NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Den's Training

Go down 
+3
Kiza Hyuuga
Maraku
Denkiteki Uchiha
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Den's Training Left_bar_bleue96/96Den's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
Den's Training Left_bar_bleue111/111Den's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

Den's Training Empty
PostSubject: Den's Training   Den's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:40 pm

(Speed and Dexterity)

Den walked into the village training grounds, the tall gass brushing against his bare feet and the hot sun shining in his face, causing him to put his hand over his eyes so he could see. The training ground was practically an open area full of grass except for a few dummies to kick and punch. Den saw a few other shinobi training here as well, and looked for a place away from them to train. Den found a dummy a little ways off from the other shinobi.

Den began to punch and kick at the dummy, practicing his presicion so he could hit his opponents easier. He did this for about an hour, practicing one punch over and over again before switching to another. Then practicing his kicks as well. Once he was done Den saw that the dummy had a few rips in it, and smiled to himself. Nice, I managed to rip the dummy. I'll have to do better next time though.

Den then left the training are, deciding he needed to practice his dodging ability as well, and he knew just the place he could do that. Den walked into the seemingly abandoned building near the edge of the Village, Den didn't know what the building had been for before it was abandoned, but he had built a machine in it that when activated made some wooden poles spin around and move around. The machine wasn't exactly complicated, but it did require a lot of wood and effort to make.

Den turned on the machine and watched as the wooden poles began to spin around on the wheels they were connected to. Den then began to run through the room, trying to dodge the poles as he neared them, but he still got hit by some. Den ran around for about a minute when he found that he was caught in a part of the machine, he had put the wheels that spun the wooden poles on another pole that moved back in forth on a certain area, and now a couple of the wheels were traveling toward him, moving toward an intersection that he had accidentily built in the machine, the wheels would hit each otherand break the wooden poles, like they always did, and possibly break Den as well if he did't get out.

Den wished he had fixed the little mistake he had made in the design when he had built the machine, and hoped he would be able to later. Den looked at the wheels for a moment, trying to figure out when he should try to escape. Den waited ten seconds before he figured out when he should move, then ran toward one of the wheels, then dove down and slid under it, rolling back to his feet once he cleared it. Den then continued to run around in the room, having a much easier time because now a few of the wheels were broken.

(I know the little machine thing I made sounds weird, but i was bored so I added that in.)
Back to top Go down
Maraku
NR Genin
NR Genin
Maraku

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Den's Training Left_bar_bleue350/350Den's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
Den's Training Left_bar_bleue400/400Den's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Den's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:15 pm

Speed: 2
Dexterity: 4

Let me get a second ok from either Kiza or Dawn before you change your stats.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Den's Training Left_bar_bleue95/95Den's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Den's Training Left_bar_bleue125/125Den's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Den's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:42 pm

Speed: 9
Dexterity: 8
Back to top Go down
Maraku
NR Genin
NR Genin
Maraku

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Den's Training Left_bar_bleue350/350Den's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:

Den's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:47 pm

9 and 8 are a little too high don't you think

Den said it himself that the post wasn't the very best

giving out 8's 9's and 10's soon enough we'll have genin strong enough to fight kages

Shouldn't they have to earn that strength

with 9's all they have to do is do 5 or 6 training topics then they would be kage level

that's all that I'm trying to say

also how would the speed get +9 when the topic is mostly training Dex
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:30 pm

No because the more you write the higher you get. Also the Kages train to so everyone is forced to keep training also. Lastly he posted Speed and Dexterity. So half goes to Speed and Half goes to Dex. He didn't specify so it's whatever I choose.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:35 pm

(Mostly Intelligence and a little bit strength.)

Once Den was finished with his machine he decided that he needed to fix it now. He looked up at the railing that ran along the roof, each one leading one of the wheels along a certain path, which made the course more difficult for Den to dodge. He did make some of the rails intersect, which had led to the wheels surounding Den and almost beating him to death. He decided that he needed to make one of them slower and that another should be faster so that they don't slam into each other, he also needed to make sure that each one that it didn't also hit another wheel because it was moving faster, which meant he had a lot of work to do.

Den started by taking the wheels off the rails, there were about ten of them and each weighed a lot, so much that Den had trouble carrying them off to a corner so he could work on whole thing. Den had to replace the wooden poles before he could even work on the machine, so he left the building for a moment to buy some wood. When he came back he removed the broken poles from their slots and replaced them with the new ones. Den then placed one of the wheels back on the railing and turned on the machine, increasing the speed of it to make it move even faster. After he made sure that it was staying on the track just fine he walked over and grabbed another, grunting as he removed it from the ground.

Den then turned the machine off and added the second one, then once again activated the machine to make sure the two never collided. He then added on the rest, occationaly having to increase the speed of one rail and decrease the speed of another rail to make a wheel travel so that it didn't hit another. Once all of the wheels were in place he let the machine run for a little, making sure that none of the wheels smashed into each other. after about ten minutes he was satisifed that it worked fine.

Intelligence: Rebuilding the whole machine, calculating how fast one needed to go to make sure it didn't smash into each other.

Strength: Carrying around the Wheels, they weigh about twenty five pounds
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:40 pm

Intelligence: 13
Strength: 3
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:47 am

(Strength and Speed)

Once Den was done with his machine he smiled, happy that he had done it correctly, and that it worked so well. Den turned the machine off and walked home, wanting to get some materials before he continued his training. Once Den entered his house he ran into his bedroom and opened a drawer, lifting some large weights from it and examining them, seeing how much they weighed. Den took two twenty pound weights and two fifteen pound, tieing the twenty pounds to his right leg and arm, because that was his wekaer side, and the fifteen pounds to his left.

Den did this because he wanted to get rid of having one arm or leg being better then the othr, he wanted to be able to punch or kick just as well with his right side as he could with his left. Den then ran back to his training building, planning on using the machine as he trained. Once he got there Den checked his weights again, making sure he tied them so they would stay close to his body at all times. Den then turned on his machine, watching it burst into life and begin whirling around, each wheel spinning wooden poles around at high speed.

Den ran into the middle of the room, jumping and rolling to avoid the wheels, hoping that he wouldn't get beaten up to badly this time. One of the wheels rushed toward Den after he reached the center, and he narrowly dodged the poles, jumping over the wheel to do so. ashe landed yet another wheel rushed near him, and he had to duck down low to avoid it. Then two came at him from different angles, moving so that they wouldn't hit each other but would be able to hit him with the end of the poles and bruise his ribbs. Den jumped backward to avoid them, but one of them was moving in a curved path and turned straight into him, slamming him backwards. Den looked back as he flew, noticing that another wheel was traveling along a path that would intersect with his and send him flying once again.

Den moved his body so that he began skidding across the ground on his feet, trying to slow himself down, though it seemed that e would still be hit by the wheels anyway, and he couldn't jump away because of all the weight that was added to his body. Den dropped himself on all fours to get under the wooden poles, but still hit his side against the pole that connected the wheel to the rails den had placed to the ceiling, and fell over grabbing his side. After a moment Den got back to his feet, not willing to give up just yet. Den kept running around and dodging the wheels for a couple more hours, trying to push himself beyond his limits. Once he was done Den turned off the machine, tired from all of his work. Den then walked home, thinking about his soft bed as he did.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:19 pm

(I'm just gonna do some more training, count this different from the previous post.)

(Dexterity)

Den woke up the next morning very well rested, and wanting to do some more training. He decided that he had done enough training on his dodging skills and strength for now, and should practice a little more on his aim with both his Taijutsu and his weapons. Den walked out of his house, looking at the rising sun. Den wore his usual attire, long black pants and long sleeved shirts, both loose against his skin so he could move more easily. Den walked toward the village training ground, feeling the grass as it brushed against his legs.

Den walked onto the field, looking around and trying to find some dummies to attack. He noticed that no one was training at that time, probably due to having to patrol or were still asleep. Den pulled out some shuriken and kunai, decidng that he should use this opportunity to ractice throwing weapons at multiple targets. Den jumped high in th air began to spin, trying to remember were each dummy was. As he began to fall toward the ground he threw the weapons at each dummy, hoping that they connected. Den flipped himself back onto his feet right before he hit the ground, hoping that he had hit them all.

After a moment Den looked around, trying to see where his weapons had landed. Den saw that he had hit about half of the dummies he attacked, and frowned, that wasn't good enough. He picked up all his weapons and tried again, this time doing everything he could to hit the dummies, trying to remember where they were as well as aiming for one of them at a time, so he could focus his shots better. As he landed he looked at the dummies again, noticing that he had hit almost all of the dummies this time. That's much better. Den thought to himself, wondering what he should do next.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Den's Training Left_bar_bleue0/0Den's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

Den's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:57 pm

Strength: 5
Speed:5
Dexterity:5
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:58 pm

(Speed and Intelligence and a tiny bit Strength)

Den woke up the next morning refreshed, ready to conintue his training. He jumped out of his bed and got dressed, his clothes still all black and covering most of his body, like usual. Den looked out of his window before he left, noticing that the sun had barely risen. Den walked out of his house and headed for his building again, wanting to practice his dodging once again. Once Den reached the building he opened it, looking at the large machine that was within it.

The machine was basicaly a bunch of rails that ran across the ceiling with wooden poles going from them to the floor. Also on those poles were wheels that spun around, and had wooden poles on them as well, which would hurt someone if it were to hit them. Den looked at his creation as he closed the door behind him. Den turned on his machine and watched as the wheels burst to life, spinning at high speeds, so fast Den couldn't properly make out the poles.

Den once again ran toward the middle of the room, trying to dodge every wheel that came near him, it was a lot easier now that he didn't have the weights on his arms and legs, and he had a bit of an easier time not getting hit, though he was still hit a few times, he wasn't perfect. Den dodged around for a few hours, occationaly getting hit but dodging most of the wheels. Once Den was done he turned the machine off, breathing a little heavier then usual.

Den decided that he should probably fix the wheels again, they were to easy to dodge if he cheated and remained in a low croutch the whole time he trained, making dodging almost effortless. Den once again took the machine apart, carrying each twenty five pound wheel over to a corner, wishing that the didn't have to be so heavy. Once he finished that he began to take the wheels apart, having a good idea as to how he would fix his problem with the wheels only moving in a easily dodge-able circle. He cut a bigger hole in the center of the wheel and placed small poles of metal connecting it to the pole on the rail, allowing it to wobble a little, but would remain in pretty much the same place.

Once Den was done he had to place every single wheel back uo and make sure that they moved at the correct speed and along the same path, as he did the first time he fixed the machine; the only difference now being the wheel was heavier then before because the small metal poles weighed more then the amount of wood taken off of the wheel. It took Den a few minutes to figure out how to get the wheels along the correct path without hitting each other, he hoped that the paths would remain constsant and not change every turn by a fraction which would eventually lead to a collison, at some point or another.

Once Den was done making sure they weouldn't collide immedietly after he started the machine Den turned it off, deciding that he should train somewhere else for a bit, before he tested it to see how well he would do against this improvement he made. Den walked out of the building, wondering what he should do, hoping he would find something to do.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:41 pm

Finished the post
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:54 pm

Speed: 7
Intelligence: 6
Strength: 2
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:09 pm

(Speed, Dexterity, Strength)

(After a day in Otogakure)

Den walked into his building, most likely for the last time. He was still wearing most of the same clothes he usually did. The only difference was there was no headband on his forehead, as he had decided to leave the village, and he had a war fan on the back of his blacvk shirt, showing that he was a member of the Uchiha clan. Den looked at his machine, with its rails on the ceiling and the wheels that ran along them, all of them would spin around when activated and Den would have to dodge them.

Den turned on the machine, watching it burst into life, Den activated his new red eyes, the Sharingan, and his ability to perceive things increased slightly as he grew a tomoe near the bottom left corner of each eye. He watched as the wheels spun around, able to tell where they were going to go, though he couldn't see the individual poles that spun o nthe wheels. Den ran into the middle of the room, as he usually did, and began to dodge the wheels, which were moving like a blur as well as him.

Den saw one wheel coming straight toward him and stood still, waiting until the last second before jumping to the left, avoiding the pole that was a centimeter away from touching his chest. As he landed he noticed that another was coming from behind him using his ears to hear the metal poles bending, and kicked his leg into the air, blocking one of the poles and stopping the wheel from spinning. After a moment the pole broke and the next pole came at his leg and he took his leg back, jumping away from that wheel before it hit him in the chest because Den had made the wheels wobble so they were harder to dodge.

Den landed on his feet with three of the wheels converging toward him, I thought i fixed that. Stupid machine. Den thought as he jumped into the air and kicked the old wood on one of the poles supporting the wheels and watched as it broke and fell toward the ground, quickly getting knocked around by the other nine wheels. Den saw that the other two wheels managed to only scrape each other as they wobbled past each other, meanign they weren't damaged to bad, though they would be soon. As Den landed on the ground another wheel began to turn on one of the rails and would go straight toward him.

Denthrew a few shurkien at the wheel, breaking the small metal poles that connected it to he larger pole and watched as the wheel fell to the ground, being dragged along by the larger pole. den stepped over the wheel as it passed him, and watched as the other eight wheels continued to spin around, not going toward him at the moment. He only had to wait a few seconds however, as the wheels moved fast enough so they went through their whole track in about twenty seconds.

Den saw that two of the wheeks would soon hit him in the next five seconds, the first one in three seconds and the next in five. Den moved to the right quickly, avoiding the first on, and watched as the second went by two seconds after that one. He then did a few hand seals and released a very small, almost stream like arc at another wheel, craking it and making part of it fall over. He then jumped over another wheel and punched its pole, breaking it and causing the lower part to fall to the ground. As he landed he noticed that most of the wheels were being stopped by the fallen poles. He did a few more hand seals and used the Great Fireball jutsu, aiming it so that it destoryed the last of the poles and burnt the wall it headed towards.

Den decided that no one would be able to use his training building, and walked out of the building, deciding that he should go back to Otogakure and build a new machine there, hopefully in a larger room and with more wheels. Perhaps he would let his new teammates use it as well, this one had helped him become faster then any Genin he had met and hopefully would help the others as well.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:25 pm

7 in all three
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:34 pm

(Intelligence and Strength)

Den walked outside of the hospital, deciding that he should train a little before he met his new teammates. I think I'm going to make a new machine, I already destroyed the one I had in Kusagakure so I need a new one. Den thought as he walked through the village, hoping he would find a suitable building to use to make his machine. He looked at every building in the village, hoping to find one larger then the one in Kusagakure.

Den found a very large building at the far edge of the village, and it seemed abandoned. Den looked inside the building and found nothing, just a large empty room that went from one side of the building to the other. This could definetly work. den thought aloud as he left the building to get the materials he needed to make his machine, a lot of wood and some metal. Den wondered the village for quite some time, now trying to find his materials.

Den managed to find all the materials he needed in about an hour, and had to carry all of it back to the room, taking multiple trips to do so. After den finished dragging everything his arms and legs felt a bit tired, but he was going to build a new machine before he met the other members of his team, he was sure of that. He sighed before he started, this would take awhile.

Den worked for a long time, having to put together everything himself, he had managed to find things similar to what he needed, some wheels with holes in them and staff's to put within the holes, but he had to build the rails himself, and place them on the ceiling. Once he was done with the rails he almsot fell to the floor, tired as heck. He decided that he should rest for a few minutes before he finished the machine.

Once he was done he got back up from where he sat down, going back to work on putting the wheels up on the rails. Den had made twenty wheels this time, and hoped that this would be hard for him to dodge them so he would be able to get better at it. Den put up the first wheel and activated his machine, the metal on the rails causing the wheel to travel around in a circuit at high speed, also spinning it around.Den then began to add more and more wheels, making sure that they did automaticaly collide when he started the machine.

Den created five circuits to run the twenty wheels on, so there were four wheels per circuit. den did nopt add on his metal poles to the wheel to make them wobble, he wanted to get used to the plain wheels before he went back to the wobbling wheels. Den ran the machine for a moment before turning it off, deciding that he should look like Jakusha to find when he would meet the rest if his four-man team. Den exited the building, hoping that the next time he entered would be with the rest of his team.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Den's Training Left_bar_bleue403/403Den's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

Den's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:02 pm

Strength: 7
Intellegence: 9
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:45 pm

(Speed)

Den could not find Jakusha anywhere so he decided it would be best to do some training. He walked back into his building, looking at the dusty wooden walls as he entered it. He turned his machine on and watched as all twenty wheels beganto spin at high speeds, moving so fast that Den had trouble keeping up with them all until he activated his Sharingan. Den watched the wheels move for a moment, wondering if he would be able to see each individual pole when he advanced his Sharingan further. Den's thoughts went back to his old village of Kusagakure, and the smaller machine he had built there.

Den ran into the middle of the room, dodging the wheels as best he could, but even with his Sharingan he couldn't keep up with all of them. I'm not used to having all these wheels, this is proving to be difficult. This is the greatest machine I have ever built, that old one was nowhere near as good as this one, even with the wobbling he created within the old ones to make them harder to dodge. Den thought. Even with this one being able to dodge the wheels by ducking low, there were so many poles holding the wheels on the rails that they could still hit him.

Den jumped over the first one, landing right after he cleared it so he could doge the second one to come at him. Den then had to duck under another wheel to avoid getting hurt, almost getting his head hit by one of the poles, that was really close. Den thought as he rolled away from the large pole before he was hit. Den then had to jump into the air once again to avoid yet another wheel, but was hit by the large pole that held it up and being sent back a good couple of feet. Den was sent right toward the path of a wheel that was making a turn, so it slowed down just a little before it hit him, and he managed to jump away after it hit him in the ribs.

I wonder just how well the rest of my team will do in this training, will they be able to avoid everything with no problem or will they get beat around like fools? Den thought as he landed back on the ground, his ribs a little sore. He saw that he was directly in the path of a wheel and jumped to the side, avoiding the wheel but getting hit in the back by another, and was sent to the ground. Looks like I'm just going to have to try a bit harder. Den said as he got back to his feet, his red eyes filled with determination.

Den continued to dodge the wheels for awhile, doing everything he could to dodge the wheels, and began to get hit less and less, though they still hit him from time to time. Den dodged around for about an hour, sweat dripping from his forehead and ont his black clothes. once Den decided that he was done for today, and that if he continued to train he would be to tired for the test Jakusha had for him. He left the building and began to wodner around the village, looking for Jakusha. He stopped by a tiny pond and cleaned himself up, not wanting to look all sweaty and smell bad when he met his team.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:56 pm

(Dexterity and Speed)

As Den continued his search for Jakusha he found hismelf in the village training grounds, were the shinobi trained to improve their skills. Den rarely went to the one back in Kusagakure, only when he needed to practice his aim with weapons or his hand to hand combat skills. Den noticed that most of the shinobi looked at him strangely, noticing his lack of a headband of any sort and that he had never been seen around there before. Den looked around and saw that some Genin walked toward him.

What are you doing here? Who are you? one of them asked, a young boy a year or two younger then Den. Den only glanced at the boy as he walked on, not wanting to waste his time as well as the boys, Den needed to find Jakusha and the boy needed to continue his training as well. The boy however, grabbed Den by the shoulder tightly, not willing to let him go. Den shook his head, Stupid kid, practicaly threatening me when he knws nothing about me.

To answer your first question, I am here because the Otokage himself brought me here. to answer the second, I am Denkiteki Uchiha. Den said, shrugging the boys hand off his shoulder. The boy seemed to think he was lying to him and was angry, grabbing Den's shoulder and spinning around to try punch him in the face, but Den turned around quickly and hit the boy before he could, sending him back a few feet. The kid got back up and ran at Den again, once again trying to hit him. den just dodged every move the boy made with ease, thinking to hismelft the boy must have just graduated from the Academy.

Den punched the boy occationaly, not wanting to hurt the kid to bad but at the same time scaring him away. This kid is so damn stubborn, he won't stop trying to hit me. Den thought, wondering if he should just run away from the boy, but decided against it, that would make Jakusha look bad if someoone he thought had talent ran from a battle, and it would be bad for the village if the kage looked bad. Den jumped back from the boy, trying to get away from him for a moment so he could think of a plan that wouldn't kill the little brat but at the same time scare him. Den was surprised when weapons were thrown at him, and with deadly accuracy. Den quickly threw a few of his own at them, and barely manged to stop them from hitting him in vital parts of his body.

I'm a weapons expert, jumping away from me was a bad idea.The boy said with a smile as he took out more weapons and threw them at Den. Den dodged under them before throwing a few more weapons, trying to curse the throws so his opponent would think they were going to miss. Unfortunetly his opponent wasn't lying and managed to dodge them with ease. Den and the boy kept fighting for about half an hour, picking weapons off the ground when they ran out and never getting into close combat, as the boy would almsot hit Den everytime he got to close.

Den had activated his Sharingan at some point during the fight and was starting to understand how the boy threw the shuriken and was starting to mimic his skill almost, to a certain degree. After awhile the boy ran out of weapons and as he dived for a kunai Den jumped on top of him, kicking him in the back before he could even tough the kunai. Den turned to the little brat, his first thought being to inflict some sort of punishment on him, but he decided that he should try to fit in in this village, be kind. He helped the boy to his feet, then complemented his skill with weapons before he left the Training Grounds, decding he should rest again, seeing as he couldn't find Jakusha anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Den's Training Left_bar_bleue70/70Den's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Den's Training Left_bar_bleue120/120Den's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Den's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:16 am

Speed is 10, Dexterity is 6
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:35 pm

(After Meeting with Sound Four.)
(Speed,Strength, Dexterity)

Den had some weights on as he walked into his new building, looking at the large room that contained his large machine. The machine had rails running along the ceiling, each of them creating a circuit for large poles to run along. There were four circuits in all and five poles on each circuit, meaning that there were twenty poles. on each pole was a wheel that would spin around when activated, and Den would have to dodge them quickly.

Den looked at this machine with pride, it along with his old one had made him the fastest member of the Sound Four, moving almost five times as fast as Kaito and Red, and a little more then three times that girl Tsubaku. Den was also stronger and had better aim then them as well, and these machines had helped him with that as well. Den turned the machine off, watching it burst into life, thinking about how interesting it would be to have a sparring match in that room.

Den immiedietly had to jump to the side to avoid a wheel that went at him as soon as the machine started. As Den landed on his feet another wheel attacked him, and he had to duck low to avoid it, managing to avoid it easily before he rolled backto his feet. Den was hit in the back however by a wheel that he hadn't seen, and was sent to the ground. I wish i had Red's eyes right now, that would make this a lot easier.Den thought, wishing he had been a member of the Hyuuga clan and had the Byakugan, but the Sharingan was useful here as well.

Den rolled back on his feet and activated his Sharingan, his single tomoe appearing in each eye as it turned red. den could see the wheels a bit better now, and would have an easier time dodging all the wheels as they moved toward him. Den saw that a wheel was coming to his right and dived forward, also going under a wheel that was in front of him, and rolled back onto his feet. Den saw that another wheel was coming sraight toward him and jumped into the air avoiding the wheel completely and landing next to the wall of one of the rooms, where only a few wheels would be able to hit him. I would love to see the others go through this training course, I doubt they would last a minute.

Den smiled at the thought as he ran back toward the wheels, flipping and ducking around all of the wheel as he ran through, imagining himself fighting an invisible opponent as he did so. He thought of the wheel he was currently facing at that time as his opponent, and would throw a kunai or shuriken at it to test his aim. Den hit the wheel most of the time, and occationaly grabbed a kunai off of a wheel as he jumped over it, showing off to himself. Den did get hit by the wheels from time to time still, but he avoided the majority of them, which meant that soon he would have to make an improvement to his machine.

Den continued for a few minutes, slowly starting to feel the weights against his body even more. I need to get stronger, if Jakusha is right and that one Kage is able to activate several of the chakra gates as well as take peoples hearts so he could use all of the elements, i do not want to be weak and pathetic if I ever meet that guy, though he'll probably kill me anyway. Den thought, and pushed hismelf even harder, not wanting to let his village down. He was a member of the Sound Four, the pupils of the Otokage, and he had to become as strong as he possibly could.

Den's strength was renewed as he began to run throug the wheels, still occationally throwing a kunai or two at a wheel to see if he could hit it. Den was moving faster then he had when he started, pushing himself beyond his limits, which was his nindo, 'push yourself to your limits, then surpass them'. Den kept pushing his limits for an hour, before he crashed o nthe floor, so tired he could barely move. he got beat around by a few of the large poles that support the wheels before he could turn the machine off, then he laid down on the floor and rested, wondering if he should bring a matress into this place so he could slep here as well.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:53 pm

Speed: 11
Strength: 9
Dexterity: 14
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:30 pm

(Strength and Speed)

When Den got up he decided that he should probably try and make the machine even harder to dodge, he knew that he had barely managed to last in his current system, but he had to keep pushing his limits. Den didn't even bother to takes the weights off his body, even though he was exhausted already. Den struggled back to his feet, and even once he got up his legs were hanging by his side, come on, I need to keep training. I have to push my limits. Den thought as he took a step forward before he collapsed to the ground. Damn it, damn it, damn it. Den thought, I just got back to my feet.

Den laid on the ground for a little while longer, trying to gather enough strngth to get up. it took him about four hours till he had enough strength to get back on his feet and move around again. Once he got up den looked around, noticing all the weapons that were stuck in the wheels, and that only one laid on the floor. I think I'm better everyday, I might be as powerful as Jakusha-sensei really soon. Won't that be great, being faster and stronger then my own sensei. Den smiled at the thought, though he knew he would need to learn better jtusu as well, seeing as his sensei could manipulate time and space with that one jutsu of his.

Den walked back to the switch that activated his machine, I probably shouldn't do that much training right now, my body is still pretty sore. Den thought as he activated the switch as well as his Sharingan. The wheels burst into life and attacked Den, causig him to jump around and move at high speeds to avoid them. den occationally would grunt in pain but other then that he showed no signs of pain, not willing to stop training just because he was tired. den did flips and rolls and many other fancy tricks to avoid the fast moving wheels. This is actually starting to get easier, instead of harder. I'm going to have to increase the speed of the wheels later. Den thought as he backflipped away from a wheel that came at him from the side.

Den continued to dodge around for a few more mintues before he decided to stop, not anting to mess anypart of his body up before he even went on a mission. Den jumped over to the switch and pulled it down, shutting the machine off. he then left the building, hoping to find a hot springs to bathe in and a tailor to make him some new clothes, he had left everything but the clothes on his back in Kusagakure.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:32 pm

Strength: 8
Speed: 14
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:57 pm

(Strength)

Den took a bathe in the hot springs and got himself some new clothes, though they looked somewhat different from his normal attire, with the long colloar that went up to his chin and the short sleeves on the shirt, also the pants stopped right at his knees, so a lot more of his body was exposed then he was used to, and his bandages were clearly visible now. I wish i could still wear my normal clothes, then people wouldn't be looking at all the bandages on my body, and all the blood that covered them. den thought as he walked through the crowd, thinking about what he should do to train now. Den deided that he should try the village training grounds and headed that way, hoping to find something to do.

When Den got there he decided that he should do some endurance training first, and dropped onto his hands and feet to do push ups. Den extended his arms all the way before bending them until his nose touched the ground, then he raised himself up and did that again. Den did quite a few of them before he got bored and turned so he laid on his back, then began doing curl ups, going from an almost laying down postion to a sitting up position, his legs curled up the whole time. Den could feel the pressure in his stomache grow after each curl up, smiling to himself, there is no way i'm going to let anyone surpass me, i'm going to keep training untill i'm as powerful as the Otokage himself! Den thought as he continued, wondering if he would reach his goal.

Once he was done Den got up and jumped onto a tree, starting to do pull ups now. Letting his arms hang for a moment before he pulled himself up until his chin was over the tree then repeating that sequence. I have to get stronger, no matter what, i have to make sure that I am strong enough to beat anyone that tries and attack my village. Den thought as he continued, for a few minutes, until he got bored and dropped to the ground. I know I decided a long time ago that i would stop thinking about them, but I wonder what my family is like, jakusha says I'm an Uchiha, maybe i should go to Konoha and try and find them, to see if they live.there. den thought as he left the training ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Den's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Den's Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next