NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done Left_bar_bleue0/0A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done Left_bar_bleue100/100A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done Empty
PostSubject: A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done   A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:26 am

The Onigami can be called a non-ninja because unlike the ninjas they don't have normal chakra that can be used for Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, instead they have a special type of chakra they came to call Spirit Chakra that has different characteristics then the normal chakra ninjas use, they also generate high amounts of this special chakra so they have high stamina.

Spirit Chakra: This chakra has many abilities yet it cannot be use to create fire or lighting or any other element, or even manipulate them, like normal chakra. Spirit Chakra can be called an element in a way. This chakra normally has a white color but this can change depending on the user, an evil person can have darker chakra, it also changes depending on the usage. Spirit Chakra can be molded into anything the user wishes, the user can harden it or make it softer, they can make it into a ball or thin wire, and this of course depends on the user's skills. Another property of this chakra is its ability to heat up, by making the molecules that make this chakra vibrate more and more the user can make it hotter but for this they require incantations, it can also cool down.

Since they can't be ninjas the clan is mostly made of samurai and other types of warriors. These warriors have however two items that give them the power to stand against ninjas.

Konbuki: When the Onigami members reach a certain age their body becomes unable to hold the big amounts of Spirit chakra and so at the beginning many died because of it, but then the original Konbuki was copied and began the "mass production". At first it is a simple pendent but when it is given to a Onigami member it will react and transform into the weapon that better suits that member, afterwards the weapon will create a unbreakable link with the Onigami member because this weapon stores the excess chakra that the bodies can't take and releases it into the user's body as his Spirit Chakra is used up. There are some Konbuki which hold special abilities only usable by their owners, like for example Rangiku's ability to turn the blade into ash and control it or Gin's ability to extend the blade, to create balance between members the Onigami developed the Azure Dragon Sword Style, and only the members that do not hold a special ability can learn this style, it is a law all Onigami must obey. In other words if you want the sword to hold a special ability you cannot know Azure Dragon Sword Style. (The abilities must of course be approved in the right section)

Saigo: Saigo is the final stage of a Konbuki's power. In this form the user's Konbuki transforms in what can be considered the ultimate weapon for its wielder becoming stronger and releasing the stored chakra. This is basically a maskless form of Mattaki that few Onigami have ever been able to achieve. While active it drains the same amount of life force than Mattaki, which means that users that don't have a mask and aren't used to the life force drain will get tired much quicker than a Mattaki user. This is a Jounin+ ability and requires a test, by me, to achieve it.

Onimane: The Onigami secret creation, only 10 out of 100 are capable of using it and only 4 out of those 10 can use it and be able to control the power before it ends in their death. This mask is dangerous as it is powerful. When the user puts it on their eyeballs turn black and their eyes turn red. When the user actually forms the mask or it begins to form on its own the contract with the demon that the founder made will activate at full power, the demon will transfer his powers trough the mask, in exchange for the user's life force. The mask boosts up speed, strength, agility, Spirit chakra manipulation and extremely fast Spirit Chakra production. This mask cannot be in use for extended periods of time although higher ranked users can hold out for hours with the cost of their lives. It has 3 stages:

Han- This stage is for beginners, it is still only half the original mask which is what they can only control at first. When Han is formed they user will lose all rational thinking and give in to bloodlust becoming a killing machine. But remaining in a state such as this for too long will eventually leave the user in a empty shell for ever that is why most die or lose themselves during the Han stage, it is also hard to break the mask.
No genin is capable of staying in control while Han is active, this mask will only form when the user is in a life or death situation and/or shows that they have weak minds allowing the demon to take over. The only ways to revert to normal are by removing the mask, breaking or knocking out the user. If the user is strong enough he can be able to take over for a second or so and break the mask but will need a very strong and sound mind.
Kansei- Only for those who do not die in the process of using Han and don't lose themselves to the bloodlust, Kansei is the same as Han but instead of loosing themselves the user gains full control. Once the mask is broken or removed the user will have an extremely tired body because their life force is sucked, this of course depending on the time he used it. If the mask is broken and the user only had it from a small amount of time he can still form it again but activating it twice will drain twice the life force. The effects of the Onimane are only terminated if the mask is completely broken and off the user's face, if a small part such as around one eye is still on the user's face then the mask is still active. Only Chuunin level members have a shot at reaching Kansei, and note that I said have a shot, because I will now give them a test to determine if they are indeed worthy of achieving such a power. Jounin+ members are capable of reforming broken pieces of the mask but those reformed pieces are weaker and easier to break.
Mattaki- In this form the user's Konbuki transforms in what can be considered the ultimate weapon for its wielder becoming stronger and releasing the stored chakra. Once the mask is broken or removed the user will have an extremely tired body because their life force is sucked.

The mask can be created by the user in the second stage at will by covering their face with their hands and focusing but those in the first stage, the mask will gradually begin to form.

The Limts to the Spirt Chakara is that the Onigami's can't use any Element jutuses nor ninjutsus or genjutsu either.But their are some attacks they can use knowen as kido
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done Left_bar_bleue400/400A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done Left_bar_bleue403/403A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done   A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:31 am

Hmm... although I have a low and basic knowledge on Bleach... I think this is somehow related to a Zanpakuto, Spiritual Energy, and... the Vizards??!!
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done Left_bar_bleue0/0A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done Left_bar_bleue100/100A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done   A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:33 am

Yeah it is
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done Left_bar_bleue63/63A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done   A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:57 pm

why dont you just make a clan like this
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done   A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:02 pm

Yeah it sounds good
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done   A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:39 pm

because I'm already in a clan lol
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done Left_bar_bleue400/400A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done Left_bar_bleue403/403A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done   A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:11 pm

Oh you could always prepare a custom for a possible second...
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done Left_bar_bleue95/95A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done Left_bar_bleue125/125A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done   A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:40 pm

Yeah I would go with Egress's idea because I don't this will be added to the site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done   A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Chakara Idea (and yes I got the idea from Bleach) (done
Page 1 of 1