NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hero's own jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Hero's own jutsu Left_bar_bleue0/0Hero's own jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Hero's own jutsu Left_bar_bleue63/63Hero's own jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)

Hero's own jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Hero's own jutsu   Hero's own jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:04 pm

Hero walken into a the traning area. Hero took in a deep breath. "sigh" Hero sighed. "i hope this jutsu works out for me." Hero thought to him self. "It's my first made up jutsu so i gotta be real smooth." Hero took off his black sandals and orange hoody and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Hero's own jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero's own jutsu   Hero's own jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:12 pm

Hero made a handsign to summon a haze clone. He then opened his eyes. Still in his stance he pulled back his fist and concentrated chakra in his fist. Hero's felt a little tingling sensation in his fist. Then it went away. "Come back Hero shouted. Hero looked around to make sure no one heard him talking to himself. "May be that was to much chakra." Hero said. Hero then summoned the chakra back to his fist again.

The same tingling sensation came back. And it stayed there. "Good " Hero said. Then hero ran toward the clone at full speed. While he was running a string of fire was slowly going down hero's arm. When hero was two feet away Hero shot out his fist and shouted "Shoryuken!" Hero punched the clone in the face and the clone flew back and his body was skipping acrosse the ground like arock until it hit a tree. It then poofed away.
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Hero's own jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero's own jutsu   Hero's own jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:25 pm

Hero gave a little smirk to him self. "I'm so kewl!" Hero then sat on the ground."What if.." Hero snapped his finger and looked up and said "I can make this a counter attack!" Hero got up and made another haze clone. Hero then started to shoryuken the ground until he made a hole. He dug under the hole ad dug until he was under the clone. That took him a total of five minutes.

"Alright ,here goes nothing." Hero said. Hero went looked up and pulled back his fist. He then shot his fist up into the air like an upppercut and brought his bod wit him and he shouted "Shoryuken!" Hero blasted from underground and got his clone right in the chin. They both rose until they were 9 feet above the ground and the clone poofed away while herocou landed on his feet. "Great so now if someone trid to attack me with and ariel attack and i dodged it I'd use this to counter it." Hero smiled.

"I feel like I have five more shoryken's in me , but i should go rest." Hero went home with a huge smile on his face knowing he mastered his own jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hero's own jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero's own jutsu   Hero's own jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero's own jutsu
Page 1 of 1