NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Den's Chakra Training

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Den's Chakra Training Left_bar_bleue96/96Den's Chakra Training Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
Den's Chakra Training Left_bar_bleue111/111Den's Chakra Training Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

Den's Chakra Training Empty
PostSubject: Den's Chakra Training   Den's Chakra Training I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:42 pm

Den walked up to a tree, wanting to learn how to walk on tree's, so he could use it in a fight, as well to increase his chakra control. den was fast, strong, had great aim, and was getting better at picking up details, but is chakra capacity was low, and he needed to fix that. Den looked upward, noticing that the tree was pretty large. I'm just gonna have to try my best. den said to hismelf ashe focused his chakra into his feet, hoping he had put in the right amount. Den then stepped onto the tree, feeling that his leg semed to stick to the tree, I did it on my first try, great. Den thought as he moved his other foot so that he would be hanging verticaly, but fell backwards.

Den landed on his hands, making hismelf do a back flip back onto his feet, Darn it, I got to cocky. den said as he ran forward, adding chakra to his feet as he ran toward the tree, once again trying to climb up the tree. Den succeeded this time, placing both feet on the tree and rushing up the tree, smiling at his success. Den then added chakra to his hands and did a partial flip, placing his hands onto the tree and noticing that they too stuck to the tree. This will definetely be a useful trick to do when fighting in an forest or something like that.

Den let himself drop to the ground, smiling that he had mastered the art of tree climbing so quickly. That was fun, I'll do something similar later. Den thought as he began to walk about to the village, happy with his training.

(Along with adding chakra points I would like to have one point added to my normal chakra control.)
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Den's Chakra Training Left_bar_bleue0/0Den's Chakra Training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Den's Chakra Training Left_bar_bleue400/400Den's Chakra Training Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Den's Chakra Training   Den's Chakra Training I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:59 pm

Chakra: +10

....and what do you mean by adding to your normal chakra control?
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Den's Chakra Training Left_bar_bleue96/96Den's Chakra Training Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
Den's Chakra Training Left_bar_bleue111/111Den's Chakra Training Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: Den's Chakra Training   Den's Chakra Training I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:01 pm

There's some rule about chakra control that i read, each point you get in it lessens the amount of chakra you need to use to use jutsu

Last edited by Denkiteki Uchiha on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Den's Chakra Training Left_bar_bleue0/0Den's Chakra Training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Den's Chakra Training Left_bar_bleue400/400Den's Chakra Training Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Den's Chakra Training   Den's Chakra Training I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:11 pm

since i don't understand the rule, you're gonna have to talk to Kiza.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Den's Chakra Training   Den's Chakra Training I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:23 pm

Den walked through the woods that led from Otogakure to Konoha, wanting to learn how to walk on water now. Den had already mastered the art of tree climbing, which madn't taken to long to master, and now wished to walk on water as well. Den walked to the edge of the lake, hoping that he would be able to master this as quickly as tree climbing. I've heard that this is a lot harder then tree climbing, something to do with constantly having to change the amount of chakra you add to your feet. Den thought to himself. den found a lake and decided that it would help him with his training. Den added chakra to his feet as he took a step into the water, watching his foot staying on top of the water only for a moment before it splashed straigh into it until he stepped on dirt.

Den frowned, some what upset by the failure. It seems that I actually do have to change the amount of chakra, this might take a few tries. Den thought as he stepped out of the water, trying to focus his chakra again, hoping to do it corectly this time. Den stepped into the water and tried to focus his chakra again and change the amount of it as he stepped on the water, this time actually managing to stand on it. Den stood on the water, trying to keep changing the amount of chakra he used so he wouldn't fall in.

Den did this for a few minutes, wanting to make sure that he knew just how much chakra he needed to use and how constantly he needed to change it before he began walking on the water. Den walked around for a bit and then started running, getting used to this new techinque. Den practiced walking on water for a long time before he decided that he had done enough training for now, and walked back to the village.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Den's Chakra Training   Den's Chakra Training I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:13 pm

Chakra + 10
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Den's Chakra Training   Den's Chakra Training I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:53 pm

Den wanted to practice using his jutsu again, deciding that he should practice using his Genjutsu that he had created. Den was in the village training grounds looking for another test subject, this time wanting to use it on an experienced shinobi. Den looked around with his red eyes,trying to find a person who would be good for his training. He quickly found one, a shinobi a few years older then him that was throwing weapons at a few targets, hitting them with deadly accuracy.

He'll be good, seeing as he has good vision, it will definetly test my visual part of my Genjutsu. Den thought, pausing a moment before approaching the other shinobi, hoping he wouldn't be annoying him. Hey, would you be willing to help me with some training? Den asked.

The other shinobi said he would and they walked into an open area, Den explained that he wanted to praxtice a Genjutsu on him and the man nodded, commenting on how he was pretty good at spotting a Genjutsu and escaping it. Den smirked and used his Movement Reversal technique, instantly catching the other shinobi in it. The other shinobi smirked, commenting on how Den was good at visual Genjutsu,but not good enough.

The other shinobi attempted to put his hands together to escape the Genjutsu, not noticing that his arms moved behind him instead of towards his front. The shinobi frowned after a bit, wodnering what had fgone wrong. Den blinked and released the Genjutsu after a minute, watching as the shinobi attempted to release the Genjutsu again and again, oblivious to the fact that he couldn't move his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Den's Chakra Training Left_bar_bleue100/100Den's Chakra Training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Den's Chakra Training Left_bar_bleue170/170Den's Chakra Training Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Den's Chakra Training   Den's Chakra Training I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:07 am

Chakra: +10
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Den's Chakra Training   Den's Chakra Training I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:16 pm

Den decided that he needed to increase his chakra reserves if he was going to be a decent Genjutsu user. He decided that he would go and practice using his Genjutsu like he did last time, though he would also be using his new ability as well. Den looked around to try and find someone who he could practice his jutsu on. Den was in a small village, so small in fact that Den could see every end of it from the top of a small building. He wished their were some shinobi there for him to practice his jutsu on, but unfortunely he was the only shinobi their.

Den looked around and eventually found a boy, possibly three years older then Den, with his head stook in a book as he walked down the street. It's better then nothing I suppose, at least I'll know I'm getting his attention through my jutsu and not because I'm standing on this building. Den thought, glancing at the people that were staring at him, wondering what a shinobi was doing, though they weren't to conserned becuase of his rank, which was obvious due to his lack of the jacket most Chunnin and Jounin wore.

Den activated his Sharingan, his dark eyes turning red and two tomoe appearing around his pupil. He then looked back at the boy with the book, activating his technique with it. Slowly the boy turned to face him, reluctantly, but soon enough the boy was looking at Den, unable to move his eyes away from him. Den used the Hell Viewing technique on the boy, making sure that he didn't do anything to scary, and watched as the boy looked around, confused and a bit scared. Den quickly deactivated the jutsu, flickering away from the village before the kid could turn back to him and yell at him for using ninja tricks on him.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Den's Chakra Training Left_bar_bleue95/95Den's Chakra Training Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Den's Chakra Training Left_bar_bleue125/125Den's Chakra Training Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Den's Chakra Training   Den's Chakra Training I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:17 pm

((I suck at judging training posts so I am sorry I can't help you with that. But if your thoughts on the chakra control are still confused. It's for every Jutsu you master in that category. For Example for Every 7 Normal Ninjutsu Techniques you get one chakra control point which lessens the amount of chakra you need to use by 1.))
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Den's Chakra Training Left_bar_bleue100/100Den's Chakra Training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Den's Chakra Training   Den's Chakra Training I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:47 pm

I say Chakra: +10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Den's Chakra Training   Den's Chakra Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Den's Chakra Training
Page 1 of 1