NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daichi's Training

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daichi Deikatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Daichi Deikatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Daichi's Training Left_bar_bleue0/0Daichi's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

Daichi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Daichi's Training   Daichi's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:04 pm

(I train my stats here)

Training: Intelligent

Daichi was sitting at Iwagakure Library. Librian had made him a copy about one basic math test that would be useful to Daichi while fighting. He took his blue pen and looked over the questions. The test was full of measuring and calculating. 'This seems very basic stuff'. He slowly started scribbling to the paper in front of him. 'You must chase a bandit who is already 2 km away from you and still keeps running. Bandit runs 4 km per hour and you 8 km per hour. How much time you must run till you catch the bandit' Daichi started thinking. Finally he wrote "You must run 22 minutes and 30 seconds". 'I wonder if this answer is correct?'

After solving the first problem he started thinking about others. After all questions were answered he took his test back to librian so she would check it. (Librian had answers) While she looked over Daichi's test Daichi himself went looking some math scrolls that were filled with needed knowlage. Daichi took one scroll and opened it. He sat down on a chair and started reading it. He learned a little more and after about 5 minutes his test was repaired and Daichi got it back. 'I did pretty well for this one'
------------------------------------------------

Training: Intelligent

Daichi was sitting at his home reading a book about sculptures. He read it very thoughtfully and soon picked out one. 'I am going to make this one'. He had chosen a dog picture with instructions how to make it. Daichi took a small piece of clay and chisel in front of him. He slowly started forming a dog out of piece of clay following instructions written in book. After some time he had almost finished with his masterpiece. "A little more detail to head". He started forming head but did it a little too much and it suddenly fell a part. "FAIL!!!". He took his clay dog with no head and threw it out of the window. "I almost had my best work there". Daichi calmed down, took his art book again and proceeded reading it and getting new knowledge about sculptures.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Daichi's Training Left_bar_bleue400/400Daichi's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Daichi's Training Left_bar_bleue403/403Daichi's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

Daichi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi's Training   Daichi's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:58 pm

Intelligence: 8
Back to top Go down
Daichi Deikatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Daichi Deikatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Daichi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi's Training   Daichi's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:19 am

Training: Intelligence

Daichi woke up. He putted his normal clothing on, after he quickly polished his Iwagakure headband. "Have to keep this nice and shiny". He attached headband to his forehead, then he took his kunai, shuriken and some other stuff. He was about to step out "Oh I almost forgot the clay" Daichi turned around and took two bags of exploding clay and stepped outside to streets of Iwagakure. Once he was outside he pulled out his little flute and started playing a nice melody to townspeople while walking. 'I wonder how should I train today? Maybe little physical now? No That is not my style'. He kept playing her flute till he reached to the Iwagakure library. He stopped playing and stepped inside the building.

He slightly waved to librarian who Daichi knew quite well. The he started thinking what should he read about today. 'Oh right, I am going to learn a bit about Genjutsu, at least clan leader said I would' He slowly took his steps to the genjutsu section what was full of different kind of genjutsu scrolls. 'Hmm... better take something more educational today because I am a bit familiar with genjutsu' He looked the scrolls till he found something fitting to himself. He quietly said the title "How to Counter Genjutsu. For Chunin". He took the scroll and found himself a seat so he could start reading it. After he had found a seat he slowly opened the scroll that he had and started reading.

'These things looks quite complicated... for me at least'. He quietly kept on reading and after some time he scrolled it back together. 'Interesting, might be useful while I am fighting, even though I didn't understand much I am little smarter now' He putted scroll back to it's former place and walked out of the library.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Training: Dexterity

Daichi was walking around Academy. He saw no living soul "Hmm.. Everyone seems to have classes" He made his evil smile 'Perfect time to mess something up'. He walked in direction of target practice area "I wonder if I should do something fun with the practice dummies". Once he almost reached the practice area he heard something. 'It sounded like kunai hitting wood'. Daichi peeked what made that sound and saw an Academy Student who was holding 4 kunai. 'He should be in class'. He started walking in direction of kid. "Hey kiddo, you should be in class". Little boy looked at Daichi and answered him "No, sensei told me to come and practice my aim because this is the only thing I suck at".

Boy turned back to targets and threw another kunai that missed. "Hey kiddo, you are doing it all wrong. Your stance is way off... At least for an Academy Student". Daichi walked next to boy and grabbed one of his kunai in a flash. "Hey what are you doing". Daichi looked at boy again "I am showing you because it looks like your sensei haven't showed you how to do it right" Daichi took a basic stance to throw a kunai 'Maybe it was something like this'. Then he threw the kunai right in the middle of a target. Boy looked amazed and copied the stance that Daichi made. "Is it like this?" Daichi took one kunai from his own collection. "Yes your stance is right now"

The boy threw kunai, it made contact with the dummy but still wasn't good enough. "Practice makes perfect". Daichi launched his kunai and that hit a mark but not in the middle. "See? Even I need more practice so I think I am going to stay here for a while". Little boy smiled and nodded. Boy threw his last kunai that hit a mark again. He quickly ran and picked all 5 up again. (Leaving Daichi's behind). Two boys practiced there around 10 minutes when the bell rang and gave notice that the class was over. "It is time already?". He putted his right hand into clay bag while went collecting his kunai. Once that was done he was complete with his clay art. It was a little white spider.

Daichi walked up to boy and said. "Take this spider and give it to your sensei, it should be hilarious once he gets it. The boy took it "Thank you for your tips and I give this thing to the sensei". Daichi smiled "Don't call it thing, it is art.". He smiled and ran out of the Academy. 'I wonder what the sensei gonna do. I hope it was my previous one so the other student could laugh'. He laughed again and ran away.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Daichi's Training Left_bar_bleue400/400Daichi's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Daichi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi's Training   Daichi's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:52 pm

Intelligence: 5
Dexterity: 6
Back to top Go down
Daichi Deikatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Daichi Deikatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Daichi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi's Training   Daichi's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:38 am

Training: Strength, Speed

Daichi walked around the village thinking about what he could do next. 'I am not in the mood to read anything or do some mental work right now, so I think i go with physical training'. Daichi had walked to Deikatsu clan training area and now started looking for sparring partner. Daichi looked around him and saw no members at his level. 'Bad time for training, all here are Chunin or Jounin'. He was a bit sad while though a way to train myself. He made some hand signs to create a clay clone to spar with him. Once the clone was made he took his battle stance and waited until clay clone attacked him.

The clay clone ran to Daichi at high speed hand ready to punch him in the face. Daichi managed to dodge the attack at the last moment and counter attacked his clay clone with a punch in the stomach. Clone took a hit but it seemed like Daichi's punch didn't do him even a little damage, it was Daichi's fist that hurt. "Right, you are from strong clay". He tried to pull back but at the last moment his clone managed to hit Daichi in the face with a spinning kick. Daichi face hurt and he almost lost his balance, he jumped back placing his left hand into the clay bag. 'I never said it was only Taijutsu fight' and grabbed his kunai with the right hand. He ran right in direction of clay clone kunai in hand. 'It is almost complete'

The hit with a kunai was about to hit but his clay clone dodged this time and jumped back a little. Clone looked like he was little upset but started running in direction of Daichi again. 'It is done'. Daichi pulled out his left hand and threw a little clay spider to opponent. He made some hand signs while jumping back. The spider spread his legs and jumped right into Daichi's clay clone's face. At the same moment clay spider made contact with clay clone's face it exploded. "It is done but if it would be a taijutsu only fight I would have lost". Daichi ran out of the training grounds while punching air. He ran about 30 minuted and after went home creating art.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Daichi's Training Left_bar_bleue100/100Daichi's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Daichi's Training Left_bar_bleue170/170Daichi's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Daichi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi's Training   Daichi's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:26 pm

Strength: 6
Speed: 8
Back to top Go down
Daichi Deikatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Daichi Deikatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Daichi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi's Training   Daichi's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:39 am

Training: Intelligent, Speed

It was a sunny and quite hot day. Daichi was in the mountains of Iwagakure. Mountains were strong and Daichi was running there. It took quick thinking for him to find the fastest way around the mountains because he wasn't alone in there. He had one member from his clan with him. He helped Daichi whit his "Special Training" Suddenly he noticed the clay spider in front of him. Daichi made one back flip and jumped on the other road in the mountains just before the spider exploded.

Daichi smiled a little 'Guess my fellow clan members really want to kill me' He quickly started running again. His goal was to ran so long as he could because he wanted to take part in next Chunin Exams and he needed to be strong to do so. After 1 minute of running Daichi noticed something was wrong. 'What is that feeling' He closed his right eye because he thought that his comrade had caster genjutsu on him.

Daichi inspected the area around him with only his left eye what was specially trained to see through some weak level genjutsu. Daichi feelings were correct, his opponent had casted a genjutsu on him. Daichi quickly thought what to do. He still hadn't learned release which would cancel genjutsu on him so he had to do it with pain. He bit in his lip what started to bleed second after. Also genjutsu around him disappeared. The landscape changed a little and Daichi would have ran off the cliff if he wouldn't noticed it sooner.

He started to get tired. "Hey, Do you want to kill me," Now Daichi started running again but now he was aiming to get off the mountain. It was his goal now, the second was not to die. He ran some time again when suddenly saw the bird coming in his way. "Damn" He made some hand signs while running and opened his mouth shooting syrup out of it. It was aimed directly on the bird and once the jutsu was cast the bird changed it's direction hitting one stone wall.

Soon Daichi started to get out of the mountain while he had used his mind quite a lot and also his fast legs to avoid the Exploding Clay Attacks. It already started to become quite a pain for him but he still had to keep on going. He was already breathing quite heavily. That's why he made a clay clone to try and get his opponent off the tracks a little. The clay clone was made and that started running in another direction.

After about 2 minutes he released that his clay clone was fighting with something. He quickly made a hand sign to blow it up and maybe injure the enemy. After that he got off the mountain but also saw his comrade there. "Finally off there but how did you counter my clone" His opponent smiled a little "We think the same way, your clay clone fought with mine but let's go home." His opponent smiled and they both started walking home.
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Daichi's Training Left_bar_bleue70/70Daichi's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Daichi's Training Left_bar_bleue120/120Daichi's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Daichi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi's Training   Daichi's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:42 am

a good 15 on int and 14 on speed
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Daichi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi's Training   Daichi's Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daichi's Training
Page 1 of 1