NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Reunion of Parted Brothers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The Reunion of Parted Brothers Left_bar_bleue0/0The Reunion of Parted Brothers Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
The Reunion of Parted Brothers Left_bar_bleue100/100The Reunion of Parted Brothers Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Reunion of Parted Brothers Empty
PostSubject: The Reunion of Parted Brothers   The Reunion of Parted Brothers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:46 pm

On his way back from the waterfall village Red passed the gates of the leaf.He placed his right hand on his chest.There was a pain,an emptyness in his heart.This village was the oringal home village of his parnets.The hokage,The hyuuga clan leader,Kiza was Red older brother.They was not that much apart by age.As a young child around toodler age the leaf village was in war.Red and Kiza parnets was killed and he was spearted from his brother.Red still remeber his brother and misses him but loyalt belongs to the sound and his dream of freeing the world from war.Maybe I should...No..He says to him self Red approaches the gates of the leaf.

Kajikage soon speaks out to red "Boy what are we doing here""We are stoping to pay someone a vist"He answers the spirt traped in his kanata."And who may that be" Kajikage Asked."My Brother" He chuckled

I wonder if he shares the same views as me on war and world peace.He should our family was torn a part by it.He thought as he started to enter the village
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The Reunion of Parted Brothers Left_bar_bleue95/95The Reunion of Parted Brothers Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
The Reunion of Parted Brothers Left_bar_bleue125/125The Reunion of Parted Brothers Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion of Parted Brothers   The Reunion of Parted Brothers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:01 pm

Kiza suddenly felt a pain in his chest. Not knowing the cause he was puzzled. Something just told him to go outside and check things out. Leaving his office he locked everything up, putting his paperwork and such away. As he walked outside in the far distance something stood out to him, a Sound Shinobi. Kiza slowly walked towards him wondering who it was and why he was here.

'Hopefully this won't be any trouble. I don't need the village in a paniac without anymore ninja here to help out.' Kiza thought to himself still walking confident of his own skills.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The Reunion of Parted Brothers Left_bar_bleue0/0The Reunion of Parted Brothers Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
The Reunion of Parted Brothers Left_bar_bleue100/100The Reunion of Parted Brothers Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion of Parted Brothers   The Reunion of Parted Brothers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:02 pm

Red walked around the village looking for any signs of Kiza location.Kajikage then spoke out "I suggest you stop looking and make this brother of yours come to you dear child." "I agree"Red said softly.He fosued and medated his chakra into his blade and unseathed.The blade drew in heat and began to turn oragne."Hokage" He screamed as he unleashed a firey wave at a Ramen shop the flames was hot enough to burn down an enire forest.The ramen shop set on fire quickly and the flames spread quickly.Red sent this wave to hope to obtain Kiza atteion.He sat the and waited and soon actived his bykagun.

Health: 100
Chakra: 50(70-20)
Speed: 118
Dexterity: 112
Strength: 118
Intelligence:61
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The Reunion of Parted Brothers Left_bar_bleue95/95The Reunion of Parted Brothers Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
The Reunion of Parted Brothers Left_bar_bleue125/125The Reunion of Parted Brothers Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion of Parted Brothers   The Reunion of Parted Brothers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:31 pm

Kiza quickly seen the flames and darted towards the area of which it was coming from. He seen it was the Ramen Shop and things around it. Seeing some stranger he began to get very angry which was unusual but his food and village were being messed with so he lost his temper a little bit.

"Who the h*** are you and why have you began to wreck havoc in my village?" Kiza questioned as a few Jounin he ordered showed up using Water Ninjutsu to put out the fires before they caused to much damage.

Kiza activated his Byakugan and wondered where this was leading to.

-----------------------------
Red Cut Hyuuga

Kiza Hyuuga((Byakugan Stats))
Health:125//Chakra:83
Speed:85((100))//Dexterity:82((97))//Strength:99((114))//Intelligence:48((63))
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion of Parted Brothers   The Reunion of Parted Brothers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:20 pm

Red statred at the hokage and the jounins.He turned his atteion from the jounins back to the hokage.The hokage looked so famialar.The war that Red was spearted from Kiza and their parnets was murder passed between his eyes.There was no mistake to Red,There was no douts,this man was his brother."I am Red Hyuuga of the sound and you are The Great Leaf Hokage you don't reconize me do you,huh"Red said.He held his blade down to the side.He want to see if the hokage remember him."I see I got your atteion with my fire works hope you don't mind the damage ,It was the only way I could find you my Brother."He went on to say."So this is the person you came here to see child." Kajikage asked. "Yes" Red repiled to Kajikage

Red Cut Hyuuga

Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion of Parted Brothers   The Reunion of Parted Brothers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:19 pm

Kiza's eyes grew wide and tear-filled.
'I-it can't be, is he really who he says he is?' Kiza thought to himself as the Jounins finished putting out the fires and came over behind him.

Kiza raised his hand stopping them from any actions and began to walk closer to Red. Evaluating him as he walked, then suddenly it all came back to him crystal clear. Red was his younger brother from way back when his parents were murdered.

"So it really is you brother? Why have you choosen the path of darkness with the Sound?" Kiza asked now becoming very curious

Red Cut Hyuuga

Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion of Parted Brothers   The Reunion of Parted Brothers I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Red was pleased that his brother remember him."The Sound is no path of darkness but of rebirth.The Sound ninjas tooken me in and train me. Oh how the years have pass who would had guess my brother would had growen up to be Hokage of the Leaf" Red chuckled as he said this."My brother I have something to ask of you.....You seen what war did to our family would you help me in freeing the world of pain ?" Red looked down at the ground when he asked this. Flashing of the people screamin face and childern crying as the watched their parnets died in the was Red and Kiza's family was torn apart.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion of Parted Brothers   The Reunion of Parted Brothers I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:54 pm

"Yes, I'm looking towards creating world peace. But I ask of you one favor in return. Come live back in Konaha with me brother. We need to stick together, because if you knew what I knew then you would know we can't be apart unless we both want to be defeated....permanently." Kiza said taking a pause then continuing again

"Follow me to my office so we can talk in private brother, if you would?" Kiza asked waiting for a response.

Red Cut Hyuuga

Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion of Parted Brothers   The Reunion of Parted Brothers I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:31 pm

Red looked up at Kiza.He thaught for a miniute about his brother offer of him returning to the leaf village for good.This was a diffuclt choice, the sound otkage showed him great kindness by makeing him the leader of the sound four.But Red was worried that Jak would could be plans could lead to war.War ment more deaths and families to be torn apart.He agreed with how his brother said they should stick to gather and was pleased that he agrees with world peace.He agreed with what Kiza said that they can never be apart unless defeated."Ok, Big brother I will fallow you to your office and Rejoin this village but there will others I will bring with me to join this village in time". Red repiled
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion of Parted Brothers   The Reunion of Parted Brothers I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:43 pm

Kiza smiled.

"I'm glad to hear that Little Brother." Kiza said turning around making his way to his office, "Just meet me there Brother it's straight ahead you can't miss it."

Kiza Body Flickered to his Office leaving a trail of leaves behind.

{Topic Left}
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion of Parted Brothers   The Reunion of Parted Brothers I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:01 pm

Red smiled as well.Kajikage then spoked up "So is this our new home Child." "Yes it is Kajikage"Red answered. It had been many years since Red was apart of this village and his brother had invited him back. REd knew that many sound ninja will come to drag him back to the village but he wasn't worreid about it.With Kajikage and his brother by his side Red could do anything.Red then began to flicker foward in search of Kiza's office

(Topic Left)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion of Parted Brothers   The Reunion of Parted Brothers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reunion of Parted Brothers
Page 1 of 1