NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daichi Deikatsu (Suiton: Mizuame Nabara)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daichi Deikatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Daichi Deikatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Daichi Deikatsu (Suiton: Mizuame Nabara) Left_bar_bleue0/0Daichi Deikatsu (Suiton: Mizuame Nabara) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Daichi Deikatsu (Suiton: Mizuame Nabara) Left_bar_bleue0/0Daichi Deikatsu (Suiton: Mizuame Nabara) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Daichi Deikatsu (Suiton: Mizuame Nabara) Empty
PostSubject: Daichi Deikatsu (Suiton: Mizuame Nabara)   Daichi Deikatsu (Suiton: Mizuame Nabara) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:05 am

Suiton: Mizuame Nabara (Water Release: Syrup Capture Field)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short 0-5m
CK usage: 4
Using this jutsu, the user can spit a stream of extremely sticky syrup that covers the ground and holds opponents in place. Any ninja capable of walking on water can avoid being stuck in the syrup, but need to do so before being caught.
-------------------------------------
Daichi was at Daichi training grounds. The area was huge and full of craters made by other explosions. Daichi sat and thought about good jutsu to trap his opponent with when suddenly his fellow clan member stepped next to him. "Hi Daichi, not doing any practice today". Daichi looked up to him "I am thinking about a good jutsu to trap my opponents with but I cannot think of any". Clan member said "You have water element. Am I right? If you have you should learn Suiton: Mizuame Nabara. It is great technique to drap your opponent and leave them open for our explosion attacks.". Daichi stood up. "Oh I totally forgot that one. I will learn it right away.. Thanks my friend" He ran in the middle of training grounds and started learning the jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Deikatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Daichi Deikatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Daichi Deikatsu (Suiton: Mizuame Nabara)   Daichi Deikatsu (Suiton: Mizuame Nabara) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:05 am

He started doing hand signs while at the same time gathering water chakra to his mouth. He opened his mouth and syrup a like thing came out of there. "Hmm.. this isn't so hard". He stepped on syrup and it wasn't sticky at all "Didn't thought that I could learn a C-Ranked jutsu so easily" After that he did hand signs again and kept practicing. With every try of the jutsu it went better. After trying use the jutsu 4 he started to get hang on things 'So I have to try and make my chakra as sticky as i can or something like that'. He stepped on syrup again and this time it was already quite sticky but still managed to pull his leg out of the thing. "A little more practice and soon I have learned the jutsu"
Back to top Go down
Daichi Deikatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Daichi Deikatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Daichi Deikatsu (Suiton: Mizuame Nabara)   Daichi Deikatsu (Suiton: Mizuame Nabara) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:05 am

He started making hand signs again while gathering Water chakra to his mouth trying to make it sticky. Daichi opened his mouth again and syrup came out again. "Every time I do it again it seems to get better and also it covers more area" He slightly smiled and made hand signs again doing the same thin like the last time. After about 3 more tries he had finally learned the jutsu perfectly. He walked back to his friend who did some target practice. "Thanks for the tips what jutsu I learned. I will show you my progress". He started doing hand signs and opened his mouth again. Syrup came out of the totally covering his friend. Daichi started laughing and ran away at very high speed while looking back. 'Oh he will not move, that's good, show that I learned the jutsu'
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Daichi Deikatsu (Suiton: Mizuame Nabara) Left_bar_bleue100/100Daichi Deikatsu (Suiton: Mizuame Nabara) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Daichi Deikatsu (Suiton: Mizuame Nabara) Left_bar_bleue170/170Daichi Deikatsu (Suiton: Mizuame Nabara) Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Daichi Deikatsu (Suiton: Mizuame Nabara)   Daichi Deikatsu (Suiton: Mizuame Nabara) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:24 pm

-Approved by me-

Needs to be locked by some Admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daichi Deikatsu (Suiton: Mizuame Nabara)   Daichi Deikatsu (Suiton: Mizuame Nabara) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daichi Deikatsu (Suiton: Mizuame Nabara)
Page 1 of 1