NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suiton: Mizurappa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakuma
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kakuma

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Suiton: Mizurappa Left_bar_bleue350/350Suiton: Mizurappa Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
Suiton: Mizurappa Left_bar_bleue700/700Suiton: Mizurappa Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

Suiton: Mizurappa Empty
PostSubject: Suiton: Mizurappa   Suiton: Mizurappa I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:14 pm

Quote :
Name: Violent Water Wave
Range: Close-Mid
CK: 5
Info: Suiton • Mizurappa is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, Yahiko will expel a strong jet of water at his opponent.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What would be your first thoughts on what Kakuma would be doing right now? A mental old man who has gone mad or a lunatic wasting his time? Well anyway, your starting opinions might lead him to be thank as... crazy. Right now, he's roundhouse-kicking the gushing waves of one of Takigakure's largest waterfalls. Useless? Not to Kakuma, at least. He is undergoing a wide and vivid visual simulation. He imagines the waterfalls as Hidden Mist shinobi and the Water Release types they would use. Perhaps his own personal revenge is getting to him. But there's another reason he's doing this hidden under those various layers of greed and hatred. let's take a closer look and find out. Grrr, was so close! thought Kakuma. I must feel the flow of water in order to have a better understanding of Suiton ninjutsu! Kakuma then lunged his hands towards the waterfall and runs into it! He then phases through the gushing waves into a bright cave! Success Of course, anyone can enter through the waterfall into this cave. But it was too Kakuma that he had to feel the energy. As he crossed the watery rapids, he had felt the light raining down on him. Delusioanl, huh? "This is great, perfect for mastering this new technique I have. It better come out perfect." said Kakuma. He was even threatening his own techniques. Kakuma flows a certain amount of chakra to his gullet and began.
Back to top Go down
Kakuma
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kakuma

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Suiton: Mizurappa Left_bar_bleue350/350Suiton: Mizurappa Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
Suiton: Mizurappa Left_bar_bleue700/700Suiton: Mizurappa Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: Suiton: Mizurappa   Suiton: Mizurappa I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:28 pm

Kakuma begins to weave the needed handseals and converts the chakra in his throat to Water Style. "Water Release: Violent Water Wave!" Kakuma flickered. Then Kakuma tries to expel a waterfall jet of water, but ends up with water spilling from his mouth. How dssapointing Had he gone too impatient? No, it couldn't possibly have, though it usually happens. Still, perhaps there was another reason more sastifying. Perhaps he couldn't control the waves with a strong amount of chakra, perhaps? Yes, that's good. Kakuma focuses more chakra to his throat in order to launch a second attempt at the Suiton technique.
Back to top Go down
Kakuma
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kakuma

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Suiton: Mizurappa   Suiton: Mizurappa I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:33 pm

Noticing a rock nearby, Kakuma nears towards it, in order to verify something. Performing the handsigns in just one second, Kakauma blew out a long blast of liquid! Suiton: Mizurappa! The water bashed with the rock, but was unable to break through it. Just as I expected, the Five Elemental Cyle is still in play with the naturals. When the spray cleared up, there was a large but small amount of impact to the rock. Suiton is still weak to Doton, the technique was too weak. But against Katon, well, I no longer need to worry about the elemental strengths and weaknesses anymore. Kakuma left in order to begin his own "modification" of his Waterfall Village.
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Suiton: Mizurappa Left_bar_bleue0/0Suiton: Mizurappa Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Suiton: Mizurappa Left_bar_bleue0/0Suiton: Mizurappa Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Suiton: Mizurappa   Suiton: Mizurappa I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:03 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suiton: Mizurappa   Suiton: Mizurappa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suiton: Mizurappa
Page 1 of 1