NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running Away...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haichu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Haichu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Running Away... Left_bar_bleue0/0Running Away... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

Running Away... Empty
PostSubject: Running Away...   Running Away... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:52 pm

Haichu was running in the run at high speeds , and she could really care less. Last chance for anything and she had finally had it, so what if she wasn't a perfect shinobi? At the expectants she was held to made her crazy, she couldn't finish 50 a or s ranks in a day unless she was prepared. Sure she was strong but to be held accountable for every little detail and mess slightly up was punishment? Haichu couldn't stand it any longer all she really wanted to do was disapear, disapear so no one would find her
Back to top Go down
Hanpa Reikon
The Amekage
The Amekage

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Running Away... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away...   Running Away... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:44 am

"Why so fast?" Reikon asked as she appeared before the female, flickering into the girl's path in the blink of an eye. She carried a paper umbrella to protect her from the rain, the material matching her red kimono in color. Like the umbrella, the kimono carries black lotus patters on it for decoration. Reikon's katana shifted slightly in the obi at her waist, the bow at the base of her spine that was tied from the Obi bouncing slightly. She shifted her hair slightly so that it moved from her face before staring at the girl. "Answers please."
Back to top Go down
Haichu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Haichu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Running Away... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away...   Running Away... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:27 am

Haichu sighed as she used chakra to stop, "Im sorry if I'm intruding on your village...I swear I mean no harm, I'm just trying to get as far away from the world as possible...I've already passed through other villages..." haichu said trying to explain without saying she was running away. She let the rain pound on her but it felt good, for the reason, she was chilled to re bone, the rain making it's way to her although drenched, but the numbness was fine considering it was nothing compared to other things that could have happened. "I just want to make my way through the village to the cliffs and ocean...I would rather remain setache from society..." haichu said quietly clenching and unclenching her fists until they bled. It was urgent or her to leave because some shinobi were already tracking to bring her back.
Back to top Go down
Hanpa Reikon
The Amekage
The Amekage

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Running Away... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away...   Running Away... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:07 pm

Reikon eyed the girl warily, she was drenched to the bone and obviously nervous about something. Reikon knew what was going on, the body language and story said it all, but she felt an irresistible urge to help the girl. Call it motherly instincts, or whatever, but she had to help. Reikon neared the girl, only close enough to share the umbrella with her. "You can stay in my village for a day, after that I would have to ask you to leave. Come back to my village and dry yourself, eat something, relax. Just know that if you try anything funny I can and will gut you like a fish." She said in a calm tone that turned sinister and malicious when the threat came up. As soon as she finished the sentence, however, she seemed completely happy and at ease once again. With a smile she waited for the girl to accept or deny her offer.
Back to top Go down
Haichu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Haichu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Running Away... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away...   Running Away... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:51 pm

Haichu smiled warily thenthought the threat. "I would to prefer to keep moving, even if the rain takes care of my chakra they still will follow....I need to keep moving, thank you for your hospitality but I need to reach my destination quickly..." Haichu then went back into the rain and ran past her her, she couldn't afford to put anyone in danger, she knew quite well that she would handle things herself however, she needs to reach her caves to take shelter, since she could fly it would take the others days to actually reach her. After haichu was a safe distance away she launched off a cliff and freefalling before spreading her wings flying up to the mountains. She hopes to make decent timing as she could fly faster then they could run. For once it felt free to fly, though the rain and wind hit her skin she was fine, in fact she was meeting avian friends to recover from all havoc that has happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Running Away... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Away...   Running Away... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running Away...
Page 1 of 1