NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tsukage's Training #3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maraku
NR Genin
NR Genin
Maraku

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Tsukage's Training #3 Left_bar_bleue350/350Tsukage's Training #3 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
Tsukage's Training #3 Left_bar_bleue400/400Tsukage's Training #3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Tsukage's Training #3 Empty
PostSubject: Tsukage's Training #3   Tsukage's Training #3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:58 pm

Training: Strength, Speed

Maraku needed a taijutsu that would increase his speed and power but he didn’t know how. He thought of it a bit and realized. Since the chakra is helping use to use jutsus and its flowing through our body in a normal speed, than I should try to speed up the flow and I should get speed and power. He was talking to himself in his room and rapidly went to his big garden to try to make the taijutsu. He sat on the grass and made the hand seal for concentration. He tried to feel the flow of the chakra. It wasn't really hard for him but he never had to do something like that. He imagined his chakra as a river flowing through his course. What to do to speed up the river… It was a question that was hard to find answer because he never tried that. He though for an answer but it was hard. Than he got an idea. Maybe if using some sort of machine that will speed up the rivers flow, but how to do that with chakra in my body? He than figured out that the chakra flow is maybe balanced through some points and than he tried to open by little those points. While focusing hardly he felt that the chakra started to flow much faster than before. He stud up while still trying to have those points opened and tried to run. He dashed towards a tree. He was much faster than he was running without using this. He was all excited that he lost control of the points and suddenly slowed down. He stopped and went back to the starting point. He again concentrated and opened those points. He dashed again while concentrating on the points. He was doing great and when he came close to the tree he jumped and pushed away with his legs on another tree. When he pushed himself he felt like he had more strength in that push. When he was near the other tree he punched it. The tree shook which it never happened before when he did the exact same thing without this technique. His arm did hurt after the punch but he was surprised that it also gave him power. He went to his training log and started to punch him with a series of punches and kicks. He was punching the log for about 10 minutes and when he looked at it he saw that some parts log got destroyed. He raised his hands and looked at them. He started to laugh and said That’s what I’m talking about!
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Tsukage's Training #3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Tsukage's Training #3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Tsukage's Training #3 Left_bar_bleue400/400Tsukage's Training #3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Tsukage's Training #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukage's Training #3   Tsukage's Training #3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:01 pm

3 to both
Back to top Go down

Tsukage's Training #3
Page 1 of 1