NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm sorta still still new to the site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
I'm sorta still still new to the site Left_bar_bleue0/0I'm sorta still still new to the site Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
I'm sorta still still new to the site Left_bar_bleue63/63I'm sorta still still new to the site Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)

I'm sorta still still new to the site Empty
PostSubject: I'm sorta still still new to the site   I'm sorta still still new to the site I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:25 pm

(I'm sorta still new to the site so i'd like to learn how to battle with stats. Can someone teach me?)

Hero walked outside his door with his usual out fit on. Hero also had his golden sword with him. The sun was shining pefectly in hero's eyes. Hero was ready for battle. He set up flyers around the village to fight with him. "Alright." Hero thought to him self. Hero then sat down and waited for his challenger.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
I'm sorta still still new to the site Left_bar_bleue96/96I'm sorta still still new to the site Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
I'm sorta still still new to the site Left_bar_bleue111/111I'm sorta still still new to the site Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorta still still new to the site   I'm sorta still still new to the site I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:55 pm

Den walked toward Hero, his Sharingan eyes seeming to evaluate him, to find out if he was worthy of his time, if fighting him would help him become a better shinobi. Den decided that he would at least help him figure out the skills of most Genin around his age. Den held one of Hero's flyers and dropped it at his feet. I'm willing to fight you, though i won't hold back at all. Den said, getting into a defensive stance, waiting for Hero to attack him first.
--------------
Den with Tomoe two
Health: 105
Chakra: 80
Speed: 124
Dexterity: 119
Strength:113
Intelligence:72

(I don't know what your stats are but put them in your next post.)
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
I'm sorta still still new to the site Left_bar_bleue0/0I'm sorta still still new to the site Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
I'm sorta still still new to the site Left_bar_bleue63/63I'm sorta still still new to the site Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorta still still new to the site   I'm sorta still still new to the site I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:10 pm

Hero noticed Denkiki approach him."We meet again.Thanks for coming"Hero said getting up quickly grabbing his sword. Hero flicked his hair to show he was not scared. Hero ran as fast as he could slicng toward denkitki. Hero's face turned from calm to aggresive. Hero woould then jump into the air and whille dropping he's attempt to air slice him.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
I'm sorta still still new to the site Left_bar_bleue96/96I'm sorta still still new to the site Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
I'm sorta still still new to the site Left_bar_bleue111/111I'm sorta still still new to the site Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorta still still new to the site   I'm sorta still still new to the site I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:42 pm

Den half stepped, half jumped back to avoid Hero's sword, a little surprised by his skill, though it still didn't compare to his own. Den then watched as Hero jumped into the air, preparing to hit him with much more powerful blow. Not a very wise move, leaves you open for attacks. Den thought, though instead of attacking Hero he just blinked, casting his signature Genjutsu on Hero, the Reverse Movement. Seeing as blinking wasn't a strange movement he doubted Hero would be able to notice he was in a Genjutsu, which would mean that Den would be able to pretty much defeat Hero with little to no resistance. Just in case Hero happened to blink Den had the technique activated for a few seconds longer then nessassary. taking a few steps to the right just incase Hero somehow avoided his technique.
---------------
Name: Reverse Movement Techinque
Element:N/A, Sharingan required
Skill:Genjutsu
Range: far(10+m)
Description:The user adds a little extra chakra to his Sharingan before he blinks, capturing everyone who is looking at them to in the Genjutsu. This techinque fools both the brain and the eyes by messing up the chakra flow to both. This techinque causes every movement the victim performs to be reversed, meaning if they ran toward the user they would actually go backwards, though to them they would still be running straight toward him. If the victim tried to do a hand seal their hands will actually move away from each other, meaning that they can't focus their chakra to escape the jutsu. The victim's nervous sytem is also messed up because of this jutsu, and they won't feel any strain put on their body by themselves (an example being that if they were to try and cross their arms forward they would bring them back and continue to attempt to pull them back farther without knowing it.) but they still can feel pain inflicted on them by other people, and if they bump into an object the Genjutsu will end.
Chakra use:7
---------------------
Den
Health:105
Chakra:73(80-7)
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorta still still new to the site   I'm sorta still still new to the site I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:20 am

Hero stayed in the air for a few seconds. Hero then sliced den into two, "Sad i thought this was gonna be fun." Hero started to walk away whistling,but somthing was wrong.That was to easy.Hero then just smiled and said ."I guess I must be that good huh."

Hero did not realize that he was actually in den's technique.

Last edited by herocou on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorta still still new to the site   I'm sorta still still new to the site I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:41 am

(You don't know your in a Genjutsu.... it makes you believe your still moving normally by fooling both your eyes and body, that means you still feel like your body is moving normally and you see it move normally. Also even if you did know it was a Genjutsu you wouldn't know what it was, seeing as my character created the Genjutsu himself and has only used it once before, and that was in a Practice Fight.)
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorta still still new to the site   I'm sorta still still new to the site I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:08 pm

ok wat bout now
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
I'm sorta still still new to the site Left_bar_bleue260/260I'm sorta still still new to the site Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
I'm sorta still still new to the site Left_bar_bleue400/400I'm sorta still still new to the site Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorta still still new to the site   I'm sorta still still new to the site I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:14 pm

(( add your health and chakra in every post ))
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorta still still new to the site   I'm sorta still still new to the site I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:59 pm

(That post is perfect Hero, you actually gave me an idea for a Genjutsu I will make after I become Chunnin.)

Den watched as Hero turned around and began to walk backwards. Alright, tiem for the fight to begin. Den thought, running toward Hero's front, punching toward his stomach, instantly taking Hero out of the Genjutsu. He angled the punch upward to send Hero into the air slightly, so that Hero's feet would be off the ground when Den did yet another punch before he let would let Hero drop toward the ground slightly so he could kick him back a few feet.

Den went into a defensive stance after he finished his small combo, waiting for Hero to get up and attack him again.

(Each attack i do is seven, due to my increased stats by using my tomoe two.)
-------------------
Den

Hero
Health: 100
Chakra: 59
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorta still still new to the site   I'm sorta still still new to the site I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:27 pm

Hero got hit with den's combo.On his first attack hero coughed out of his mouth.Hero then got knocked into the air.Using natural instinct ,now was a little above den.Hero lifted his right foot up ward and attempted toslam it down in den;\'s head slamming it to the ground.

Den

Hero
Health: 100-7=93
Chakra: 59
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorta still still new to the site   I'm sorta still still new to the site I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:27 pm

Den quickly blocked the kick that was aimed at his head, moving into a croutch so that his arm wouldn't be hurt from the attack. den then twisted yhis arm around to grab Hero's leg to pull him toward the ground before would try and punch him i nthe face, sending him flying backwards. Den then went into a defensive stance, deciding to give Hero a chance to get up and counterattack him. Den also began to think of a plan to beat Hero, who seemed to be good at counterattacking but wasn't quite at his skill level just yet.
-----------------
Den
Chakra:73

Hero
Health:93
Chakra:59
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorta still still new to the site   I'm sorta still still new to the site I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:20 pm

Den caught hero's leg."That's not supposed to happen."Hero said. Den succeded to pull him down but Hero blocked the punch to the face making him slide backwards a little. Hero pulled out his sword once again and began to swing wildly at den. Hero also pulled a kunai out and attempted to throw the kunai at den if he dodged the sword attack.
Den
Chakra:73

Hero
Health:93
Chakra:59

Last edited by herocou on Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
I'm sorta still still new to the site Left_bar_bleue260/260I'm sorta still still new to the site Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
I'm sorta still still new to the site Left_bar_bleue400/400I'm sorta still still new to the site Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorta still still new to the site   I'm sorta still still new to the site I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:16 am

((Add you and dens health and chakra to each post please))
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorta still still new to the site   I'm sorta still still new to the site I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:04 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorta still still new to the site   I'm sorta still still new to the site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm sorta still still new to the site
Page 1 of 1