NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cutsom Jutsu((Will add as I go))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hanpa Reikon
The Amekage
The Amekage

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Cutsom Jutsu((Will add as I go)) Left_bar_bleue0/0Cutsom Jutsu((Will add as I go)) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Cutsom Jutsu((Will add as I go)) Left_bar_bleue0/0Cutsom Jutsu((Will add as I go)) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Cutsom Jutsu((Will add as I go)) Empty
PostSubject: Cutsom Jutsu((Will add as I go))   Cutsom Jutsu((Will add as I go)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:20 am

Name: Savvy
Element: N/A
Skill: Genjutsu
Range:Requires contact
Description: When the user touches the opponent, they are cast into a genjutsu. It is a simple genjutsu in which the opponent is bound by rope and appears to be on a plank of wood, overhanging the ocean. A rendition of this involves not binding the opponent, but simply making them think that they walked off of a cliff onto the plank of wood that they stand on.

Name: Sea legs
Range: Mid
Description: Reiko will cause a flash of light with her chakra. If the opponent looks at the light they are cast into the genjutsu. This genjutsu causes the opponent to believe that they are on a deck, in the middle of a storm. When they cancel the jutsu they will most likely be wobbly and disoriented, as they feel like they just switched from sea to solid ground.

Name: Sailor's Bane
Element:N/A
Range: Mid
Description: The technique is activated like a regular ninjutsu. Anyone who sees the hand seals being formed are cast into the genjutsu. The user will appear to release a large jet of flames into the sky. Then, the opponent will see massive amounts of fire and ash pour down on them like rain.

Name: Sailing Weather
Range: Long
Description: This technique is a sound-based genjustu. The user will create a thunder-like noise by clapping with chakra covering their palms. Anyone who hears the noise will be cast into the genjutsu. Suddenly, the victims will begin to see it pour. The rain will be so heavy that they can't see anything in front of them past maybe five inches or so. Lightning will strike in the distance, as the area floods due to the amounts of rain. This allows for the user to attack unseen.

Name: Man Overboard
Element: Water
Range: Close
Description: This technique is generally used with another genjutsu. The user forms water around the opponent's feet, making about two feet of water. The water then climbs up the opponent, at this point the victim wouldn't feel it as they would be distracted by the genjutsu's effects. The water will then reach the mouth nose and ears, entering the body and drowning them. This jutsu is easily blocked by the victim breaking away from the water, but that would require escaping whatever genjutsu they were in first.

More to come later

Last edited by Hanpa Reikon on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Cutsom Jutsu((Will add as I go)) Left_bar_bleue95/95Cutsom Jutsu((Will add as I go)) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Cutsom Jutsu((Will add as I go)) Left_bar_bleue125/125Cutsom Jutsu((Will add as I go)) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Cutsom Jutsu((Will add as I go))   Cutsom Jutsu((Will add as I go)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:03 pm

~Savvy Approved~
~Sea legs Approved~
~Sailer's Bane Approved~

Sailing Weather and Man Overboard seen more like A-Ranks than B-Ranks. Fix and they will be approved.
Back to top Go down
Hanpa Reikon
The Amekage
The Amekage

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cutsom Jutsu((Will add as I go))   Cutsom Jutsu((Will add as I go)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:08 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Cutsom Jutsu((Will add as I go)) Left_bar_bleue95/95Cutsom Jutsu((Will add as I go)) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Cutsom Jutsu((Will add as I go)) Left_bar_bleue125/125Cutsom Jutsu((Will add as I go)) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Cutsom Jutsu((Will add as I go))   Cutsom Jutsu((Will add as I go)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:33 pm

~All Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cutsom Jutsu((Will add as I go))   Cutsom Jutsu((Will add as I go)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cutsom Jutsu((Will add as I go))
Page 1 of 1