weaknesses as well.

Rasengan is an A-ranked technique and can only be learned for Jounin level shinobi or higher. The use of Rasengan requires an excellent deal of chakra control, so just learning will take alot of time and take alot of skill. If one dosen't have the right amount of chakra control, they would be unable to master it nor use it. So it's a very difficult but powerful jutsu to learn.

Besides the amount of time it takes to learn it, the part comes to strengths and weaknesses. Rasangen dosen't require any handseals so the user can just perform in just several seconds with clones or just using chakra. So that's a convinent point. And of course, whoever is hit directly at this ball of destruction suffers a very large amount of damage. The difficulty in learning the technique and the great damage represents its level of destruction. However, the Rasangen dosen't increase one's speed like the Chidori, so the user must rely on their own speed. It dosen't have an elemental strength nor an elemental weakness. Also, enemies are able to make a counterattack just by disrupting the chakra flow by either disabling and subdueing the user's hands or to combat the Rasengan with a technique of the same power. The chakra cost is also significant. It would take ever more time to master the associates of Rasengan such as Oodoma Rasengan, Ultimate Rasengan, Rasen-Shuriken, and all of those other Sage techs. But when used in battle against an opponent of nearly the same level, it takes shinobi skill and strategy to win this, not the amount of damage that the technique will inflict. Therefore, I think that taking Rasengan away from this forum is incorrect and no one has gotten the chance to have it yet.

Taking Chidori away from this forum would leave not much for Raiton users. Chidori as well is an A-rank technique and requires full focus on Nature Manipulation. Once the large amount of lightning chakra is discharged into the Chidori, the user is able to move at inhuman speeds and cause tremendous damage to whatever it hits. But of course, because of the speed of the jutsu, the user must run in a straight line and the enemy is easily able to make a counterattack which the user of Chidori have difficulty of seeing unless in a close-range distance. By then, they will not be able to stop as the enemy makes a defense and attack. Such weakness is of course overcomed if once is a Hatake or Uchiha clan member. But of course, it's unlikely that the Chidori will kill one so quickly. And there should be a limit on how much of Chidori/ Raikiri we can use instead of using it to its fullest until all chakra is gone. For me, it'll set a limit of up to 15 times to use the Chidori including its associates before my chakra runs out and my life force is drained. Also, the electrical power can injure the user's hand, causing some minor damage. And because its an elemental technique, it is weak against Fuuton techniques. So taking Chidori away is very revolting to me. Taking away Kirin sounds reasonable to me, though.

But, i still would like a character limit to be placed here. For example, there could only be a certain amount of characters who can use the Chidori and Rasengan and you could teach these techniques to younglings and pass it down as Kakashi did to Sasuke and they're the only ones who can use Chidori or like Minato- Kakashi/Jiraiya- Naruto-Konohamaru have been given the Rasengan. For Chidori, I think they should be a maximum of five characters who can use it. As for Rasengan, I think there should be a limit of three characters on using it. These characters can then teach these techniques to others to learn them, which the difficulty comes by.
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

op jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: op jutsu's   op jutsu's I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:11 am

i guess that's fair
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
op jutsu's Left_bar_bleue260/260op jutsu's Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:

op jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: op jutsu's   op jutsu's I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:08 am

None should be taken away because the lightning element builds around Chidori.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
Tenzou
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

op jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: op jutsu's   op jutsu's I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:46 am

what? i dont really get what you mean. Are you saying that the whole raiton element is built around chidori?
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

op jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: op jutsu's   op jutsu's I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:54 am

It Piratically is to be honest, there arent many Canon Raiton jutsus so far as much as Katon for example
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
op jutsu's Left_bar_bleue260/260op jutsu's Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:

op jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: op jutsu's   op jutsu's I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:05 pm

Yes Tenzou, Zero is right too, If you look at the Raiton Element and take away any Raiton Jutsu's that are based around Chidori you would find that there are only about 6-8 Jutsu's and then whats the point of having the Ration Element.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

op jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: op jutsu's   op jutsu's I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:07 am

okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

op jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: op jutsu's   op jutsu's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

op jutsu's
Page 1 of 1