NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raiton: Rakurai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Raiton: Rakurai Left_bar_bleue400/400Raiton: Rakurai Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Raiton: Rakurai Left_bar_bleue403/403Raiton: Rakurai Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

Raiton: Rakurai Empty
PostSubject: Raiton: Rakurai   Raiton: Rakurai I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:07 pm

Quote :
Name: Lighting Style: Thunderbolt
Element: Lightning
Skill: Ninjutsu
Range: Close-Long
Hand Seals: Snake, Boar, Rabbit, Tiger, Rabbit, Monkey
Description: Raiton ~ Rakurai is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Lightning element. Egress changes a large amount of chakra in their palm to Raiton and a powerful electric bolt will emerge. The density of this lightning bolt varies by color from blue to yellow with yellow being the highest intensity. This bolt can either be thrown or be used to strike at objects by hand like a sword. It can also be comboed in a bundle to increase its ferocity. It can pierce through most matter and travel at the same rates as Raiton: Gian. The damage caused by the boly depends on how densed it is and results from great to tremendous damage, especially if it hits vital areas. The bolt can breach through most solids and stuns an opponent for four posts... or worse depending on where it hit. When striking with the bolt, aiming it at vital points will cause massive pain and an enormous loss of blood. This technique was originally developed by Egress Uchiha to rival and cut through other Raiton-based ninjutsu. This could be two thunderbolts (normal to high) or one condensed-charged strike (Very High or above) at the lightning. The bolt is pure solid and weak against Fuuton techniques of the same level of above. (Level B or higher) This bolt, however, was never meant to become an equal of Raikiri and so Lightning Blade can fairly pierce and defeat this technique, unless an Extremely High bolt is used. A bundle of at least three thunderbolts can defend from Raikiri but cannot break it. Also depending on the speed or power it has, it's able to penetrate through Chidori.
CP:

Density Levels:

1. Normal- B/ CP- 6
2. High- B /CP- 7
3. Very High- A/ CP- 9
4. Super High- A /CP- 10- 12
5. Extremely High- S/ CP- 15-30.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Egress was excited today. Because this morning, he had came up with a great idea on a new Raiton technique, one that Kumogakure shinobi nor other ninja have ever seen before. He was going to develop a new Lightning Release jutsu, the same way that Kakashi Hatake had developed his Chidori. Now, Egress thought some sort of alternative for Chidori. Something that charge up its power, something that could defeat Chidori without the great chakra cost. Of course, Egress would have to train for long hours for this, and his incredible manipulation skills over Raiton might not assist him this time. Egress focues a large amount of chakra to the palm of his hand, and changes it to Lightning. Immediately, pieces of electricity begins to sparkle to life.....
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Raiton: Rakurai   Raiton: Rakurai I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:49 pm

Egress quickly peformed the following handseals: Snake, Boar, Rabbit, Tiger, rabbit, Monkey in just two seconds and held his hand away from him as he converts the chakra in his hand to Raiton. Slowly, a pure-blue thunderbolt emerged just right on Egress's hand! C-Could.. this be what I've been developing on? wondered Egress. Egress looked through a giant rock with a tree behind it. "Hopefully, this would test it out.." he decided. Egress threw the lightning bolt the same way he would thrown a javelin. The bolt traveled at high speed and not only penetrated and crushed through the boulder, but also pierced through the tree as well! As it breached five meters through the tree, it quickly evaporated into nothing but sparks! Hmm.... thought Egress.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Raiton: Rakurai   Raiton: Rakurai I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:53 pm

Egress began to stroke his chin. That wasn't what I expected, though it would be able to stop and match Raiton: Gian's power, I'm looking for something that would surpass it. Something I can use seperate from Chidori that can far surpass it.. thought Egress. He was not unduly worried on that front, his mastery hasn't let him down yet. Weaving the six needed handseals again, the blue lightning bolt emerges once again, except Egress surges more chakra into it. This was the uniqueness of this technique that is different from Chidori altogether. It has a charging ability, whether it could increase its power and speed anytime it wants to counter any Raiton techniques it faces. Well, perhaps most of them. Suddenly, the thunderbolt changes color and denses to yellow! This time he was not going to throw it like some kind of projectile. No, he was going to need this particular technique to match Chidori's strength.
Overlooking a tree, Egress zoomes towards it with the long bolt in his hand, its warmth flowing through his body. When he reaches there, Egress swings a quick sweep and cuts right through the tree! The upper half that was cut was not falling down on Egress- most likely crushing his body if it connects. Egress jumps and stabs the bolt right towards it, just holding the tree with his raw strength adn then throwing it aside! At least it lasts long enough...

CP Left: 240
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Raiton: Rakurai   Raiton: Rakurai I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:29 am

Egress was sastified of the results. Good... good... now time for some more higher level charging he thought. He was going to go beyond the limits, he was going to reach the charge limit. Forming a handseals, he conjoured up a single Raiton Kage Bunshin! Mi, I, U, Tora, I, U, Saru! weaved Egress. Extending his hand, he rapidly charged up his Rakurai. He's was only going to to a "Very High" setting for now, until he can prove his abilities, he would have to defeat his most favorite technique... the Chidori! Suddenly, a great densed shining Rakurai arised ready to impale its opponents and smite them. But Egress was not going to throw the thunderbolt, no, he was going to strike as he would with Chidori. Without Chidori's rapid speed thrust, his agility would be enhanced to eliminate his foes. The Raiton Kage Bunshin began to form three handseals and formed a Chidori!

"Let's go!" yelled Egress. Egress charges towards his clone as the Bunshin charges towards Egress. They will not use Sharingan, they'll use their own awareness to test their strength. Except right now, Egress's main priority is the Chidori. As they're within two meters, Egress lusted his arms right towards the Chidori. The Bunshin moved his arms more to his middle in order to block the Rakurai! As the two Raiton forces collided, a huge blinding flash erupted, concealing which technique was more superior. Who had won? The Rakurai or the Chidori? When the flash had been lifted, the two Egress's had been shown.. passing right through each other. However, Rakurai was still shining and as pure as forever with small sparks of lightning already diminishing. However, the Chidori is shown, with a large slit right through it! The Egress's landed on the ground, and two seconds later, the Bunshin's Chidori diminished and the clone fall to the ground on his knees, huffing for some breath.

"Truly... incredible.." breathed Egress. His Rakurai was still standing and he had used the same amount of chakra as he needed for Chidori, except for one difference and he knew what that was. Anyway, he would know because his Rakurai was struck by a Chidori, it will also diminish in just seventy-five seconds. Unless he could tapped into its abilities. Egress charged up the Rakurai to its "Super High" setting. He then rotated, jumped, and threw the powerful thunderbolt right at the Raiton Kage Bunshin. Struck by some tensed and destructive force, Rakurai pierced right through the clone and it quickly reverted to a stream of lightning. The thunderbolt stopped and breached through a gaint rock, where it laid there for an estimate of three more minutes, bright and glowing. Marvelous indeed... But Egress had returned his focus to the deadliest part of all, turning to the higest possible of Rakurai's charge against the most highest power of "Chidori." Egress quickly began....

Egress's CP: 200
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Raiton: Rakurai   Raiton: Rakurai I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:05 am

Egress formed three handseals and summoned a Kage Bunshin. Egress concentrated large amounts of Raiton to a single point in his palm. He tried to form the Rakurai without the weavement of handseals, but using the chakra handsigns. Egress focused deeply and thought of the six handseals. Suddenly, he expanded that chakra and immedately condenses it directly to a pure form. An extremely-densed Rakurai suddenly emerged in just seven seconds. I-I... did it??!! amazed Egress. Egress held on the the highest level of Rakurai, its warmth and energy surging through his body. Ah yes, to just superheat the chakra as I would do it for Katon but on Raiton is the key here... thought Egress. The Kage Bunshin was already weaving three handseals. "Raikiri!" it conjoured. An enhanced and concentrated form of the Chidori appeared. This one is more on power and accuracy... which means I would have to strike directly at it with a extreme Rakurai... "Here I come!' the clone yelled. The Kage Bunshin rushes forwards to strike Egress with a Lightning Blade. "Hmph!" grunted the original. Egress also rushed forwards with his Rakurai. He could master a brand-new technique in just a few hours... which would require immense potential... then he could overcome his favorite move. As they unlocked, Egress stabbed the Rakurai into the Raikiri. Will Raikiri shatter the Rakurai? Or will Rakurai be the one to breach through it? The moment they connected, Rakurai pierced through Raikiri in just one second! Such power....!! As the clone was left defenseless, Egress impaled Rakurai into the Kage Bunshin, reverting to a puff of smoke and the Rakurai converting into a small stream of sparks. "I would never thought it could ever defeat Raikiri and still go forward.." admitted Egress. "And if that's true, there's just one last thing I want to see..."

Egress's Chakra: 150
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Raiton: Rakurai   Raiton: Rakurai I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:33 am

Flickering up a few handseals, Egress re-created a Shadow Doppleganger. The Kage Bunshin surged chakra to his gullet and is prepared to change it to the Raiton element. "Okay, try to hold it there, this iwll be over shortly.." he said. Holding his hand high, he lengthens chakra to his hand and superheats it to the Raiton element. Suddenly, two blue Rakurais appeared. "Okay, you can go now!" yelled Egress. The Kage Bunshin formed a few handseals and releashed a giant electic wave. "Raiton: Gian!" Here goes nothing! Egress thought. He rotated and threw the two thunderbolts at Gian. The lightning bolts connected but Gian would not stop moving! What the? Had he failed? Suddenly, when Gian moved six meters from a shocked Egress, it stopped in its tracks and vanished to nothing but electricity! Knowing that it had done its job, the Kage Bunshin had vanished as well. "Hehe.." grinned Egress. Was he laughing? Even he, himself was not sure. Egress fall back and rested in the grass, awaitinf ro the next day to come by...

~Done~
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Raiton: Rakurai   Raiton: Rakurai I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:29 pm

*bump*
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Raiton: Rakurai Left_bar_bleue70/70Raiton: Rakurai Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Raiton: Rakurai Left_bar_bleue120/120Raiton: Rakurai Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Raiton: Rakurai   Raiton: Rakurai I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Raiton: Rakurai Approvednojutsu
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiton: Rakurai   Raiton: Rakurai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiton: Rakurai
Page 1 of 1