NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daichi Deikatsu (C-2 Dragon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daichi Deikatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Daichi Deikatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Daichi Deikatsu (C-2 Dragon) Left_bar_bleue0/0Daichi Deikatsu (C-2 Dragon) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Daichi Deikatsu (C-2 Dragon) Left_bar_bleue0/0Daichi Deikatsu (C-2 Dragon) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Daichi Deikatsu (C-2 Dragon) Empty
PostSubject: Daichi Deikatsu (C-2 Dragon)   Daichi Deikatsu (C-2 Dragon) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:11 am

Name: C-2 Dragon
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: All Ranges
Chakra Usage: 5
Description: One of Deidara's specialties; a large dragon, capable of flight. While Deidara is safely on its back, the dragon spits out smaller clay figures that attack the opponent like guided missiles. The dragon also produces clay mines, which are used to force opponents to fight in a limited space.
---------------------------------------------------
Daichi was at a wide area near Iwagakure. He looked around him and saw that no one was around. "Good, I hate when someone watches how I train". He placed his right hand into the clay bag and he did the same thing with the left hand. Mouths on his palms started eating clay. Daichi took his hands out of the bags and started infusing his earth chakra with clay. Then he placed both of his hands together and started molding a dragon. Once it was done Daichi looked it. "A perfect and so lovely piece of work" . He smiled and placed the mini dragon next to him. After he made hand signs and a puff of smoke appeared around Daichi. The breeze carried some away and there was humongous White clay Dragon next to Daichi.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Deikatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Daichi Deikatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Daichi Deikatsu (C-2 Dragon)   Daichi Deikatsu (C-2 Dragon) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:11 am

Daichi smiled "Wow, this looks so pretty, can't wait to test it out". He jumped on the Dragons head and now tried to fly with it. The dragon flapped his wings and started flying. "Yohohohohoho, this is fun, but now to learn the other attack" The dragon stopped in mid air. "Okay time to test out this Dragon's real art" Daichi created an Clay Clone below him. Then he did a hand signs to use Dragon missile. A part of Dragon's tail was lost and it opened his mouth. A huge Dragon Missile flied out from there at high speed right in direction of Daichi's clay clone. He created another hand sign and the missile exploded after making contact with clay clone. "Yohohohohoho this really is a huge one" After the smoke cleared away there was only one crater on the ground and no clone.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Deikatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Daichi Deikatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Daichi Deikatsu (C-2 Dragon)   Daichi Deikatsu (C-2 Dragon) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:11 am

Then Daichi landed with his clay Dragon. "There were some kind of mines, better try those out too before going into a real battle and leave everything to luck" He jumped off his dragon head and made another hand sign. The part of Dragon's tail was lost again like it was with missiles, the dragon opened mouth and many bomb a like balls came out from there. "Hmm.. I remember reading that these are good while used as a land mines, but it is a good jutsu, can't wait to use it in battle." After saying that he started walking back in direction of the village. 'Sad that I must destroy my art'. Once Daichi was in safe distant he made a hand sign to blow up all the land mines. There weren't even a piece of clay left, only one big crater.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Daichi Deikatsu (C-2 Dragon) Left_bar_bleue400/400Daichi Deikatsu (C-2 Dragon) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Daichi Deikatsu (C-2 Dragon)   Daichi Deikatsu (C-2 Dragon) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:31 pm

I think this is more of a B-Rank Jutsu....sorry...
Back to top Go down
Daichi Deikatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Daichi Deikatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Daichi Deikatsu (C-2 Dragon)   Daichi Deikatsu (C-2 Dragon) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:25 pm

Alright at Deikatsu clan application it was said that it is C-Rank and was approved, but okay. I will fill in two more paragraphs once I become Chunin or something higher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daichi Deikatsu (C-2 Dragon)   Daichi Deikatsu (C-2 Dragon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daichi Deikatsu (C-2 Dragon)
Page 1 of 1