NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Methias Hyuuga

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Methias
NR Genin
NR Genin

Methias Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Methias Hyuuga   Methias Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:42 pm

Name: Methias Hyuuga

Clan: Hyuuga

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Methias is much more sinister than the majority of the Hyuuga clan, his heart fixated on gaining a greater power than that of the Byakugan. He enjoys the thrill of battle, and considers himself superior to those around him, and for good reason, he is of the main house. He was considered a prodigy by those who raised him, his ability to master the arts second to none. This showed that he was incredibly intelligent, a feat that allows him to think logically at all times. He spends most of his time training to achieve greatness, and will stop at nothing to achieve his goals.

In general, however, he is quite happy. When he's not training, he spends his time out in nature, admiring the beauty of the world around him. He is easy to befriend, even though he is more sinister than the majority. He speaks in a calm tone at all times, and even when he's joking he seems totally serious. This causes some people to quickly become confused, especially when he begins speaking about how the weak should be used as shields to protect the strong.

In battle, he retains his calm personality, and continues being able to think logically at all times. He thinks about every move he makes, at such a pace that it is impossible to tell as an outsider. He uses the Byakugan effectively, in order to gain the sight advantage aswell as being able to manipulate the chakra points. This allows him to gain even more tactical advantages, such is the way his mind works.

History: Born to the main Hyuuga family in Konohagakure, he was already expected for greatness due to his position in the family. His early life was filled with intens training, every day gradually increasing in difficulty in order to make him the greatest of his generation. For the first five years of his life, he was taught that emotions were meaningless, and that his only goal was to become the greatest Hyuuga that ever lived. These early days gave him the ego that he has now. The next few years were more of the same, and the training became harder as his Byakugan grew.

At the age of ten, he was enlisted in the Kohana academy, instantly outgrowing those in his class. He was by far the most experienced and powerful Nin there, an amazing feat for someone so young. The majority of the class looked up to him, but few truly grew to detest him. These few would often try to gang up and try to injure the young Hyuuga, often being beaten to a pulp after trying such a stupid move. The year passed with him growing more and more feared, he himself had no boundries when it came to any form of challenge. He had to prove he was the greatest.

However, shortly after the Genin exams (Which he passed with flying colours, of course), he fell for the most beautiful girl he had ever laid eye's on. His heart felt warm as she spoke to him for the first time, and this girl would be one of the other two members of his team. However, she was quickly taken away from him, his family deciding against it. Upon that day, his heart grew cold, and he turned his back on the main house. He eventually left the village, becoming a missing Nin.

After three years had passed, he entered the Sound Village, also known as Otogakure, where he has remained til this day. He spends his time training, enjoying the scenery, and trying to befriend the locals, although his slight personality issue tends to make him withdrawn and distant to most.

Village: Otogakure

Rank: Genin, unless an grows to love this application and offers me a better rank Wink.

Element: Main: Wind - Sub: Lightning

Nindo: None

Equipment: Other than the clothing on his back, and the headband with the sound village sign upon it, he carries needle's in a small bag attached to his waist.

Jutsu:

Spoiler:

Clan: Hyuuga

RP sample: No one could deny that this was a God-Given gift. The dazzling golden glow that shimmered off of the sands of Otogakure in response to the brilliant sunlight was a sight that should bring its viewers to dumbstruck awe. The citizens moved on without a glance; their lives had known little else and they were accustomed, if not a little bored, with their sorroundings. Methias was not one of those Citizens. He breathed deep and showed a rare smile as he looked across his newfound home. His straight brown hair being caught in the wind, he closed his almost grey eye's, feeling the breeze caress against his face.

Stretching his arms up into the air, he let out a yawn, the smile fading from his face as he did. As his eye's opened, he gazed into the distance, letting his hands shift into the pockets. Looking downwards, his chin gently rested on the headband that was wrapped around his neck, the sound symbol engraved into the metal plate. Another gust of wind moved across him as he released his Byakugan, his eye's growing colorless, his veins bulging around his eye's. His mind remained blank, his hands moved from his pockets to his front, he took on the position of Juuken.

Infront of him stood a tree, a single tree, the tallest in the village. Pushing off of his back foot, he sped towards it, thrusting his right hand into the bark. A loud crashing bang struck through the ears of all onlookers, Methias' handprint indented within the tree. A few even gasped in amazement. "Is this all it really takes to amuse these people... After four years, I guess even I expected them to be stronger than they are...Most are but weak and foolish beings... It disgusts me.." He thought to himself, before his Byakugan faded yet again. Moving his hands back to his pockets, he turned his back to the tree, walking away, leaving the sight of dumbstruck villagers.

How did you find us?: -

Last edited by Methias on Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:23 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Methias Hyuuga Left_bar_bleue0/0Methias Hyuuga Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

Methias Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Methias Hyuuga   Methias Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:52 pm

Expand upon the jutsu, use the template. The rest is ok. Also pick a lower age for your genin like 10-15 is the usual age.
Back to top Go down
Methias
NR Genin
NR Genin

Methias Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Methias Hyuuga   Methias Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:03 pm

Well, I truly see no real reason to be a young age, In character, if my character has never taken the Chuunin exams, how can age show anything on the rank? ^^ I'll edit the age to 15, but yeah, my point still stands xP.

Anyway, edited the Jutsu section and age, time for a recheck? ^^
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Methias Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Methias Hyuuga   Methias Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:05 pm

15 is good enough
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Methias Hyuuga Left_bar_bleue95/95Methias Hyuuga Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Methias Hyuuga Left_bar_bleue125/125Methias Hyuuga Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Methias Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Methias Hyuuga   Methias Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:53 pm

Use the Hyuuga Jutsu from the Hyuuga Clan Jutsu topic so it is correct. Also you get 6 E-Rank, 2 D-Rank, and 1 C-Rank Jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Methias
NR Genin
NR Genin

Methias Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Methias Hyuuga   Methias Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:17 pm

Couple of issues..

1.) Juuken is missing from the Jutsu list. Even though you've added an alternative there, the alternative wouldn't quite work in closing off the opponents chakra points. It's too spread and more like Goken, while Juuken is more direct and focused. You only have to watch Neji fight to see where i'm coming from with this.

Another issue with "Tiger Fist" is that you say it deals more damage than Gentle, but that really isn't possible, seeing as gentle is REQUIRED to use most, if not all of a Hyuuga's techniques.

2.) Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two palms is a cannon technique. It should be there, but it's not, so I used my natural instinct to determine the chakra usage etc. You should really add both Jyuuken and this to the Jutsu list..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anywho, going to add more Jutsu to the list, 2 secs.

(This wasn't an attempt to be rude at all, it's just me trying to offer a helping hand, hope it doesn't leave a bad impression ^^)
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Methias Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Methias Hyuuga   Methias Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:55 pm

1.)Jyuuken isn't needed to be added and if you want it added pm the info in the correct format.

*Custom Jutsu made by Nami for Hyuuga Clan

2.) Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two palms is on the list
Back to top Go down
Methias
NR Genin
NR Genin

Methias Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Methias Hyuuga   Methias Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:16 pm

1.) It's the Hyuuga fighting style, not having it is like saying the Byakugan is pointless.

2.) https://narutorivals.forumotion.com/clan-jutsu-f58/hyuuga-clan-t207.htm <- It's not, 64 and 128 are, however.

I don't want to get into arguments here, but come on now... xD
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Methias Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Methias Hyuuga   Methias Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:37 pm

1.)Exactly since's it's their fighting style and we don't have a fighting styles section all Hyuuga automatically are familiar with it unless wanting to be taught.

2.) Well I guess it wasn't brought up before.

It's fine there's no hard feelings trust me lol. This is my job
Back to top Go down
Methias
NR Genin
NR Genin

Methias Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Methias Hyuuga   Methias Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:23 pm

Well, anyway, i've done everything that you've asked of me ^^. - The only issue here is currently Juuken, which is there simply to explain it, and is rankless, and that 8t32p isn't written up yet. If you want to edit some of what I've wrote and put it into the Hyuuga Jutsu list, go ahead xP.

(I'm assuming that the Byakugan counts as the C-Rank Jutsu i'm allowed thus is my reasoning for making 8t32p instead of 8t64p)
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Methias Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Methias Hyuuga   Methias Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:53 pm

Yes Byakugan does count and I'll make it now.
Back to top Go down
Methias
NR Genin
NR Genin

Methias Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Methias Hyuuga   Methias Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:23 pm

Done and done =]
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Methias Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Methias Hyuuga   Methias Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:28 pm

~Approved~
~Approved into Main Family~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Methias Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Methias Hyuuga   Methias Hyuuga I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Methias Hyuuga
Page 1 of 1