NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haichu Hyuuga Uchiha and Kura (Miceah) Ryuu TenshiTenki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haichu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Haichu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Haichu Hyuuga Uchiha and Kura (Miceah) Ryuu TenshiTenki Left_bar_bleue0/0Haichu Hyuuga Uchiha and Kura (Miceah) Ryuu TenshiTenki Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Haichu Hyuuga Uchiha and Kura (Miceah) Ryuu TenshiTenki Left_bar_bleue0/0Haichu Hyuuga Uchiha and Kura (Miceah) Ryuu TenshiTenki Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Haichu Hyuuga Uchiha and Kura (Miceah) Ryuu TenshiTenki Empty
PostSubject: Haichu Hyuuga Uchiha and Kura (Miceah) Ryuu TenshiTenki   Haichu Hyuuga Uchiha and Kura (Miceah) Ryuu TenshiTenki I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:31 pm

Wow O_O I would just do this easily but...Kura(Friend and writer) already made this for meh so what the heck?
Name: Haichu Uchiha (Hyuuga)

Age: Itachi's age as in looks but like as old as Madara (immortal)

Village: Demonic and Secondhand village Flames

Weapons: mostly anything and 5 tailed wolf demon with the elements

Attitude: varied depending on who it is but can be kind to friends and can be nightmares for uchihas themselves. She hates almost all uchihas except of course Sasuke, Itachi, Madara, and some other people only because she knew them and are friends with them.

Other: has demons and the demonic kage (AkkiKage) she also can summon inner chakra power almost like magyk

History:Haichu is a somewhat famous ninja. She was considered as 'ancient' because she lived in the time with the first ninja war, AKA when Madara was around. She was not only one of the first Uchihas but one of the most known during that time. She knew Madara well and they were best of friends, they were always there for each other, and covered each others back during the war. However, she suddenly disappeared when Madara became immortal. Madara didn't know what to think, knowing that the one who could always be there for him, besides his brother disappeared. He then thought it was the enemy group, but realized that she would have been able to escape or get some of distress message to him. Raged, he decided to make a truce with the enemy other known as the First Hokage. However, he was planning revenge over all the time. Each day he became more confused wondering where Haichu could be. Years passed and the pain was becoming unbearable knowing that Haichu isn't going to be here with him. Soon after he couldn't take it anymore but also knowing that the Uchihas were trapped, he fought with the First Hokage and his brother, pretending to 'die' waiting for some sign of Haichu.

Appearently Haichu didn't know any of this as she wasn't even in that time period, she had triggered her special power of time travel. It activated when she was fighting a specialized ninja who knew everything about her power and was trying to force her demons to use time travel. She then left and seemed to teleport into a time in the period of the 2nd Ninja war with younger Kakashi. However, she didn't know that she time traveled because her demons inside of her blocked memories of her power. She at that time was loyal to the Leaf Village thinking that Madara was somewhere. However, Haichu searched but never found him, but found someone else, Kenta. They became lovers and would do anything to keep each other safe. Later when other countries found out about Haichu's power they sent more and more assasins after her and demanded to give her self up or face death. Yet, knowing Haichu and the average Uchiha they were headstrong, so therefore, she put up a fight against all the assasins. Haichu knew that she was always in danger knowing that not only was her life on the line, but also Kenta's as well. However, someone from the beginning of Pein and Konan they sent people out to try to recruit Haichu. Even though she was still mortal they both knew she was very powerful, but they didn't know about her past, for they have been keeping tabs on her observing while she didn't know. Finally, Pein decided to send out another part of him, and then began a fight with Haichu. This time however, they were going to kill her, to force the demons to let her live. Kenta intnerfered with this plan, knowing that she would die but instead switched places with Haichu so that she could live and he would die. Sadly, Kenta never knew that Haichu's demons(5 tailed wolf convinced the others) would have saved her yet Haichu was only mortal that could be pushed to an extent. After emotions of pain, rage, anger, frustration, hate and agony she had no control over her body and the demons were released killing part of Pein. Once she had part of Pein was placed with her so she would be able to be tracked. After Haichu woke up she found Kenta dead only remembering that Pein killed him, but not remembering she killed part of him.

Then at last after that, her demons teleported her to the more current day of when Itachi was the double spy, yet still remembering Kenta. Haichu was a very good friend with Itachi and Sasuke, however, she could not answer questions about her parents and brother for it was too painful for her to recall. After she figured out Itachi was going to kill the clan and knew about Madara she asked Itachi about it and he let her come along to see him. After a long time Madara and her then see each other again being very happy. She was still friends with Sasuke and Itachi though, because she helped Sasuke grow while also being there for Itachi liking a sister almost. She only fears that Itachi wants Sasuke to kill him.

Her childhood had painful knowing during time of war, her father traded her to a sadistic group if they swore to help the leaf during time of war. they agreed and before Haichu left her brother told her once the war was over, he would come to get her but it never happened. During the lab experiment she had wings that could be seen if Haichu wanted them to show or they could disappear, either way she now was able to fly. Once the war was over Haichu's brother came to get her but died in front of her as the leader of the group killed him. So much grief unleashed her demons again killing the group and switching times once again to the current current time.

She now left and created her own village, the demonic village. This was to keep all demons safe including the tailed demons. Her 5 tailed wolf makes sure demons are in check but sometimes rebels for rights of the demons.
=============
~The Immortallity~ (Also a friend, Kura)
Name: Kura
Village: Moon
Height: 5" 5'
Hair & Eyes:depending on what i am i could have black hair and red eyes or blue hair and silver eyes
Clothes:mostly vary but i always wear a moonbeam cape which allows her to keep a normal temp if shes in it, and has pockets which have unlimited ammounts of space and when standing still i can camouflage with my background. anything in the cape however can not be stolen.
Spoiler:
:

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-87418216457022_2014_11321999

Other Looks: I usually wear my headband or wrappings around my eyes, so no one can see what i really looked like.
Kekkei Genkai: can summon dragons and demons and use demons chakra. I am also part blind but my special eye technique allows me to see someones past and future and what their weaknesses are and what they have been through. but if used to much the user could become blind but still see but not have normal eyes ever again. My eyes also change, one of my other eye techniques allows me to copy other kekkei genkai but its not the same.
Weapon(s): Kekkei Genkai, shuriken, kunia, dragons, scrolls, ect.
Other: Is a shapeshifter so no one knows my true form. Has a dragon demon and can summon dragons and owner of dragon society. Also i have the power of a type of god and can use my powers to bring people back to life with medical jutsu, i also use potions from extensive knowledge. I am also considered immortal, but I can die just a different way. I also can turn into a vampire and a dragon demon.
Things about Jutsu: My jutsu use completely different hand signs and are based on elements, and can also can use original jutsu but the moon villages main jutsu are element style combining all the elements.
History: My village was one of the strongest, several families within the moon village also could use sharingan, byakugan or both, alone with several eye techniques. I have one of them, but i don't like to show my real form because my eyes are now messed up. My eyes change color and patters so you can't ever really tell what my eyes look like. Also the moon village didn't like fighting but had devastating jutsu if necessary. The moon village had even more power when it was a full moon it had 100x of power and many tried recruiting us, but in the end our village except me and my brother are dead.

story of how we lost the ours sensai tsuki
I never meant to hurt anyone, we were practicing our jutsu when this person with red eyes it wasn't sharingan but he tried to kill us knowing our power he was different that he was bloodthirsty kina noticed first he was a vampire tsuki then knew we had to get out of there but we wouldnt have time we were only 8. and although our power was great we were still young i still had to portal open. nd the 5th dimension is worse the person who would go through it suffers an unlimited amount of damage yet cant die. when the vampire attacked us kina was always defending cuz she too was one yumi was a fallen angel so the vampire couldnt attack her but i was human yes the goddess of life but still human even though i was immortal i could still be vunarable all of them knew that but the vampire also wanted information things that only we know and he then came after me tsuki then went into the fight with the vampire and in the end she was tired because she was young only 17 and could have died so she wanted me to reopen the portal but i was naive to she jumped in with the vampire and then the portal closed we were all shocked and then i slipped into unconsciousness and i dont know what happened to yumi and kina i only found myself in a house .and that is where itachi and sasuke lived.

After the incident
I lived with them and my kekkia genkai picked up and gave me power of the sharingan but I knew that itachi was going to kill the Uchihas he made me swear a promise and i kept it. I then erased all the memories of the uchihas before leaving so that they never knew who i was, like as if i never existed. still i keep itachis promise and will never give it away.

Attitude: Usually can be nice but mostly not to be happy nor upset so i was nuetral.
Friends and Family: My two friends are kina and yumi. yumi is a fallen angel and kina is a vampire. kina is from the star village, yumi was from the sun village. Our sensai who watches over us and is from the tenshi village. All three ninja were formal kages of their village until they were destroyed by an unknown force and were called the "Element Trio" and had enough power alone to destroy the world without trying and make co existing worlds, and their teacher have taught them the ways of tenshi increasing their strength by 10x.
===========
~What Happened In Between When Haichu and Kura Met~

Since Kura and Haichu now offically could time travel. Kura now known as Kura TenshiTenki could use the elements at will along with being the god of the Moons and Life. She was very caring towards others and that's when she then finally stumbled across haichu. Haichu was wounded at a very young age, and Kura, who took pitty on her healed her and told her if she wanted to live immortal she must be the one to protect others. Haichu agreed and seemed just to be like Kura except have mroe of a temper.
Back to top Go down
Haichu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Haichu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Haichu Hyuuga Uchiha and Kura (Miceah) Ryuu TenshiTenki   Haichu Hyuuga Uchiha and Kura (Miceah) Ryuu TenshiTenki I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:31 pm

~Part 2 of Detail~ (It wouldn't fit in 1 post)
When I was five I was in a lab with sick scientists who used humans to try to combine DNA from other things. For some of my friends, they made it out alive, some of them were, Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Angel, and Gazzy. I however, couldn't make it out and the experiments began. Later, a girl named Kura was in the same area, and now this is when I was 10. She was only there in hiding, and she always wandered around invisible. I wondered why no one else could and I finally realized that it wasn't the testing, but a power. Appearantly the girl realized and broke me out, and by age 11 we traveled together teaching me about the world. She showed me her power, and she also mentioned she was the goddess of life and couldn't die. She then told me that I had magyk blood in me, so I could control the elements. After 3 years she disappeared but visited often more like a spirit though, not in person. My training isn't finished, but it was enough for me to live on my own for now. Later I realized that I was being hunted and watched by those scientists and I always had to be alert. My home now however, is a house I made up in the mountains which I can live safely without worrying as much. Living in the area now, makes me more independent, as I have to hunt for food, and live away from civilization. I wasn't really lonely, as I was always working, and trying to discover who my parents are. I did research in my house and tried to find articles to try to see who I really was. I then went my house to a village to see if i could find out more, however, I was attacked and I fended off the creatures but then another day later I was attacked once again and I found myself in another place (from the demons teleporting me) and it was Kura's house. She then explained to me that she found me, and she took me to her place to heal me, so I was now immortal, as I was wounded that I wouldn't had any chance of living without the magyk. She explained for me to be more careful, for the power I gave off attacked other people, and that I needed to control it. She then trained me for a while before I decided to leave so I could go back to research. She also taught me ways to be more human-like so I could blend in without attracking too much attention.

After months passed I went back to the villages and tried to gather information which all failed, I then went back saddened realizing I couldn't find out who I really was. When I returned however, my house was a wreck and my life book was gone and everything was beyond repair. I gathered most of my books and belongings and went on a journey to find another good place to find a place to live. I landed by an area with a lake and mountains which was perfect for me. That's where I live there instead but finding it hard as there are visitors at times. I left once again now this time, to continue my trainnig and I came to the spot where Kura taught me. I worked there everyday when I could to get training in for my self defense. I wasn't a violent person, more of those people who don't show emotion, but it doesn't mean that if I had to fight that I was weak. When I first unlocked my magyk power, it almost killed me even though I was an immortal. To make things worse, when I did, Kura's immortal blood now ran partly through me which attracked vampires. So now I had to be extremely cautious when I left.

Now when I was 15 I was able to learn more about my power and I was now able to open portals and summon, thanks to Kura's help. The portals gave me ability for time travel, and to different dimensions. When I tried to summon, I was able to summon a variety of creatures, and if absolutely necessary I could summon Kura. Most of the time its just wolves, for they were my companions. I was still oblivious to the demons however. I then ran into someone else that Kura knew, death-chan. She was death itself, but the original death. I explained that I knew Kura which made her remember her. She then taught me how to use tarrot cards and that I could bring them to life and could see into the future. Death-chan said that since I was immortal, I could still die, but it wasn't up to her, it was up to Kura's gods who made final decisions. Since I had all these new powers, I carry around a book and will shapeshift at times to keep my identity closed. The book has many powers, and I can use for magyk or anything else. Since I was still vampire and a fallen angel, I felt urges of violence but I always kept it under control with the helps of the demons. Things then changed as I went back to the villages as I was now more timid and shy as I didn't like to talk but was to unemotional appearantly. I didn't really like socialization, and crowded area's I hated, so I was partly claustrophobic. I met new people who I thought liked me as friends, but then hearing their opinions on what they thought, made me want to leave, because they would probably try to kill me if i knew what I really was. I finally had enough and went back home and began to just stay isolated, realizing that my home was really the only safe thing.

Now a days I live in my house getting out to villages every now and then but being extremely catious knowing I couldn't trust anyone. It is hard for me to know that I am always being hunted, but I deal with the drama happening around me as I still receive messages from Kura to be prepared if something major might happen. for now at least, I live a pretty normal life. "normal" for me at least.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Haichu Hyuuga Uchiha and Kura (Miceah) Ryuu TenshiTenki Left_bar_bleue95/95Haichu Hyuuga Uchiha and Kura (Miceah) Ryuu TenshiTenki Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Haichu Hyuuga Uchiha and Kura (Miceah) Ryuu TenshiTenki Left_bar_bleue125/125Haichu Hyuuga Uchiha and Kura (Miceah) Ryuu TenshiTenki Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Haichu Hyuuga Uchiha and Kura (Miceah) Ryuu TenshiTenki   Haichu Hyuuga Uchiha and Kura (Miceah) Ryuu TenshiTenki I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:18 pm

From what I know of you can't make your own village or have tailed beasts because there aren't any here. So please make those changes. Also you have a lot of skill with writing so you could pick a village and be Kage. Also otwo last things would be you can't be immortal and no "can summon inner chakra power almost like magic"
Back to top Go down
Haichu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Haichu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Haichu Hyuuga Uchiha and Kura (Miceah) Ryuu TenshiTenki   Haichu Hyuuga Uchiha and Kura (Miceah) Ryuu TenshiTenki I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:03 am

Kura: nuuuuuu there goes my writing...-.-'
Haichu: some of it made it XD
Kura: butI don know where my other plans are if this one failed -_-'
Haichu:....I like the other site better DX we could have gotten away with the stuff....
Kura: to animenetwork?
Haichu: hellz yeah....no rules except write your butt off if you want it ahahahah
Kura: xD okay i'll try my best to change it...but it might either be 1. longer then original or 2. completely different
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haichu Hyuuga Uchiha and Kura (Miceah) Ryuu TenshiTenki   Haichu Hyuuga Uchiha and Kura (Miceah) Ryuu TenshiTenki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haichu Hyuuga Uchiha and Kura (Miceah) Ryuu TenshiTenki
Page 1 of 1