NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mizukage's Mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mizukage's Mission Left_bar_bleue400/400Mizukage's Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Mizukage's Mission Left_bar_bleue403/403Mizukage's Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

Mizukage's Mission Empty
PostSubject: Mizukage's Mission   Mizukage's Mission I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:03 pm

Egress woke up the next day, fully healed from his previous training excersise. His household is a big mansion, it was much more relaxing than his own house back in his former village. Egress dressed up in his Mizukage robes and spent one hour in his Office thinking over future plans for Kirigakure. Suddenly, he saw two familiar figures entering in and even from the sour expressions from their faces, Egress had a happy feeling about this. This is good news... thought Egress. "Mikata Jiyasha and Kazumi Yugoki... my two advisors back from vacation!" welcomed Egress. ""Vacation"?!' angered Kazumi. "We were enjoying our little luxury when you sended your little message on a mission!! We needed a break Egress!" "Now now Kazumi... we all have our reasons. I have explained in my message the importance of the mission and you could tell it's crucial for Kirigakure's future.." replied Egress. "Calm down Kazumi!" ordered Mikata. "The village is our top priority... although i don't know why it has to do anything.. they were all wiped out.." "Alright alright.." sighed Kazumi.

"I have my own plans, well have you located it yet?" asked Egress. He seemed very impatient. "Yes.. we've tracked down former member Raiga Kurosaki's blade from the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist.. the Lightning Fangs!" reported Kazumi. "The intel was ancient but we've recovered it from several witnesses.." said Mikata. "Lightning Fangs was last seen in the River Country, which acquires some promising history itself.." "We've located at an north end river just south of Hiduko's Cave." "Some fishermen said that it's stuck on a rock on top of a current.. but they couldn't touch it.." said Kazumi. "Hmm... Land of rivers, eh?" started Egress. Egress thought of it for six seconds, then made his choice. "Alright, you may go now my two elders.. you have a three day break. Enjoy it while you can.." "Thank you," said Mikata accepting the offer before Kazumi can decline it. They both walked out and Egress proceeded with his plan. Egress then placed on a object near his ear and he sat down waiting for his visitors to arrive..

[15 Minutes Later]

Suddenly, three Kirigakure Jounin arrived through the door, bowing before Lord Mizukage. "Sorry, we had arrived as soon as we can.." said one of them. "Yukaza, Genko, Oyhiko.. you can rise now. We're going on a field trip to Kawa no Kuni.." said Egress. "Rivers hmm..?" wondered Yukaza. "Yes... I've selected the three of you for your special talents and adaptability..." said Egress. "We'll leave in three minutes, our goal is the Lightning Fangs. Once you've located it report it to to us and don't touch it.." Removing his Mizukage robes, Egress is now in his former Jounin outfit only with black marks everywhere and a little golden coat.

At the Village Gates

With the four ninja outside of Kirigakure, they began their mission. "Kirigakure is now the ANBU and advisor's responsibility... though I trust the Commander more than my own advisors.." said Egress. The four-man cell began their journey towards the Land of Rivers.. facing whatever danger awaits them, they're all determined to complete their quest..
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mizukage's Mission Left_bar_bleue400/400Mizukage's Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Mizukage's Mission Left_bar_bleue403/403Mizukage's Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

Mizukage's Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Mission   Mizukage's Mission I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:36 am

Suddenly, Genko *knocked* on the office and opened it. "Lord Mizukage..?" called Genko. Egress instantly looked up to see Genko. "Ah yes, what is it?" Egress responded. Should he really leave this boy to Lord Mizukage? He decided that it was best that he remains in this room until the boy gets what he came for or Mizukage-sama sends him away. "Someone here is waiting for you, apparently he requires some... help.." Genko explained. He then entered the room to reveal the boy with the one eye Sharingan...
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mizukage's Mission Left_bar_bleue0/0Mizukage's Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

Mizukage's Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Mission   Mizukage's Mission I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:45 am

"Yo." He waved to the man, "So...wheres the Mizukage." He looked around, "Oh its you, I expected some old guy." Suzumo laughed before stepping forward. He decided to stop though since he could feel the tension in the air the bad kind, "Oh yah to the point I guess." He made his way across the room placing his hands on the desk, "I want you to help me advance my sharingan, there's no really good Uchiha or Hatake anymore in the leaf village. So Id though I'd pop by here. So we savy then." He turned around for the door, "Lets get to it."
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mizukage's Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Mission   Mizukage's Mission I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:53 am

Egress immediately looked up at the figure who wanted to see him. When he saw the boy, his first sight was blurred to him. "Shika?!" exclaimed Egress. But then Egress took a closer look and realized it wasn't Shika but someone looking very much like him, the silver hair and the position of the headband. Realizing it wasn't his former student, he made an analyzation. His appeareance... and his manners... are just like Shikamatsu Hatake's... thought Egress. "How rude and impatient.." Egress pointed. But then he relented and proceeded right to the point. "I see now.... so you're a Hatake I suppose?" he wondered. "And you wish for me to train your Sharingan.." "Hmm.... show me your Sharingan and tell me your name, Hatake."
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mizukage's Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Mission   Mizukage's Mission I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:00 am

Lifting the band slowly he smiled, "Names Suzumo Hatake, but if your looking for a polite response I guess I would say son of Takeshi Hatake and Kieko Uchiha." Pulling the blind back down he stated, "I prefer to keep my sharingan covered unless i'm fighting, huge chakra drain on non-uchiha's. Well I am part uchiha, so its probably less never really tested it." His body was shaking with excitement and glowing with anxiety he always lusted to become stronger and just being in this mans presence made it seem almost reachable.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mizukage's Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Mission   Mizukage's Mission I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:51 am

"I see, an Uchiha-Hatake hybrid..." said Egress. Yes, he had understood this now. This was all destiny. Fate has given him a chance to nurture the young Uchihas so they can arise to become the next generation of shinobi. Fate has given him the responsibility to develop this Sharingan user. At least he'll be my momento of Shikamatsu Hatake... There was silence for a few minutes, Egress was thinking deeply. Should he do it? With no knowledge of where this boy's loyalties are tied to? Egress decided he had to take the chance, it could prove useful to him. "Vey interesting..." he finally said. "Alright, I've decided to help you develop your Sharingan to full power and hammer into you Kirigakure and Konoha's might.." "We're going to meet in the Training Grounds, there we'll start off with some practices.."
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mizukage's Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Mission   Mizukage's Mission I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:47 pm

Scratching his head, he was a bit stunned he agreed so quickly, but it works either way, "Yeah...so were is this training area." Suzumo still did not know his way around the mist village, the sand and leaf were much easier to manuever through. "I am ready to start my training whenever you got time Lord Mizukage." He decided to be polite this time since he agreed to train a ninja from another village, most kage's would push it away like another trivial task.
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mizukage's Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Mission   Mizukage's Mission I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:46 am

Suzumo knocked swiftly on the door of the mizukage's office, "Yo, just got out of the hospital, you have any free time." He was basically recovereds ince his injuries weren't to bad when he went into the hospital, mostly just a for a bed to sleep in. Lightly pressing his hand on the door it slid open and he walked in eyeing the room a bit, checking out the decor and furniture, he hadn't notice how luxurious it was before since his mind was on a set track to train his sharingan. "Sooo..." He smiled heavily and propped up in the chair in front of the desk.
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mizukage's Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Mission   Mizukage's Mission I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:03 pm

Just get back whenever your done with all that other stuff, or now lol idc))
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mizukage's Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Mission   Mizukage's Mission I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:42 am

Ooc: Aye, post that in here:

https://narutorivals.forumotion.com/mizukage-s-mansion-f60/mizukage-s-office-t371.htm

Might get a chance to witness a murder....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mizukage's Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Mission   Mizukage's Mission I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizukage's Mission
Page 1 of 1