NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yukiyo's training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukiyo Yamanaka
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yukiyo Yamanaka

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Yukiyo's training Left_bar_bleue0/0Yukiyo's training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Yukiyo's training Left_bar_bleue0/0Yukiyo's training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Yukiyo's training Empty
PostSubject: Yukiyo's training   Yukiyo's training I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:39 am

It was raining Yukiyo stood near the beautyful lake. Lake was surrounded by green grass and Big trees. "Perfect day to train my chakra" She concentrated really hard to make this work. He preformed the tiger sing. "Water Clone Jutsu" Eight water clones started rising from water. Yukiyo smiled while already breathing heavily because she had used 80% of her chakra. Clones started walking on grass. She smiled once again and casted genjutsu on one of the clones. "Grass Needles". She knew it worked because her puny clone fell a part. She got dizzy and clones fell apart. "Not much I can do when almost all my chakra is drained up". Yukiyo slowly walked under one tree to get cover from rain. He sat under the tree back against it. "This will get my kimono dirty". She slowly spoke while closing her eyes and going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Yukiyo's training Left_bar_bleue100/100Yukiyo's training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Yukiyo's training Left_bar_bleue170/170Yukiyo's training Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Yukiyo's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukiyo's training   Yukiyo's training I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:28 am

-3 Chakra gained-
Back to top Go down

Yukiyo's training
Page 1 of 1