NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Genjutsu Training #3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Genjutsu Training #3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Genjutsu Training #3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Genjutsu Training #3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Genjutsu Training #3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Genjutsu Training #3 Empty
PostSubject: Genjutsu Training #3   Genjutsu Training #3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:53 pm

Name: Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell Technique
Element: Genjutsu
Description: This jutsu causes the illusion of a tremendous ball of fire falling from the sky into a designated area. Anyone in the area will instinctively flee.

Suzumo decided to create a sort of offensive genjustu that would enable him to move in while he was preoccupied and make the final stroke, ending a fight or death. "It sounds perfect, but what should it look like." His element was lightning, so he would probably need to come up with something else, to confuse the oponent, "What about fire," It was a great element that coincided with lightning and would make for a great genjutsu when used correctly. He thought over the size and and structure of the fireball, from what he read in the elemental books.
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu Training #3   Genjutsu Training #3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:02 pm

"Well it'll have to be big enough to instill fear, and cover a wide range to avoid dodging," He remebered the great fireball jutsu and decided to make it a genjutsu, but he would shoot it like a bomber aiming it upwards, but then crashing down on the enemy. "Perfect." He brought his hand together and uncovered his sharingan eye, this time the genjutsu would be of greater ability due to his 1st tomoe unlocking. He distorted the enviroment a bit and began testing flames out as he hid his hand signs from enemy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu Training #3   Genjutsu Training #3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:05 pm

Finally he achieved a flame of great magnitude and perfect for the Genjutsu. He shot it up and it soon came flailing down to cinder the grass and look as if it blackened the trees. It covered a fairly wide range about 20-30 meters if he had to count he just projected it. Closing his eye the flames began to swell and look as if they were sucked back to the middle. Soon the genjutsu was nothing but ashes fluttering through the air, "Thats gonna be pretty handy."
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu Training #3   Genjutsu Training #3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:06 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Genjutsu Training #3 Left_bar_bleue400/400Genjutsu Training #3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu Training #3   Genjutsu Training #3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:38 pm

This is a B-Rank jutsu....
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Genjutsu Training #3 Left_bar_bleue95/95Genjutsu Training #3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Genjutsu Training #3 Left_bar_bleue125/125Genjutsu Training #3 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu Training #3   Genjutsu Training #3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:34 am

Hawk you need to pay better attention to stuff like this.

Quote :
Magen: Jigoku Koka no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell Technique)
CK Usage: 6
This jutsu causes creates the illusion of a tremendous ball of fire in the sky, which then crashes onto a designated area. Anyone in the area will instinctively flee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genjutsu Training #3   Genjutsu Training #3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genjutsu Training #3
Page 1 of 1