NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID} Left_bar_bleue0/0Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID} Left_bar_bleue100/100Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID} Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID} Empty
PostSubject: Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID}   Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:30 pm

Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu)
Type: Healing Ninjutsu
CK usage: 5
Description: A technique that concentrates chakra into the hand. The user then transmits the chakra into the patient through touch. The chakra seeks out and regenerates destroyed cells by enhancing the body's own natural healing process.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Red walked into a hopistle doors eager to learn the Healing Hand Skill.When He firsted enter the door he looked around for some who can help direct him to the Teaching room.He approached an nurse seating at a desk.

"Exuse me " Red said to the Nurse

"Yes how may I help you" The nusre replide with a gental voice.

"Where is the healing learning room at " He asked

"Room 204, to get there go up the the stair and make a right You should see straight ahead honey" She directed him

"Thank you for your Help" Red said as he bowed and began walking to the the stairs.Once at the top of the stairs Red made a right like the nurse explained and walked into a small room.The room had only one person who look like a medcail ni.Then on a table was an injure person.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID} Left_bar_bleue0/0Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID} Left_bar_bleue100/100Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID} Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID}   Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:35 pm

"Hello "Red said "Is this the traing room" Red asked this neverouly.
"Yes it is"The ninja said."I will be teaching you healing skills are you ready to began."He went on to ask.
"Yes I am" Red Said as he bowed.
"The first thing I want you to do is concentrates chakra into the hand. Then transmits the chakra into the patient through touch. The chakra will seeks out and regenerates destroyed cells by enhancing the body's own natural healing process." The ninja explained to Red.

Red noded.Then looked at the body neverously.Cloud I really heal this person he asked himself.No matter no time to be fearful I must try.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID}   Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:39 pm

Red walked over to the body.His arms began to shake.He was nevrous.He was nevrous of the thought that this person life was in his hands.He bit his lip down hard.Maybe the pain would be enough to get him over his fear.Red closed his eyes and breathed in and out.He concentrates chakra into his hand.The placed it on the Body's chest.He then transmits the chakra into the patient through the touch.The body wounds begans to heal.He then stop and let a huge sign when the body is fully healed.

Done
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID} Left_bar_bleue400/400Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID} Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID} Left_bar_bleue403/403Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID} Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID}   Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:16 pm

One question, how is this different from Mystical Palm Technique or Healing Resuscitation Regeneration?
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID}   Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:32 pm

I'm really not sure I just seen it in the medcail jutsus list in the jutsus Desciption and trained it I guess it is the gennin level for those jutsuses
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID} Left_bar_bleue400/400Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID} Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID} Left_bar_bleue403/403Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID} Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID}   Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:59 pm

Okay I see, Kiza... please explain...
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID} Left_bar_bleue95/95Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID} Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID} Left_bar_bleue125/125Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID} Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID}   Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:43 pm

Going through all the Topics I seen my assistance was needed and I'm not sure. Lol. But I know that he isn't a Medical Ninja so this Topic is Voided, until further notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID}   Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing Hand Skill (Chiyute no Jutsu) {VOID}
Page 1 of 1