NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} Left_bar_bleue0/0Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} Left_bar_bleue400/400Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} Empty
PostSubject: Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P}   Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:15 am

Jakusha waited at the Valley of the End, standing on the side of Sound Country, waiting for Den to show his face. Letting out a deep breath, he looked at the statues the stood on the border, looking over each detail with his single eye. Such handy work.....I wander if this was hand carved or a person used a jutsu to do this.....it had to be hand carved, look at the details....but a jutsu could make it quicker....but the details...they even carved in finger nails and toe nails...I wander if they did nose hair too or just did a little indention for the nostril.....what about the hair on the knuckles, they do them too...how about tattoos...if they had any.....what about teeth, they could have done teeth....how well did they do the mouth...they had to make lips for them....what about ear hair...owh, what about ear wax, that would be funny. Jakusha began to snicker under his breath before he broke out in full laughter. "That would be funny!" He continued to laugh as he fell to his knees holding his sides as the felt like they would split at any given moment. It took him a while to catch his breath and get to his feet. "Wow..." He continued to snicker to himself as he looked around waiting for Den to show. Hurry up boy...don't be late.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} Left_bar_bleue95/95Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} Left_bar_bleue125/125Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P}   Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:26 am

((I have the executioner's blade....))
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} Left_bar_bleue96/96Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} Left_bar_bleue111/111Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P}   Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:48 pm

Den ran toward the Valley of the End, hoping he wasn't late to meet Jakusha their. Den wondered how powerful this Kiza guy was, the shinobi that possessed the sword they were going to try and take. Den assumed he must be pretty strong or well protected for Jakusha to have to take care of the matter personally.

Den saw Jakusgh waiting for him at the edge of the Sound Border, and slowed his pace to a walk as he neared him. Sorry it took me so long, it took me awhile to find all my equipment. Den said, motioning to the backpack o him.

(Sorry the post is short, I had to sneak on to type it.)
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} Left_bar_bleue0/0Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} Left_bar_bleue400/400Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P}   Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:15 pm

(OOC: I know you have the Blade Kiza....there is a reason my character is after it.)

Jakusha turned around and patted Den on the head, ruffling his hair, "It's okay...actually your a few minutes early....now we can go." As he jumped from one statue to the other, crossing the border into Fire Country, Jakusha began to speak to Den. "I know you don't know why I want to get this weapon from it's current owner, but I'll tell you once I get face to face with him." As he sprinted forward, keeping his eye open for any surprises. "The only thing I ask of you on this is to keep on watch....who knows if someone else is going to try to stop us....yet the funny thing is, is that this mission could go be a success without any fighting or bloodshed...that's if me and Kiza see eye to eye." He better seeing how I know of the bending danger his village is in....if he doesn't...I'll take it by force. "We shouldn't be far from the village now..."

(OOC: Sorry for the length...i'm a bit busy at the moment)
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} Left_bar_bleue95/95Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} Left_bar_bleue125/125Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P}   Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:38 pm

((Oh okay and just so you know I'm still in the CHuunin Exams.))
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P}   Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:30 am

(OCC: I know that, but it's almost over....but we can still get to Konoha.)
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} Left_bar_bleue96/96Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} Left_bar_bleue111/111Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P}   Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:20 am

Den followed Jakusha, jumping onto the first statue before leaping to the other. Den was a little disappointed that Jakusha wouldn't tell him why their were after the sword, but he could wait to hear it. Den hoped that Jakusha was right and that their might not be any fighting, but he activated his Sharingan anyway so he could keep a look out for anyone trying to attack him or Jakusha. Den kept himeslf a couple of meters behind Jakusha as they ran toward the Leaf Village, so that if someone attack Jakusha Den would have a better view of were it was from and be able to counterattack before he attempted to harm his Kage again.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P}   Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:15 pm

Jakusha continued to move from branch to branch, tree to tree, and at times had his feet hit the ground and ran for a little bit. ......I know he won't go for it....think it's a trick of some kind and attack...but he can't beat me...he should know that.... He let out a sigh as he continued to move, never activating his Byakugan for he wasn't worried about being found. He had his old Konoha Headband on his leg, just below his Otogakure Headband. He looked at them and remembered how he got each one and what it cost to keep them. As they moved he couldn't help but move at his top speed, reaching the wall of Konoha in thirty minutes. "That was quick....." He looked around and moved to the front gate of the village but never walked in, actually he stayed hidden. "Well....What do you think we should do now? Take this as a chance to show me your skills..." He said to Den as he waited to see what he would say or do.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P}   Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:26 am

As they reached the village Den wondered how they would enter it, he could think of many ways they could attempt to go through the village but wasn't sure how well they would work. Den was surprised when Jakusha asked him to figure out a way into the village, to show him what he was capable of. Well fighting our way in is definetly out of the question, seeing as that would ruin any chance of getting the sword without a fight, and would also lead to Konoha disliking our village, and nothing good would come of that I think. We could probably use a transformation jutsu or a False Surounding jutsu so they would think we were from Konoha or so they couldn't see us, but their is a chance they could spot our Genjutsu.

We could use the Flicker technique to pass straight through the gate without them seeing us, or we could cast a Genjutsu on them that would make them unable to see us. I probably could just walk inside, last time I was here no one attempted to make me leave, in fact some of them seemed to know me and treated me with respect. Den said, still thinking of other ways he could get inside the village without arousing suspicion or starting a fight.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P}   Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:24 pm

"Good ideas....I think they all could work seeing how the guards are Chuunin...you can tell from the vests they got on." As Jakusha quickly pointed. "Also...." He activated his Byakugan. "The guards above are not there like they need to be...so we could just waltz over." He said with a smart chuckle. "Remember this....If we do have to fight, then I might be weaker...so you might have to be responsible for helping me get out....so stay ready....like I said, I don't plan on fighting...but you never know what might happen." After he finished his sentence, he bolted over the top of the walls and jumped for the buildings on the other side, landing on a building top. He turned a faced Den, whispering. "Where do you think Kiza Hyuuga could be found?"
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P}   Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:11 am

Den nodded to Jakusha when he said Den might have to help him escape if their was a fight. I doubt we'll have to worry that much about being overpowered by anyone here, I could probably take most of this village's shinobi without my Sharingan, despite my lack of jutsu. Den thought as he followed Jakusha over they wall, Den had trained himself so that he was stronger then most Jounin, and Jakusha was still even more powerful then him, so he doubted they would have much to worry about.

Den thought for a moment at Jakusha's question, trying to think of where Kiza would be. He was the new Hokage wasn't he? Or had he not been officially appointed yet? Either way it seemed that Kiza would be near the Hokage office, or off training somwhere. I guess we could check the Hokage mansion, if I've heard correctly he is supposed to be the new Hokage, or is going to be Hokage at some point. We could check their first. Den suggested.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P}   Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:41 am

Jakusha knelt down low, people were still out and he didn't want to be seen. "True..." he said in a whisper. "...but how do we know he has been made Kage already?....We could also check his home in the Hyuuga clan section of this village...." He hated this and his eye showed it. There was a fifty-fifty shot to find Kiza but he didn't want to spend all day looking for him. ....if I was him...where would I be.... "We could try the elders.....or interrogate the guards but that would cause trouble...." he said, still in a low voice, trying to think. He activated his byakugan and tried to locate Kiza's chakra. They meet before but only for a short time, but Jakusha was like a dog, all he needed was to know your scent once, and he would find you. This village is freaking huge...they need population control or something. As he looked over the village he sort-of gave up and looked back at Den, deactivating his byakugan, the bandage over his right eye showed some red spots that were not there before. "The mansion it is, but ANBU could be all over the place, so move fast a quietly." He whispered, as he turned back around and raced to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P}   Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:11 pm

Den shrugged at Jakusha's question on wheither or not Kiza was the Kage yet, he hadn't been in the village since the Chunnin Exams and he really had paid much attention to the village itself, just the place where his clan lived. Den's eyes seemed to darken as he thought of his older brother who had murdered almost the entire Uchiha clan, except the few that lived outside of the village and one boy around Den's age who couldn't even use his Sharingan yet.

Den noticed that Jakusha was trying to use his Byakugan to attempt to locate Kiza, but he eventually gave up, and Den noticed a blood spot where his bandages were, and was woorried that his leader wouldn't be able to use his Byakugan without something like that happening. Den quickly followed behind Jakusha as they raced for the mansion, his footsteps silent so he wouldn't attract attention to himself.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P}   Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:16 pm

(OOC: Waiting for Kiza to post cuz I'm not gonna say "Owh, I found Kiza.")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P}   Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission for the Executioner's Blade {P}
Page 1 of 1