NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) Left_bar_bleue50/50nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) Left_bar_bleue100/100nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) Empty
PostSubject: nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight))   nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:42 pm

nami is put in to a room and is put on the bed and is stabizlied and her bleeding has stopped but nami was still out cold the docters leave her to rest and close the door. nami was dreaming as she was out cold dreaming about her and kiza and then about her joining the sound she wants to join so she can kill dawn

Last edited by Nami Hyuuga on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) Left_bar_bleue95/95nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) Left_bar_bleue125/125nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight))   nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:13 pm

((Why are you in the hospital??))
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) Left_bar_bleue50/50nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) Left_bar_bleue100/100nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight))   nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:10 am

((dawn nearly killed me read the uchiha temple))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) Left_bar_bleue95/95nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) Left_bar_bleue125/125nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight))   nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:04 pm

((Okay I understand now.))

Kiza walked into the hospital room with his head down only allowing the top of his head and the tears falling down his face to be seen. Kiza began whispering as he slowly made his way over to Nami on the hospital bed repeating his words over and over again, " He will pay, he will pay, HE WILL PAY!!!" Kiza said tightening his fists together and lifting his head up looking at Nami.

"This is ridiculous." Kiza said holding the rose he had brought in for Nami.

Laying the rose on her chest Kiza stood there watching over her in his all black fighting gear thinking to himself, 'This means war.'
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight))   nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:44 am

Nami wakes and takes hold of his hand and holds the rose he got her"Kiza-kun thank you for the rose but don't fight Dawn not let please if i bearly lived i don't want to lose you please i love you Kiza"Nami says as tears appears holding tighter on his hand"please"Nami crys
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight))   nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:09 pm

"There is nothing you can do to change my mind Nami, once I become stronger and believe I can take him on fully by myself I will head out in search of him." Kiza said lifting her hand up kissing it than letting go walking off out of the hospital with tears falling down his face as well.

Kiza knew things from here on out wouldn't be easy and he was prepared to do anything to be able to get his revenge on his old sensei Dawn Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) Left_bar_bleue0/0nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) Left_bar_bleue400/400nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight))   nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:52 pm

As Jakusha was sitting in his room, recovering from his sealing accident, with his eyes covered. He was able to hone in on Nami's chakra since he has been around her twice already, got a lock on her chakra, and he began to do hand signs and activating his Gentoushin no Jutsu and an astral form of Jakusha appeared in her room. "Hello Nami.....I sense that someone just left your room....and I can smell a rose....so it has to be the one you said you care for...." The Apparation looked just like Jakusha did, but standing. His eyes were covered in raps as if they were badly hurt, his arms were crossed across his chest. "Something told me to contact you.....how are you? You were badly hurt when I found you at the temple."

-------------------------------------------------
Name:Gentoushin no Jutsu - Lit Apparition Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Chakra Usage: 8
Element:n/a
Description: Gentoushin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique created to gather at one location, even while you are in different part of the world. By forming the needed handseal, an astral form of their being will appear at the desired location. This spirit can act in conjunction with other people to do combination jutsus. While in the spirit form, the member’s voice will sound deep and distorted.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight))   nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:36 am

"i am better Jaku and yes that was the one i love"Nami simles abit at him and sits up abit"what happened to you jaku?"Nami said to him wondering about the bandages"jaku?"Nami asks him she was going to join him to get stronger to fight Dawn
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) Left_bar_bleue0/0nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) Left_bar_bleue400/400nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight))   nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:51 pm

Jakusha smiled a bit when he heard she was okay since he couldn't see at the moment. When Nami asked about his eyes and bandages, he hesitated for a moment.".....Um.....do you know of the Hyuuga family Curse Mark thats placed on the fore heads of side families?....I went through a very painful procedure to remove it..." he said as he touched the bandages, running his fingers across his eyes. "....and my eyes...might suffer for it....it's too early to tell if I can use my byakugan or not....or even if I can see period..." His voice was that of sadness. "...Enough about me....how are you?...and why did your love leave and not stay....also....what are you going to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight))   nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:00 pm

"he's gone to train to fight Dawn and i want to i want to go with you jaku to train to fight dawn to"Nami looks up at him as she does her hyuuga side curse mark show on her cheek((the star by her eyes in my avi))"please i don't care about the chuunin exams"
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight))   nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:10 pm

As Nami spoke of Dawn and her wanting to get stronger, wanting to come with him. "Sorry, Nami....but at this moment, I can help you....I need to heal, how can I train you when I can't see or use my Byakugan....as for the Chuunin Exams....you need to stay....this will give you the experience in battles that you will need when facing Dawn....so please stay in the exams, and take this as training...." He said as he faced Nami. "I wouldn't mind you coming to Sound, but at this moment, I'm weak....so please finish the exams, get your rank, then come to Sound....also....not to break your love's heart...you might want to tell him about what you want to do...."
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight))   nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:22 pm

"ok jaku"Nami says looking at him and then thinks about Kiza and her love for him but her love for him was slowly disappearing since the dawn thing she holds the rose to her heart and closes her eyes and lays down and pretends to sleep but is crying quietly"why does he want to fight him dawn to stronger and i love him but he doesn't care that i do but he does at the same time"nami thought crying
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight))   nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:30 pm

"Thank you Nami....I'll try to rest so we can train.....I might also put you on the team I created...." He said with a smile as his image in her room disappeared.

Jakusha back in his room sat there for a little bit before he started to remove the bandages covering his eyes. As he opened his eyes, everything was still blurry to him, then he activated his Byakugan. As his eyes turned, he let out a horrific scream as his right eye began to bleed. He quickly deactivate his Byakugan and laid down, hands over his eyes. "Not yet.....maybe a few more days.....but nor yet...."

~left topic~

Last edited by Jakusha Hyuuga on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight))   nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:37 pm

Nami gets up and leave the room tidy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight))   nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nami hospital room((open if ur not doin to fight))
Page 1 of 1