NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kiza's Chakra Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kiza's Chakra Training Left_bar_bleue95/95Kiza's Chakra Training Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Kiza's Chakra Training Left_bar_bleue125/125Kiza's Chakra Training Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Kiza's Chakra Training Empty
PostSubject: Kiza's Chakra Training   Kiza's Chakra Training I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:12 pm

Training One Roll of Chakra

Kiza walked outside his home taking a deep breath before walking to the Training Grounds once again today but for a different purpose than training a technique today. He was going to work on training his overall amount of chakra. He wasn't exactly sure how this would work but he was going to do it somehow. He kept going at different things all day like running up trees, running up walls, walking on water. Also he was performing Jutsu repeatedly using as much chakra as he could. After awhile he noticed something unusual about the amount of chakra he was using. It seemed like he could just a tad bit more than before leading Kiza to believe he had made some kind of progress with his idea of training his overall amount of chakra. Kiza jumped in joy knowing this meant he could now do more things leading him to being one step closer to Hokage; his dream.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kiza's Chakra Training Left_bar_bleue95/95Kiza's Chakra Training Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Kiza's Chakra Training Left_bar_bleue125/125Kiza's Chakra Training Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Kiza's Chakra Training   Kiza's Chakra Training I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:37 pm

~6 Chakra Gained~

((I got my godbrother to roll for me so nobody thinks I was cheating. You can even pm him and ask.))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza's Chakra Training   Kiza's Chakra Training I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:25 pm

Training One Roll of Chakra 2
Kiza now having some idea of how to increase his overall amount of chakra Kiza was focusing on that more than anything else. He wanted to make sure by the time the Chuunin Exams came around he would be able to perform techniques without running out of chakra. he went back to the training grounds doing just as he did before but noticing a huge increase between his performance last time and now. He could run up trees and walls for a longer time also being able to walk and be on water for a longer time as well. Including an amazing increase in the amount of Jutsu techniques Kiza could perform now. It was like he was again one step closer to fufilling his dream of becoming Hokage by increasing his chakra again. Next time he was going to switch things up by going around town stopping crime from occuring instead making things more intresting.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza's Chakra Training   Kiza's Chakra Training I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:33 pm

~5 Chakra Gained~

((I got my godbrother to roll for me so nobody thinks I was cheating. You can even pm him and ask.))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza's Chakra Training   Kiza's Chakra Training I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:28 pm

Training One Roll of Chakra 3
Kiza was now slightly experienced on enhancing his overall amount of chakra and was prepared to do it once again today. He figured out all he must do it use all his energy and stamina on a task so he walked around town looking for some kind of crime to stop. And all of a sudden when someone snatched a lady's pocketbook and started running Kiza began chasing them. He exerted chakra into his feet causing himself to run faster and chased him for a little while before catching up due to the person running being extremely fast. Once he caught up he was almost out of breath and he pinned the pocketbook snatcher against a tree with four shuriken. He threw them to purposely catch his clothes and his skin slightly making him suffer and be unable to run any further. Finally Kiza retrieved the purse and ran it all the way back to its owner leaving him breathless and in need of a break. Kiza's only thought was at least these couple miles of running at full speed was a good work out and his Chakra should be increased after this.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza's Chakra Training   Kiza's Chakra Training I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:28 pm

~2 Chakra Gained~

Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza's Chakra Training   Kiza's Chakra Training I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:00 am

Training Two Rolls of Chakra:Training #4
Kiza had not trained on increasing his chakra in quite awhile. To begin he did push-ups, crunches, and ran a mile to tire himself out just slightly. Then he began repeating this process each time exerting himself more and more. Pushing himself would allow him to build up more stamina thus increasing his chakra. Kiza also has performing Ninjutsu Techniques to drain his chakra as much as he could without it being deadly. Soon Kiza felt like his work was going somewhere. To push his left just to the very limit before he would be knocked out or even die, Kiza worked just slightly harder than his last round of things. He did 750 push ups, 750 crunches, and ran 10 miles without stopping. Kiza stopped afterwards being very exhausted. Even though he was the Hokage he was still just a kid and as a kid pushing himself too hard would just end his life and that's one thing Kiza would not allow.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kiza's Chakra Training   Kiza's Chakra Training I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:11 am

~12 Chakra Gained~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiza's Chakra Training   Kiza's Chakra Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiza's Chakra Training
Page 1 of 1