NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan

Go down 
+2
Egress Uchiha
Methias
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Methias
NR Genin
NR Genin

Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan Empty
PostSubject: Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan   Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:24 pm

Okay, so, earlier today we were discussing the possibility of a second Byakugan state, matching that of the Mangekyo sharingan. During this discussion, many idea's were put forwards, which I am going to put here for all to see and share their opinion and any idea's that go with it.

Legend of the Second Byakugan State
Story to be agreed, however, it is currently suggested that the second state does;

1.) Increases stats much like the Byakugan already does
2.) Instead of shutting down Chakra points, it modifies them, instead making it so the opponents Jutsu turns against themselves.
3.) To gain this state, the user must defend a close friend from a near death situation.

Curse: Continous use begins to close Chakra points. Once 30 are closed, the user can never use Chakra again.

How the curse works: Every 5 posts you have the Byakugan's second release active, you lose 1 Chakra point. Chakra points have a maximum of 30. Chakra points are recovered at a rate of 1 per 10 CONTINUOUS posts non-active Byakugan Second Release.

Example of the Curse:

Methias Activates Byakugan Second Release
5 posts use, -1 eye health (29/30)
Methias de-activates Byakugan Second Release
10 posts non-use, +1 eye health (30/30)
Methias activates BSR
5 posts, -1 eh (29/30)
Methias Deac BSR
9 posts non-use (29/30)
Methias act BSR
5 posts use (28/30)
Methias deac BSR
1 posts non-use (28/30)
9 posts non-use (29/30)

<------ IMPORTANT - Byakugan Second Release recovery requires ten STRAIGHT posts of rest for recovery, not with breaks

Byakugan Second Release skill explained: Byakugan simple cuts off the opponents Chakra points, making it difficult to use Chakra. However, the second release modifies these points, making it feel to the opponent that nothing had happened. What happens is that when the opponent tries to use a Jutsu, it backfires, causing the attack to be directed at themselves.

Comments welcome, anything I have forgot to add please add. This isn't fully done yet, so please don't judge until it is fully completed ^^.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan Left_bar_bleue400/400Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan Left_bar_bleue403/403Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan   Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:41 pm

This idea is thoughtful as Sharingan and Uchihsa by now are keeping on advancing.

- Hmm.. turning techniques back at them. Say someone uses Fireball jutsu from a three meter distance, would you able to attack these chakra points from that distance and alter the direction of that fireball? And for example, the Chidori, if you hit a chakra point and modify that, would the lightning surge back into the body and shock them?

- Does the recovery rate affect it if all of those chakra holes are closed?

- Another ability could be like this. The Byakugan evolves into a full body examiner or a "light radar". For example, during this form you'll be able to see the whole light spectrum (recieving and boncing light). So could it be like, being able to reflect infrared light to an enemy and be able to see their body heat and to see through most rooms and objects. UV rays could be for night vision and can see blood inside adn outside of the body. Gamma light could be for seeing the skeletal structure inside a body and morever, veins, muscles, organs, arteries, just everything in the body?
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan Left_bar_bleue0/0Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan Left_bar_bleue400/400Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan   Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:44 pm

Idea on how you get the second stage eyes, you either have to fight a main branch and win, or you have to get a eye from another Hyuuga of any branch and place it in your eye socket.

I like the second idea.....since it was how Madara made his eyes better from taking his brothers and shows that getting new eyes from your blood line make yours stronger.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan Left_bar_bleue95/95Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan Left_bar_bleue125/125Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan   Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:43 am

I like the second stage obtaining idea of Methias better no offence but it makes more sense.
Back to top Go down
Light Aburame
NR Missing Ninja
Light Aburame

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan Left_bar_bleue0/0Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan   Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:09 am

Second stage of Byakuugan, that sounds very interesting.
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan Left_bar_bleue63/63Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan   Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:50 pm

INDEED AND I ALEADY SENT HIM A PIC ON WHAT IT COULD LOOK LIKE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan   Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Byakugan Second Release and Mangekyo Sharingan
Page 1 of 1