NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Three Iziki Brothers Mission.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kugutsu Gatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kugutsu Gatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. Left_bar_bleue50/50The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. Left_bar_bleue100/100The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. Empty
PostSubject: The Three Iziki Brothers Mission.   The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:29 pm

It had only been a few minuets since their departure from the village and the travel so far had been silent. Gatsu took it upon himself to lighten up the mood a bit with some casual conversation. [b]" So, what are all of your names? I think they were listed in the mission scroll but I don't which of you is which."/b] Gatsu said as his puppet bobbed up and down in its white cloth as he continued to walk down the path.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. Left_bar_bleue95/95The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. Left_bar_bleue125/125The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: The Three Iziki Brothers Mission.   The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:56 pm

Isaku, Daichi, and Akiko decided to introduce themselves as he asked.

The oldest Isaku spoke up first, "I am Isaku Iziki. You can easily remember me by the oldest and the one who always speaks up for the three of us."

Isaku had a head full of white hair that covered one of his eyes. He was kind of muscular but still skinny.

Next to speak up was Daichi, "I am Daichi Iziki. I am the second oldest and quietest of us three."

Daichi then became quiet once again. He had all black hair that went down his face and the rest of his head as well. He was a little bigger than the first brother.

Lastly was Akiko, "I am Akiko Iziki. I am the youngest and most outgoing of all the brothers."

Akiko had spiked up and back light blue hair and looked like a teenager. He was skinny but still muscular as well.
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Gatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kugutsu Gatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. Left_bar_bleue50/50The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. Left_bar_bleue100/100The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Three Iziki Brothers Mission.   The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:34 pm

Gatsu took note of the three brothers features and their names and made a mental not of them. He thought is was kind of cool how they each played a role. The eldest brother Isaku took his privilege of seniority and used to his assert his position as the leader of the trio. Then Daichi, the second eldest was the quiet one while Akiko was the outgoing one, it was as if their personalities held perfect symmetry." Good, well at least I know which one of you is which now. And since you shared a little something about yourselves I'll share something about myself. In case you were wondering what the large object strapped to my back in this white cloth was, it's my puppet. I am of the Kugutsu or puppeteer clan and I use it as the main basis of my combat." Gatsu said proudly as the he and the three Iziki brothers moved on towad Suna.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. Left_bar_bleue95/95The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. Left_bar_bleue125/125The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: The Three Iziki Brothers Mission.   The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:44 pm

Daichi and Akiko still let Isaku talk for them as always.

"Ah, you are one of the famous Kugutsu Clan Members. That's pretty goo-" Isaku stopped seeing a kunai fling past his face and start to shake.

"What the hell is going on!" Daichi said moving Isaku and Akiko back towards Gatsu for protection.

While Isaku was not in the lead Daichi had a responsibility to step up and take order.
~
Soon a trio of ninja wearing all black appeared around the four of you, just standing there eyeing you.
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Gatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kugutsu Gatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Iziki Brothers Mission.   The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:05 pm

" What the!? Gatsu exclaimed as he saw the Kunai brush past him and stray off into the distance. After the kunai had passed three mysterious ninja dressed in all black appeared seemingly out of no where. It was odd, Gatsu had not sensed a presence nearby, whoever these shinobi were they were skilled. Gatsu quickly grabbed hold of the cloth containing his puppet, ready to release him at a moments notice." Who are you guys, and what do you want?" Gatsu said to the three menacing shinobi as he crouched down in a ready position." Daichi,Akiko and Isaku, you all stay close to me for the time being" Gatsu whispered as he kept his eye on the three intruders.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Iziki Brothers Mission.   The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:49 pm

The three Iziki brothers remained quiet standing near Gatsu, they were not sure who these people were either. What they did know is why they were here. They ordered this rescue mission because of the valuables they held and knew this would now mean trouble.

~

"Who we are is not important." One said then the other began talking, "What we want is what those three have." He said pointed to Isaku, Daichi, and Akiko.

The last one now said, "Hand them over and nobody gets hurt runt."
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Gatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kugutsu Gatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Iziki Brothers Mission.   The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:57 pm

" It seems the brothers are carrying some sort of valuables with them. What a bother, I wish they would have told me that before we set off." Gatsu thought as he quikly peered behind him at the three brothers, he then snapped his head back around and faced the three mysterious shinobi." I'm afraid you have ran into a shinobi of the hidden leaf. With that being said you three should already know I'm not just gonna lye down and let you through. Lets Rock, Kentakumo!" Gatsu said as he whipped out his puppet Kentakumo and applied his puppet technique. "Looks like were gonna do this the hard way, now Kentakumo!" Gatsu said as he manipulated his spider puppet. Kentakumo would then open his mouth and expel its specialized smoke to encase the area. This smoke was thick and obscured visibility. The special aspect was that it was tuned specifically to respond to Gatsu's chakra and actually outline his enemies chakra enabling him to see them in the smoke. At that same instant Gatsu would also have Kentakumo open its mouth and spew a volley of poison tipped senbon at the three, without them being able to see the trio wouldn't even see them coming.

---------------------------------------------------
Name: Kugutsu no Jutus (Puppet Technique)
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
CK: 4 To Activate, 2 per turn

Health:100
Chakra:100-4=(96)
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Iziki Brothers Mission.   The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:51 pm

Once the smoke came up the three each began chuckling. With your special vision on them you could see how they each dodged the incoming projectiles with ease.

"It seems you underestimated us. We have a special Doujutsu allowing us to see when most people can't besides that it does not do much, but I see your Technique is useless against us." One said then they all laughed together as they charged Gatsu.

---------------------------------------------------

Chakra:100-4=(96)

Mysterious Shinobi 1
75 Hp//70((-5)) Ck

Mysterious Shinobi 2
75 Hp//70((-5)) Ck

Mysterious Shinobi 3
75 Hp//70((-5)) Ck
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Gatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kugutsu Gatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Iziki Brothers Mission.   The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:00 pm

"Tch! Special dojutsu eh" Gatsu thought to himself as he realized his cover fog was useless. Gatsu had assumed that most dojutsu's were prone to obscurity like the sharingan, at any rate that didn't matter now."What special Doujutsu might that be?" Gatsu said as he tried to gain some insight about what he was up against. In the mean time Gatsu felt as though he needed to stay on the offensive. He sent his puppet kentakumo ahead at the trio while spinning an nearly invisible string of ninja wire as it proceeded. Gatsu would then tug a few strings and open the puppets mouth yet again, revealing a tri nozzle flame thrower. Kentakumo would spew one fire ball at each of them to not only damage but to distract them from the ninja wire trap he was attempting to set.

Chakra:96-2= (94)

Mysterious Shinobi 1
75 Hp//70((-5)) Ck

Mysterious Shinobi 2
75 Hp//70((-5)) Ck

Mysterious Shinobi 3
75 Hp//70((-5)) Ck
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Iziki Brothers Mission.   The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:20 pm

"It's a very unique not popular Doujutsu. But if you want to know all it does it increase the human eye's power and effective power by ten fold." He said as you begun your attack then noticing the wires he addin in, "Which means you can't fool us with any eye tricks."

The three focused mostly on dodging the wires, but the second was still hit by a Fireball.
((Just subtract the hp from him.))

-------------------------------------------

Chakra:96-2= (94)

Mysterious Shinobi 1
75 Hp//70 Ck

Mysterious Shinobi 2
75 Hp//70 Ck

Mysterious Shinobi 3
75 Hp//70 Ck
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Gatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kugutsu Gatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Iziki Brothers Mission.   The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:37 pm

" Damn" Gatsu thought as he heard the shinobi call out his ninja wire attempts. So trapping them was out of the question." Increase the human eye ten fold eh, I don't understand why its not popular,sounds like a good advantage to me." Gatsu said as he drew his puppet back but before he did he cut the line of ninja wire that would have been close in proximity to the ninjas and attached an exploding note to its end."Jibaku Fuda: Kassei No Jutsu" Gatsu would exclaim as he cast the jutsu through the puppet using its hidden arms underneath its stomach, attempting to catch the three ninja in the blast.

----------------------------------
Jibaku Fuda: Kassei (Exploding Tag: Activate)
Type: Supplementary
Range: All Ranges
CK usage: 1

Chakra:94-2-1-5{Cost of casting through puppet}=(87)

Mysterious Shinobi 1
75 Hp//70 Ck

Mysterious Shinobi 2
75 Hp//70 Ck
75-30=45 hp

Mysterious Shinobi 3
75 Hp//70 Ck
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Iziki Brothers Mission.   The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:03 pm

The three shinobi were lucky enough not to be caught in the blast as they jumped back and decided now was the perfect time to begin fighting back. The first shinobi began performing handseals as the second jumped into the air raining kunai down towards Gatsu and the three Iziki brothers. Lastly the third began performing handseals while the first Body Flickered behind Gatsu then used a Taijutsu Technique attempting to launch him in the air incase the kunai did not hit.

Spoiler:

Chakra:94-2-1-5{Cost of casting through puppet}=(87)

Mysterious Shinobi 1
75 Hp//66((-4 Ck)) Ck

Mysterious Shinobi 2
45 Hp//70 Ck

Mysterious Shinobi 3
75 Hp//70 Ck
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Gatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kugutsu Gatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Iziki Brothers Mission.   The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:17 pm

"Darn!" Gatsu exclaimed as he saw his exploding note miss and the three shinobi scatter off. As the raining kunai came toward Gatsu and the brothers he manipulated Kentakumo to open its mouth and shoot a volley of senbon to counter the oncoming kunai. As he did one of the other ninja's soon used a high speed movement jutsu to get in close range to Gatsu." Oh no!" Gatsu exclaimed in thought as he was launched into the air by the shinobi's taijutsu attack. As he was thrust into the air gatsu would manipulate kentakumo to use its retractable head and bash the shinobi who kicked him. When Gatsu would land he would regroup and pull kentakumo into a defensive stance near the Iziki brothers.

((Just subtract the hp from my char for the kick.))

Chakra:87-2=(85)

Mysterious Shinobi 1
75 Hp//66((-4 Ck)) Ck

Mysterious Shinobi 2
45 Hp//70 Ck

Mysterious Shinobi 3
75 Hp//70 Ck
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Iziki Brothers Mission.   The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:42 pm

The first shinobi was hit in the head by the part of the puppet and was knocked back. The third shinobi now released a Heavy Mist that covered the area with a thick mist that did not allow any vision. Being able to see through it himself he ran for where Gatsu had landed while the second shinobi snuck towards the three Iziki brothers.

Spoiler:

((Subtract Damage On ur Turn, ill subtract it on mine.))

Health:72((-25 From Jutsu, 3 From Strength Bonus))

Mysterious Shinobi 1
75 Hp//66 Ck

Mysterious Shinobi 2
45 Hp//70 Ck

Mysterious Shinobi 3
75 Hp//66((-4 Ck)) Ck
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Gatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kugutsu Gatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Iziki Brothers Mission.   The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:31 pm

After his puppet successfully hit the mysterious ninja Gatsu pulled back to protect the Iziki brothers. As he did so one of the mysterious ninja used a jutsu to create a mist of their, the likes of which made visibility impossible."No problem then" Gatsu stated as he manipulated kentakumo to release the specialized smoke again in addition to the mist, at least this way he would be able to see the three nin's chakra. As he stayed behind to protect the Iziki brothers Gatsu had Kentakumo spin a protective barrier of ninja wire around them, that would entangle any foreign intruders.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Health:72((-25 From Jutsu, 3 From Strength Bonus))

Mysterious Shinobi 1
75 Hp//66 Ck

Mysterious Shinobi 2
45 Hp//70 Ck

Mysterious Shinobi 3
75 Hp//66((-4 Ck)) Ck
Hp=75-30=45
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Iziki Brothers Mission.   The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:08 pm

The second shinobi stopped as he seen the trap and returned over to the other two mysterious shinobi. They knew things were getting dangerous so they had to take care of this Leaf annoyance soon or they would meet their end. So all three of the shinobi sent a Great Fireball towards Gatsu in attempt to burn him greatly.

Spoiler:
------------------------------------------------------------------

Health:72
Chakra:85

Mysterious Shinobi 1
75 Hp//61((-5 Ck)) Ck

Mysterious Shinobi 2
45 Hp//65((-5 Ck)) Ck

Mysterious Shinobi 3
45 Hp//61((-5 Ck)) Ck
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Gatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kugutsu Gatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Iziki Brothers Mission.   The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:19 pm

" Iziki Brothers get back!" Gatsu exclaimed as he bared down on the three grand fire balls heading his way, he would wait until the Iziki brothers were far enough before he performed his next action. As the fireballs closed in and the Iziki brothers were out of the way Gatsu was ready to perform his next technique."Kawarimi no Jutsu " As Gatsu would activate this technique he would substitute he and kentakumo with a log of wood. Gatsu would then attempt to re-appear at the brothers blind spots and have kentakumo perform his tri nozzle flamethrower ability and concentrate it into a stream and strong cone of fire to roast the three mystery ninja who's feet would all be planted as they were all performing the grand fireball jutsu.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kawarimi no Jutsu (Body Replacement Technique)
Range: Short 0-5m

Chakra:85-3=(82)

Mysterious Shinobi 1
75 Hp//61((-5 Ck)) Ck

Mysterious Shinobi 2
45 Hp//65((-5 Ck)) Ck

Mysterious Shinobi 3
45 Hp//61((-5 Ck)) Ck
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Iziki Brothers Mission.   The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:48 pm

After being burned badly the three Ninja knew they just might be out of their league. Each of them Body Flickered and reappeared doing their part on this Ultimate Taijutsu Combo. The first did just as he did earlier but in a different movement to cover it up in an attempt to send Gatsu flying once more. The second them used his Taijutsu technique which would allow him to appear behind Gatsu in the air if the first part had worked. Lastly if the first two steps worked then the second would throw Gatsu towards the third ninja would would then send Gatsu back down into the ground by a powerful kick.

((Look at Jutsu for Descriptions to get a better visual.))

Spoiler:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kawarimi no Jutsu (Body Replacement Technique)
Range: Short 0-5m

Chakra:85-3=(82)

Mysterious Shinobi 1
47((-28 Hp)) Hp//57((-4 Ck)) Ck

Mysterious Shinobi 2
17((-28 Hp)) Hp//61((-4 Ck)) Ck

Mysterious Shinobi 3
17((-28 Hp)) Hp//57((-4 Ck)) Ck
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Gatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kugutsu Gatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Iziki Brothers Mission.   The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:32 pm

After Gatsu's replacement flamethrower combination succeeded without a hitch the young Kugutsu smiled to himself as he assumed that the battle was over. However to his dismay he saw the three mysterious ninja out on there feet with still a little bit of fight left in them."Man these guys are persistent." Gatsu thought as he readied himself for their next attacks. Then in the blink of an eye all three of them seemingly disappeared out of sight." Its that body flicker jutsu again" Gatsu thought sharply as prepped himself to do an unpredictable move. Gatsu remembered back to the last time the ninja's used body flicker and it was to set up a taijutsu attack and the odds were this time would be no different. Gatsu quickly detached his strings from his puppet and the puppet soon fell lifelessly to the ground. As the first ninja would appear beneath Gatsu to launch him into the air Gatsu would swiftly attempt to attach his chakra strings to the joints of the ninja to attempt to counter the trajectory of his attack and hurl him away. However if hit by the kick Gatsu would attempt to hurl the 1st nin using his attached chakra strings into the second nin waiting for him in the air and in suit ram him into the third ninja in a sort of domino effect fashion.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chakra:82-2=80

Mysterious Shinobi 1
47((-28 Hp)) Hp//57((-4 Ck)) Ck

Mysterious Shinobi 2
17((-28 Hp)) Hp//61((-4 Ck)) Ck

Mysterious Shinobi 3
17((-28 Hp)) Hp//57((-4 Ck)) Ck
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Iziki Brothers Mission.   The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:58 pm

The three mysterious ninja all fell dead as they collided with one another. After colliding the hit a tree and fell down on sharp branches being cut and gashed. Hitting the ground with a thud they all lay lifeless on the paved road.

~

"Woah, you are really good Gatsu. I'm glad you are our guide back to Sunagakure. And I am terribly sorry we did not inform you on the valuables. We had no idea someone would come after us." Isaku said coming back to his normal self.

The three bowed towards you in respect.
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Gatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kugutsu Gatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Iziki Brothers Mission.   The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:29 am

As Gatsu used his chakra strings to foil the enemies taijutsu attempts he ended up hurling them into one another and finally into a tree where the shinobi trio met their demise. Gatsu let out a loud sigh as he realized the fight had come to an end, it was a sigh of relief more than anything else. The three Iziki brothers began to speak as Gatsu went over to retrieve his puppet and wrap it back into its cloth wrapping." Thanks you guys. Oh yeah, dont worry about not telling me if they were going to attack it was my duty to protect you either way. We should hurry and get you to suna now, I wouldn't want anyone else to attack while we lolly gag around." Gatsu said with a smile as he finished wrapping up kentakumo and placed him on his back." Lets head out"
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Iziki Brothers Mission.   The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:09 pm

The three brothers nodded in unison. They began walking moving slowly making sure to stay behind Gatsu, but stay close to him as well. They realized now after Gatsu and them had been attacking that this was a very serious matter and hoped no more problems would stir up.

~Soon After~

You arrived at Sunagakure with the three brothers in perfect condition.

"Thank you. Have a safe trip back to Konaha." Isaku said as the three brothers smiled and waved goodbye before walking into their home.
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Gatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kugutsu Gatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Iziki Brothers Mission.   The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:50 pm

Before long Gatsu and the Iziki brothers had made it to their destination without any further trouble, all was well and their valuable remained with their rightful owners." I will, you guy's take care. If you ever need an escort you know who to call." Gatsu said as he waved the brothers off before they disappeared from view, Gatsu would now return home with a complete for his mission.

[OOC: Ok I assume topic is over now, mission complete.] Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Three Iziki Brothers Mission.   The Three Iziki Brothers Mission. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Three Iziki Brothers Mission.
Page 1 of 1