NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion

Go down 
+3
Dawn
Kiza Hyuuga
Egress Uchiha
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haichu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Haichu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:08 pm

fear teh manga =_='
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue63/63Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:05 pm

i like egeress's idea. i honestly think the cannon story is good but imagine what would happen if we made up our own. That may get us some new members if they see somthing that grabs there attention. I'm not saying canon is bad. I'm just saying seeing everything repeat it self is...well repetitive
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:13 pm

If we plotted ideas istead of deciding between canon and non-canon it be a lot quicker xD
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:13 pm

yah
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue63/63Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:42 pm

i noticed that we see sorta both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion   Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storyline and Plot Idea Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2