NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cornelio's Training Place

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Cornelio's Training Place Left_bar_bleue0/0Cornelio's Training Place Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Cornelio's Training Place Left_bar_bleue0/0Cornelio's Training Place Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Cornelio's Training Place Empty
PostSubject: Cornelio's Training Place   Cornelio's Training Place I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:30 pm

I have nothing better to do,so I guess I'll train with my clones.So corn woked up from long nap ontop of his favorite tree and jumped down.He started By making ten water clones and ten shadow clones and he told them to train by battleing each other and they can use whatever they liked. They just had a smirk on their face and one attacked from the shadow team to a water clone and the other's follow and corn just sat on the floor to see fight.one by one they kept disappearing water was
flying every where and he kept hearing poof.once they were all gone he gained the
experience and made more.
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Training Place   Cornelio's Training Place I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:32 pm

So what to learn this time,what to learn,oh yeah I got to improve my sharingan I think Ill train with my clones first.He first decided to got to the lake and pure some water on his face.Then he headed back the the training ground and did the handsign for shadow clone."Shadow clone jutsu,Okay this is whats going to happen we going to fight each other with everything we have."They standed in a circle and then attacked one another dodging and blocking attacks some were poofing already and iit lefted five."Okay guys you can attack me if you want.,"all of them nodded and headed at him he jumped over one as one tried to take him down and in the air he just roundhouse kicked one in the face making him disappear.One grabbed his hand,but Corn grabbed one of his and simply placed one leg behind his and tripped him and hitting him in the stomach.

The other two that were on front did Leaf whirlwind pretty quick that he had to black with his arm and front leg.He got pushed backwords,but he saw an opening while they finished their attack and that he kicked both of them up and finished them with Lion's barrage.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Cornelio's Training Place Left_bar_bleue95/95Cornelio's Training Place Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Cornelio's Training Place Left_bar_bleue125/125Cornelio's Training Place Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Training Place   Cornelio's Training Place I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:48 pm

Where do you want the stats?
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Training Place   Cornelio's Training Place I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:56 pm

Speed and Dexterity
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Cornelio's Training Place Left_bar_bleue95/95Cornelio's Training Place Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Cornelio's Training Place Left_bar_bleue125/125Cornelio's Training Place Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Training Place   Cornelio's Training Place I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:15 pm

Speed: 7
Dexterity: 8
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Training Place   Cornelio's Training Place I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:02 am

Corn enters the area with surrounding trees since he enjoyed how the wind flew gentle.He then activated his sharingan with two tamoes on his red eyes.He made five shadow clones and five water clones.They faced against each one until there was the last one standing.Each time all the clones where defeate he remade them.That fight went quick,he sighed and looked at the clouds.He set up targets all over the training ground to practice his fire techniques.There were so many that he would need clones to finish it faster.He decided to go with shadow clones.
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Training Place   Cornelio's Training Place I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:03 am

After all the targets were destroyed with the fire attacks he decided to fight with shadow clones and water clones.It was going to be all of them against him.They had their sharingan activated in order to train it,that was all the purpose.There were 8 shadow clones and 9 water clones.One went first and all of them followed.Corn just stood there with his eyes close the reopened them watching punches and kicks go by and the wind passing through his face.He counter with body slams and kicks.
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Training Place   Cornelio's Training Place I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:06 am

The trees surrounding him where tall and wide,this place is his kind of place to train.He stood ontop of a long branch looking around to get used to the place.He was going to start with his Shadow clones,sicne there's not water for him to make some water clones.He did the tiger hand sign and adjusted it to make a cross while he focused.Ten clones appear and scattered all over the forest,he was goign to train his eyes sight and to be able to dodge stuff faster and easier.He started jumping to tree branches looking around without getting noticed at first until some
of them finally caught up to him.They were around him attacking him with several punches and kicks.

Some of them even threw kunais and shurikens.Corn couldn't stop all of them,so he took some of them and counter them.While he was attacking the clones that were close to him,some managed to get away and hide and wait for their chance.THeir attacks didn't affect him much and just had a little pain from the attack.Once he jumped down from the branch to the ground and there was a huge space there."Okay you guys can come out now...."One by one they appeared standing there few feet away.They head off to attack and Corn dodged them and didn't notice the other attackers and got hit with one kunai on his left leg.He felt a little pain thats it.He moved a little slower,but he was fine.

Once the clones got close he did some handsigns necessery for the Grea fireballl jutsu and he took a deep breath and held his hand infront of his mouth and released the fireball destroying the clones.Three managed to survive and jumped to the trees and just threw at him the kunais they had left.They were pretty sure they had him,but he appeared next to each one of them making them disappeared once he stabbed them with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Training Place   Cornelio's Training Place I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:18 am

((Speed and Dex?))
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Training Place   Cornelio's Training Place I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:22 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Training Place   Cornelio's Training Place I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:33 am

Speed:10
Dexterity:10
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Training Place   Cornelio's Training Place I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:35 am

.Once he trained with his Tamoe1 for months,he knew he was ready to train with tamoe 2.First he would go near water source so he can use water clones too,to make much harder.Once he walked over to the lake,he stepped in and did the handsigns for the jutsu,Six water clones were made and ready for action.He also made six Shadow clones to make 12 clones in all since twelve was his favorite number."This is how is going to let's fight close range for a while then using weapons or tools.The Water clone used their sword and Shadow clones just were going to fight with nonsword.

Once they got in position they went at it was a rumble.They went disappearing quickly,there were much easier for the real Corn,but he just focused on dodging then atacking.Once there were six clones left they started hiding then attacking long range or ambush.Corn just stood next to a big tree and saw two clones fighting and threw two kunais at them and hid again.They managed to block the attack and went after his.Once the other clones heard the attack,they also went after him.He couldn't hide any longer and came out to fight with his sword.he gathered lightning chakra on his sword and slashed through trees and went right at them.

He could only see simple attacks since they also had tamoe 1 activated to gain more experience.There were blood spilling from the shadow clones and the real Corn.The water clones disappeared first since they are weaker than the shadow clones.It just stood 3 shadow cloens and Corn.He got several cuts on his back while he was not looking and one on his right shoulder.Once he realised the only way was with jutsus,he made his lightning chakra spread through his body to do chidori current and killed and clone close enough,but he could only get one of the three left.He was able to detect the clone behind a tree easily.He was getting good at tracking the move ments of his opponent.

The clone left a exploding tag and Corn wasn't quick enough to see it, and got blowned away.He stood up slowly and quicker once the other clones jumped at him with their sword.He blocked one and did a flip backwards to dodge the second attack.He had chakra left,but he knew it was going to last not too long.So he kept dodging the attacks until they got tired.Corn saw an opening on them and slashed one of them and he disappeared.The other one had enough energy left to hide from him and rest for a while until he got some chakra and use atleast one more jutsu to hurt Corn bad.

The clone rested quite good for several minutes,but before coming out of his hideout he examined the place around him to make sure he wasn't there.Thereal Corn fell better,since he earned experience from the other clones he made disappeared.The clone was gathering chakra for one last jutsu on his right hand after he made the handsigns.He grabbed his right wrist and lightning appeared.He thought chidori is going to be his last jutsu.The real Corn heard the lightning coming from behind couple of trees and rocks.Wehn he got close to it,the area collapsed when the clone came out he turned around noticing Corn and ran straight at him with great speed.

Corn was just able to noticed the smoke rushing at him not the clone.It kept getting closer,but a little fast for his sharingan.He didn't care he also made the handsigns for his chidori and lightning appeared on his right hand too while he grabbed his right wrist with his left hand.He just ran towards the smoke and heard the sound approaching.He thought he was going to get badly injured,but somehow when the clone raised his hand to strike Corn's right shoulder,Corn easily bended his knees and lowered his head,then when the chidori passed through the air ontop of Corn's head,Corn just looked up and kicked the clone and so did Corn while he jumped
up he aimed for his back and simply touched his back.He disapepared and Corn landed on the lake and getting on his knees since he had waisted a bunch of chakra.

((Speed,Dex,Chakra)
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Training Place   Cornelio's Training Place I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:42 am

((Chakra Training's are seperae from these.))
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Training Place   Cornelio's Training Place I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Then give me for speed and Dexterity
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Training Place   Cornelio's Training Place I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:26 pm

Speed: 14
Dexterity: 13
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Training Place   Cornelio's Training Place I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:04 pm

Once he trained each day for hours,he headed back towards his house near Kage Building.The first thing he would rest for hours,sometimes in the day.Second,he would take a shower and got in his clothes.Last thing he did wwas get some breakfast and right away get out of the house as soon as possible.He went to some shops to gather some stuff and visited some houses to say hello to some friends.Now everyday he uses his sharingan around to get used to it and learn more.After his daily routine he walked to his training place.

He looked through his backpack and took some materials out and placed them in his pockets.He had some kunais and shurikens left on his legs pouches and two on his butt pouches.Once he was ready to start he did soem handsigns ten shadow clones appeared.They walked over to the lake to make ten water clones.He did the necessery handsigns for it and they appeared.He told them what was going to happen,"This is how is going to go,you guys are going to throw kunais and shurikens to try and hit me,this will help my sharingan to see more movements easily.Okay vanish and be hidden nicely.............."

Since Corn couldn't see them anymore he would need to concentrate and he would need to maybe use his ears on this one.He just jumped into the forest becuase he thought they might be there.He walked around for a while until he heard some leafs blowing and he thought it might be a kunai or something so he looked around to see one coming right at him,so he just moved to the side letting the kunai hit the ground,he looked over to the way the kunai came from and the shadow was gone.Okay that was good,that's how every other one should be.......

He kept walking deeper into the forest once he spotted a shadow next to a bush,he thought that might be a shadow clone.he Through one shuriken,Corn quickly blocked it with his sword and he thought it was only a distraction since he threw it face to face.It was another clone threw two kunais at him at his back,so Corn just hit the ground watching the kunais hit the ground right infront of corn's head.Corn ran away a little until he saw another shuriken aiming for his leg.He simply dodged it watxhing more than just two or three kuanis aiming at his chest.

He did handsigns holding his breath then releasing it to the direction of the attack,it also burned three clones.once he kept running out of the forest into an area with a lot of water,the water clones appeared attacking him close ranged with weapons or bared handled.They also had sharingan too,but were weaker since they only got a tenth of Corn's strong.They atleast landed some punches and cuts on his back.once they were defeated there was even more water around the place.

The shadow clones were left and few hours passed before corn could finish the fight.He had to walked out of the forest once the fight was done.He just wanted to go to sleep and sat next to the tree where hsi backpack was.He used it as a pillow and right away went to sleep.The noise of birds woke him up.He took a guess about time and he thought it was around ten in the morning.He wanted to start training with his sharingan so he just drank water and ate bread with a salad.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Training Place   Cornelio's Training Place I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:08 pm

Speed:13
Dexterity:14
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Training Place   Cornelio's Training Place I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:54 pm

This time he won't use his Sharingan,since he didn't want to waist much chakra and Try to be better without the sharingan.Once he walked over to a Tall,Wide,and strong looking tree,which was standing next to a big Rack.He was goign to Train his Taijutsu and a little of Strengh.He started by leaping forward and spinnin,followed by two spinning kicks one aiming low and one aiming high.It didn't hurt much once he landed the kicks on the Tree.It was half broken,so He just attacked with punch combos until it fell down.He walked over to the Big rock and he was goign to get his strengh up.

He stared at it looking for a weak spot so it would be easier to break it and faster.He studied the rock and try what he was thinking and with his left hand he quickly punched down at the rock breaking it in half.Little pieces flew everywhere and some landed on his shirt.So he was goign to train more on strengh so he did push ups and placed on his wrist and arms weights being held by a string and Corn covered it with his sleeves.He also placed some on his legs and started jogging around and launching punshes into the air as he jogged.Hours passed and he didn't need to rest,but he was just a little tired.

He finished jogging and ran for five miles until he stopped next to a huge wall of stone.
He threw a couple of conbinations at it,punches followed by kicks,roundhouse kicks.
To destroy the wall he wanted to study it and remembered it was weak to lightning type jutsus and it jsut happens he was stronger with lightning jutsus.As he thought of all the jutsus and techniques he could use,he holded his right wrist andhad his arm down.But before he even holded his wrist he did some handsigns.It was the chidori
He ran forward to the wall and slammed it hard watchign as smoke and dust covered the area.
(Speed,Strengh,and if I can Intelligence.)
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Training Place   Cornelio's Training Place I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:06 pm

Speed: 5
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Training Place   Cornelio's Training Place I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:34 pm

(Intelligence,Speed,Strengh,Dexterity)
Today Corn wanted to start traiining with heading to the Library and read more info of what is going on and new conbinations on jutsus,Taijutsu and other bloodlines.Once he got there he went directly to the Jutsu area.He picked up some books and scrolls.He started with conbinations of different elements and jutsu.He read which element with what element made a good combo, some he could do, some he couldn't.
He closed those books and placed them aside to read different jutsus and how they were created or how to create your own.
He spended a lot of hours there and all his morning and a bit of his afternoon.Once he walked out he went to a place where you could excersice for speed and stamina only.He ran for miles and miles.Once he got out of that place.He walked to a place with only trees and water.He made Shadow clones and Water clones.The real oen made sure he could train more of his strengh and speed.So he made sure he had brought some weights he could rapped around his wrists, elbow, and shoulder.It went the same for his legs.He stretched and did some jogging with the shadow clones for when they disappear he gets the experience.
This time the training was going to be more dangerous, the clones could use jutsus and weapons such as the swords they have.Now that they learned new conbinations
,they wanted to test it out.They were in all directions and around Corn 360.Many rushed in with their swords an taijutsu.Corn could see them slow down when he activated his tamoe three.He started to undersatnd his movements better and where he could fix them.Some where grabbing some huge pieces of rocks by two people and Corn just punched right through them and following with kicks to the stomachs on the Clones.
There where many more left heading at him with great speed and many water clones running to water to make water jutsus.A vortex was heading towards him from the south and some shadow clones made Chidori sword and conbining it to the water and went faster everytime they conbined the jutsu.Corn looked a little nervous there, but he kept his cool and tried dodging it while jumping.He thought he wasn't goign to make it since of the extra weight, but he was etting used to it from his previous trainings that he jumped a little........no a lot higher than before, but he got hit on his right leg because another clone was underground and made another vortex go up.
It only shocked his leg for a couple of seconds, but he was able to shake it off, but to his surprised his clones didn't let him any seconds to rest.Many went at him with their sword, many made conbinations in group.Corn had no chance if he didn't use his sword.One by one kept disappearing and water clones were slashed while trying to make more water jutsus or some fire jutsus.Only three were left and surrounded him, but Corn knew soem moves they were goign to try, once two were closed to him Corn smashed the ground destroying the surrounding area.They losed their control and stand and thats when he saw and opening and slashed them both.
The other clone was to late to defend the clones and he tried to counter,but he got caught on his genjutsu Ephemeral.
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Cornelio's Training Place Left_bar_bleue70/70Cornelio's Training Place Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Cornelio's Training Place Left_bar_bleue120/120Cornelio's Training Place Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Training Place   Cornelio's Training Place I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:19 am

Intelligence 6
Speed 6
Strengh 6
Dexterity 6
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Training Place   Cornelio's Training Place I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:56 pm

After slowly making handsigns for the Shadow clones, he does different handsigns for water jutsus. The clones are dodging every attack heading for them. Once they got hit they disappeared and Corn immediately made water clones, but this time he used fire techniques. Some were alive after the attacks and started to do some melee attacks or with the sword. They lasted for several hours before Corn wanted to leave because he started getting bored.
But he did not leave since he got a new idea. After a few hours of rest, he made new shadow clones and kept exercising and running. They placed traps all over the place. There were about 20 shadow clones and it was all against all.But it was going to get harder since they could only use their speed,dexterity and strengh while carrying Huge rocks on their back and legs while heavy metals were attached to their arms.

So once they scattered all over the forest, water it all started.Corn was goign to get a huge experience from so many shadow clones and how long the fight was going to go. In few minutes they clashed with only bared handled.Some couldn't walk cause of how many mroe wait they had to carry on their back and it felt like gravity was three times stronger. The trapes helped a lot of them, but their Dexterity grew a lot and were untouchable until they grew tired. Some didn't even felt the rocks and metals.
(Dex,Spd,Strg.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Cornelio's Training Place Left_bar_bleue100/100Cornelio's Training Place Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Cornelio's Training Place Left_bar_bleue170/170Cornelio's Training Place Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Training Place   Cornelio's Training Place I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:28 am

Speed: 5
Strength: 5
Dexterity: 6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Training Place   Cornelio's Training Place I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cornelio's Training Place
Page 1 of 1