NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suzumo's Genjutsu training.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Suzumo's Genjutsu training. Left_bar_bleue0/0Suzumo's Genjutsu training. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Suzumo's Genjutsu training. Left_bar_bleue0/0Suzumo's Genjutsu training. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Suzumo's Genjutsu training. Empty
PostSubject: Suzumo's Genjutsu training.   Suzumo's Genjutsu training. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:32 pm

Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes
Chakra Usage: 4
It is a genjutsu only able to be utilized by the wielders of the sharingan.The opponent is pierced and immobilized by illusory yokes, making it an effective means for torture and interrogation.

Sitting out in the field he was testing his genjutsu abilities on the surrounded area changing its scenery over and over and creating clones from the ground. Suzumo decided to put his sharingan into to action and incorperate it into his genjutsu, he had been trying to develop a trap genjutsu for some time that he could use on missions and for interogation. "I wonder, shackles would be perfect maybe chains or pillars." He thought to himself. Adjusting the band on his head he pulled it up slowly and his eyelid began to creep open revealing his red eye, he felt the drain of his chakra right away although it wasn't as substantial as it used to be. "Dam, thats always gonna be an issue." Using a tree he cast a basic genjutsu focusing the chakra to his hands and left eye. He felt a smoother approach as if the flow of the genjutsu came easier. "This feeling..."
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Suzumo's Genjutsu training.   Suzumo's Genjutsu training. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:37 pm

At first he began entangling the tree with a rope, but he thought that might not have as much of an effect so he transformed it into a chain and soon metal bars engulfed the tree. "No...it needs something, something that will not only capture, but feel like its hruting you." Suzumo thought to himself carefully as he scanned through idea's. He fell to his knee after 5 minutes the sharingan eye mixed with the genjutsu was taking a heavy toll on his stength and chakra, seeing its the first time he tried it, "Ugh..." Standing up slowly he thought of mixing pillars and chains and came up with a metal bar sort of look it kinda resembled bronze. "This could work."
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Suzumo's Genjutsu training.   Suzumo's Genjutsu training. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:42 pm

"Now that I have the basics down I need to stabilize it and adjust the flow of chakra to make it fit and capture normal people." Suzumo closed his eye and covered it up, as he laid down to rest he noticed a man crossing through the field on his way to the village, he decided it would be perfect to ask ihm then I could get the hang of my new genjutsu, "Hey you." He yelled across the field. As the man got closer he noticed a fellow leaf headband, "Oh a leaf ninja, thats great, can I test something on you." He said frankly, as if he had known the person for years, "Sure I guess." The ninja stood still staring at me for a little while, "As long as it won't kill or hurt me to bad." Suzumo replied, "It won't hurt its just a little trick."
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Suzumo's Genjutsu training.   Suzumo's Genjutsu training. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:48 pm

Revealing his red eye he stared into the leaf ninja's eyes creeping into his head, "Genjutsu art: Shackle." He hadn't fully developed its name so he just went with the basic thing. The world around them seem black as if no light could pierce its land, Suzumo stood staring with one eye open at this random ninja, his hands were together and he performed the tiger seal. "Get ready." The bronze pins crashed into the man and kept him still. The man began to scream as if he thought it was real he was trapped in a illusionary mind trip, "Sorry about that, he released it quickly. I guess it works though." The man looked up, "Yah I was never really much of a genjutsu person myself. Sorry I couldn't help more." Suzumo exclaimed, "Its fine I just wanted to test it." His picture of the genjutsu was complete and with the extra boost of the sharingan he created a more enhanced jutsu, though he was just scratching the surface on its capabilities.
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Suzumo's Genjutsu training.   Suzumo's Genjutsu training. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:02 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suzumo's Genjutsu training.   Suzumo's Genjutsu training. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suzumo's Genjutsu training.
Page 1 of 1