NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yukiyo Jutsu Registration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Yukiyo Jutsu Registration Left_bar_bleue0/0Yukiyo Jutsu Registration Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Yukiyo Jutsu Registration Left_bar_bleue0/0Yukiyo Jutsu Registration Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Yukiyo Jutsu Registration Empty
PostSubject: Yukiyo Jutsu Registration   Yukiyo Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:03 am

Name: Peaceful Maiden
Element: Yamanaka Clan jutsu
Skill: Genjutsu
Range:Close (0-5m)
Description: By placing two fingers at your forehead you can release all hatred and anger from your mind. This is perfect jutsu to make yourself calm again. It can also release yourself from pain but only for 2 posts. (Regain 3 hp at first turn and 2 hp at second turn.)

Also usable on other people, to calm down injured ninja so you could heal her easily.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Water Disk
Element: Water
Skill: Ninjutsu
Range: Clone (0-5m)
Description: By doing bird and monkey hand signs you can create spinning water disks on the top of your hand. (Lasts for 3 posts) Disks are as sharp as any normal blade.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Grass Needles
Element: None
Skill: Genjutsu
Range: All Ranges
Description: When you are on surrounded by grass (Something like green landscape) you can cast this genjutsu on opponent. Opponent starts seeing grass as needles what are very sharp. When stepping on them they will pierce legs and hurts. It is still genjutsu so It didn´t happen but opponent feels like it did.
I think more when I got ideas.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Yukiyo Jutsu Registration Left_bar_bleue95/95Yukiyo Jutsu Registration Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Yukiyo Jutsu Registration Left_bar_bleue125/125Yukiyo Jutsu Registration Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Yukiyo Jutsu Registration   Yukiyo Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:57 pm

Chakra Usage for first Jutsu is: 4

Chakra Usage for second and third Jutsu is: 5
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yukiyo Jutsu Registration   Yukiyo Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:04 am

So do I have to create these jutsus now or something, or everyone can learn them now?
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Yukiyo Jutsu Registration Left_bar_bleue95/95Yukiyo Jutsu Registration Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Yukiyo Jutsu Registration Left_bar_bleue125/125Yukiyo Jutsu Registration Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Yukiyo Jutsu Registration   Yukiyo Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:14 pm

The first one is now a Yamanaka clan Jutsu and the other two are strictly yours. Also you know them all and they all count towards your 15 Jutsu Limit as a Genin.
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yukiyo Jutsu Registration   Yukiyo Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:54 pm

Name: Jishaku
Element: Lighting
Skill: Ninjutsu
Range: Medium (0-10m)
CK use: 4 Per Turn
Description: By infusing your lighting chakra with your blade you are able to gather all the metallic objects around you, like kunai, shuriken and so on. Objects clue themselves to your blade until you release the jutsu.
You can´t pull your opponent´s kunai what are in his ninja bag.
Like magnet has + and - sides this jutsu also has two effects. When opponent throws a kunai, shuriken etc. to you, you can repel them by infusing your lighting chakra with your blade. You can direct them where they fly.

Last edited by Yukiyo Yamanaka on Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yukiyo Jutsu Registration   Yukiyo Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:58 pm

You need to include how much chakra it costs per turn.
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yukiyo Jutsu Registration   Yukiyo Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:02 am

4 Chakra then.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yukiyo Jutsu Registration   Yukiyo Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:26 pm

Ok you have reached your 15 Jutsu Limit as a Genin.
Back to top Go down
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yukiyo Jutsu Registration   Yukiyo Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:20 am

I think I should be able to learn one more jutsu actually. The jutsu called "Jishaku" I created is a lighting element. But lighting is my Sub-Element which I get once I become Jounin. Am I right? So I think I should get the jutsu once I become a jounin. So if not to count this jutsu it would be 14 and I could learn one more.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Yukiyo Jutsu Registration   Yukiyo Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Oh yeah you're a Yamanaka Clan Member so you don't have a Clan Element. Well you are correct. One more Jutsu it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yukiyo Jutsu Registration   Yukiyo Jutsu Registration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yukiyo Jutsu Registration
Page 1 of 1