NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion

Go down 
+3
Dawn
Kiza Hyuuga
Egress Uchiha
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion Left_bar_bleue400/400Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion Left_bar_bleue403/403Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:31 pm

Here we're all to post ideas or suggestions for our site's storyline/plot, we have so far:

Characters:
12 Main Characters
Dawn Uchiha - Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga - Hokage's Pupil(Leaf Genin)
((Second Hokage Pupil))
((Third Hokage Pupil))
Egress Uchiha - Mizukage
Koga Kinoske - Mizukage's Pupil(Mist Genin)
Shikamatsu Hatake - Mizukage's Pupil(Mist Genin)
((Third Mizukage Pupil))
Cornelio Uchiha - Kazekage
((First Kazekage Pupil))
((Second Kazekage Pupil))
((Third Kazekage Pupil))
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Kiza is in charge of writing out the full storyline]

Although it's best to leave space for other thing as well, here're some sketches of my ideas:

Antagonists:
Main Villian:
Main Villian group: Neo-Akatsuki
Main Villian's Pupil:
Villian:
Villian:
Villian:

Protaganists:

Main Hero:
Main Hero Group & Village:
Main Hero's Pupil:
Hero:
Hero:
Hero:

Plot Sketch: Arising from the depths of death, the long-dead feared criminal organization was reborn and became known as Neo-Akatsuki! This time, their leader (Main Antagonist's Name) has collected certain shinobi, S-rank Missing Ninjas, from all over the Shinobi World to band together and create the world's elite mercenary group. As they gain money to assist themselves to do this, the money is always funded to the members. However, Neo-Akatsuki also had another goal, the most major of all. As the old Akatsuki were to capture jinchuruki and collect bijuu, all of those bijuu died out as the statue crumbles away. Now, Neo-Akatsuki are to capture curse marks, selected seals that grants surpreme ninja superhuman abilities and use all of the Juinjutsu to create an unknown dangerous weapon. As their members scatter across the globe to find these curse marks, the (Main Hero Group/Village) and (Main Hero) have heard about this Neo-Akatsuki but are unware of their true motives. Cautious, they began to send out unique and elite ninja from the Five Nations to find out what Neo-Akatsuki are after and to stop any illegal means, even if it means killing off their members. As these two forces collide to protect their dreams and to judge strength, only one will survive to overcome the another and change the World of Shinobi... forever. [Incompleted as it's a litle bleak]

Last edited by Egress Uchiha on Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion Left_bar_bleue95/95Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion Left_bar_bleue125/125Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:39 pm

Yeah I shall take all ideas into consideration as I create the storyline.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion Left_bar_bleue400/400Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion Left_bar_bleue403/403Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:12 am

An idea for the name and details of the Main Hero Group/Organization:

Organization Name: "Senkensha" [Literally Meaning: The Seers or The Wizards]

Details: Senkensha is a secret hidden organization created in an effort to prevent the uprising of certain factions that would aim to bring destruction to the world, it was created by the Five Great Nations. The group was created after a series of incidents in which a number of Villages suffered great loses. Some of the Damages took a toll on the Villages and their Military powers and abilities to deal with these factions. Of one the most Notorious faction to ever cause trouble for the 5 Great Nations were important events such as the 4th Great Ninja World War or Neo-Akatsuki. A band of Missing Ninjas that killed and destroyed everything that stood in the way of their goals. Although the relationship between the 5 Great Nations was at an all time low they all recognize that something needed to be done about these issues.

Normally the Villages would rely on their own Military power, such as their ANBU, Seven Swordsmen, etc. But the creation of the Seers was to have a group of Ninjas representing their nations that was not only extremely skilled and expierenced but those that are even above the system and would do anything to ensure that no harm came to their respective countries. The 5 Great Nations however treats the Seers as an unknown entity and so their existence will never be acknowledge in order keep this group a secret. The Members of this Faction are all highly skilled and well trained Ninjas that could even bring destruction to the 5 Nations themselves. However they all swore an oath to always protect and defend against any uprising that would seek to disturb the peace. The Seers would become their own little organization of "Hunter Nins" that tried keeping the peace and maintaining a healthy Balance between good and evil in the world. They're all selected elite shinobi with immense chakra levels and possess unusual powers.

They're send on dangerous missions to kill off any evil that comes to play and even any good that has become too much.
There is also a council that oversees the operations of this group. And it is to only them that the members of the Seers answer. The Seers all believe that once you are deemed to be a threat to maintaining the peace, then you will be treated as an enemy. They were designated to eliminate any war possible and to stable The nations as well as minor villages. Anyone that will upset the balance will be hunted and killed and information of Senkensha is kept secret all around the globe. Seers are also taught secret arts and advanced techniques to hunt and assasinate their enemies.

Objective: Goals: Maintaining the Balance between good and evil by forsaking all others even if it means killing their own Kin in order to keep the peace.

Appereance Features/Other Information: Senkensha members often wear headbands with the Kanji sign of Peace or Balance. Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion Kanji-tattoo-peace. They might wear cloaks like: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion Cloak

To better maintain secrecy and security not just the group but the allied villages as well, the members of Senkensha are known as a "Yogensha" ]Literally Meaning: Prophet]

Leader: Usually the Main Hero or one of the 3 Heroes.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion Left_bar_bleue95/95Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion Left_bar_bleue125/125Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:22 pm

What do they have they to do with anything in the storyline. We aren't making things up for the storyline I'm writing about the things that actually happened on the site for other people to go over and review things of the past. So the only group will be the Neo-Akatsuki and if Dawn approves of adding this group they may be in it later on when the Neo-Akatsuki come into play.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:52 pm

............., what the Main Hero Group does. Basically in order to keep the balance, they're practically the enemies of Neo-Akatsuki, the two forces clashing together as Neo-Akatsuki will be disrupting the peace out for the collection of curse marks...
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:49 pm

Yeah but it's not an actually group just one you made up. So if it gets approved by Dawn then I'll add the idea. I was just saying people should give me ideas of current things not future ones.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion Left_bar_bleue260/260Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:33 am

The main hero group is the five main villages
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:15 pm

Like I thought no new groups.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion Left_bar_bleue260/260Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:41 pm

there isnt no new groups
Back to top Go down
Haichu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Haichu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion Left_bar_bleue0/0Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion Left_bar_bleue0/0Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:31 pm

Kura: Uhmmm....I'll draw it out and help write ^^' I'm already a manga artist for another site and making my own story... And haichu is forcing me toteyto get a book I made published...-.-'
Haichu: damn strait you better get that book published..oh btw 135 people want fanfiction I wrote what they want, they say they'll pay you 50 for everythin if it's bounded andstuff and another 50 for illustrations =D
Kura: -.-' 135?! Haichu...stop findig people!! I'm already getting 3 hours of sleep because of trying to do 17 freaking things!!! I know you wantto help but lay low till wednesday I should have majority of the stuff done okay?
Haichu: fine but I get to get to make illustrations for your 4th book k?
Kura: fine
Back to top Go down
Haichu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Haichu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:36 pm

Kura: ohh one last thing, some of my friends and I could help develop the storyline..if that's okay...readig through I have a somewha plan storyline developed...I'm just on my iPod though so when I get on my computer I'll typenit up if that's okay...
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:52 pm

It's not something you make if you read it you could easily see I'm writing it after things happen.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:45 am

kiza is right but you can draw what has happened so far
Back to top Go down
Haichu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Haichu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:16 am

Kura: I know, I've done a bunch of writing -.-' I went through bunch of topics to write the story on what happened on wotn and with over 3100 people it was a pain reading. Everything but I got the storyline and stuff done
Back to top Go down
Oni Yamanashi
NR Genin
NR Genin
Oni Yamanashi

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:16 am

so all the canon chars are dead? >.<
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:34 pm

Yeah no Cannons
Back to top Go down
Oni Yamanashi
NR Genin
NR Genin
Oni Yamanashi

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:59 pm

how about Canon clones? o.o
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:30 pm

Stop spamming or I will ban you.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:17 am

Canon clones? Well Bunshinjutsu is allowed, but I don't believe any replication of any canon names. You can use the same last name but...
Back to top Go down
Haichu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Haichu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:54 pm

Probably...that's what happened on wotn now there's the shadow, ice and storm illage and the remaining canon villages are mist and sand they alsoreently addedthe migrant sand village..but yeah pretty interssti at times
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:58 pm

Yes, which also reminds me. What is our timeline? Would it be four decades after the Shippuden timeline or..?
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:18 pm

Not sure.
Back to top Go down
Haichu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Haichu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:21 pm

geez didn't plan much? hnm....at least wotn got the timeline XD they just needed the artists to get it done
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:06 am

Does how long afterwards really matter anyways?
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:32 am

I can be indeed crucial to the current storyline and good to know to decide current technology and items that currently exist. But since this would be after the destruction of the original Akatsuki, this would be (amount of years) after Pain's Invasion (starting from there) or Post-Naruto in an alter-universe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next