NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting with the clan leader

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Meeting with the clan leader Left_bar_bleue70/70Meeting with the clan leader Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Meeting with the clan leader Left_bar_bleue120/120Meeting with the clan leader Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Meeting with the clan leader Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:11 am

Asher the Nara leader eanter the meeting hall getting ready for the meeting with the other clan's Asher sat down and waited for them to show up.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Meeting with the clan leader Left_bar_bleue95/95Meeting with the clan leader Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Meeting with the clan leader Left_bar_bleue125/125Meeting with the clan leader Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:51 am

Kiza showed up being invited to meet with the head of the other clans wondering what this meeting was about.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Meeting with the clan leader Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting with the clan leader Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Meeting with the clan leader Left_bar_bleue170/170Meeting with the clan leader Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:48 am

Ayame came to the clan meeting. She didn´t even have a smallest idea what that was about but still showed up because she had nothing better to do anyways.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Meeting with the clan leader Left_bar_bleue260/260Meeting with the clan leader Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Meeting with the clan leader Left_bar_bleue400/400Meeting with the clan leader Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:49 pm

((You guys know i can't come because im a out law now))
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Meeting with the clan leader Left_bar_bleue70/70Meeting with the clan leader Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Meeting with the clan leader Left_bar_bleue120/120Meeting with the clan leader Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:03 pm

OOC:ya that what the meeting about lol
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:25 pm

"it seems only two leaders could make it will lets start this meeting now" Asher said as he look at the two clan leaders.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Meeting with the clan leader Left_bar_bleue95/95Meeting with the clan leader Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Meeting with the clan leader Left_bar_bleue125/125Meeting with the clan leader Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:09 pm

Kiza looked at him, "So can you tell us why we came here now? Also I would like to have an alliance with the both of your clans. So all three of us will have someone to fall back on if any other clan starts trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Meeting with the clan leader Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting with the clan leader Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Meeting with the clan leader Left_bar_bleue170/170Meeting with the clan leader Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:15 pm

Ayame looked the clan leader started speaking. "I also want to know why we came. If it is just a waste of time I am out of here". she acted like she didn't even hear Kiza's alliance offering.
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:11 am

Asher reach down and grab a book he then started to flip throue it and place the book on the table with a Name that says Dawn, Asher look at them and said "i have information that dawn will try to take over the five nations we need to form a alliance like Kiza said if we need to win so Ayame what do you say?"

Last edited by Asher Nara on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:11 am

Kiza looked at Ayame wondering why she ignored him when he said something then explained the thing happening with Dawn.
"Dawn was the previous Hokage, I know all about him being from Konaha. He defiantely won't be an easy opponent we need all of us to form an alliance and maybe even more to defeat him." Kiza said informing the two.
Back to top Go down
Kizaru
The Tsuchikage
The Tsuchikage
Kizaru

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Meeting with the clan leader Left_bar_bleue0/0Meeting with the clan leader Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Meeting with the clan leader Left_bar_bleue0/0Meeting with the clan leader Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:11 pm

"If your discussing taking down a missing-nin, i'm sure Iwagakure can lend you aid." He said sneaking in unnoticed, he was eavesdropping on the earlier statements, "Its good to see the clans comingling, amongst themselves." At points Sozori didn't make any sense, but their was some truth behind his words. Jumping down he twirled into a barrel role.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:18 pm

Ayame started thinking 'I wonder if I should create an alliance or not. If I don't I could fight with other clans. But if I do I might have a change to fight former Hokage plus alliance is good for the clan'. Ayame had done thinking and came to a decision. "Alright I form an alliance with you since former Hokage could become a problem while he is running loose". Suddenly Ayame heard someone speaking. Ayame didn't notice that it was their ally but thought that there were enemy in the meeting. She quickly turned around, crossed her hands and used Teshi Sendan the person who spoke.
Back to top Go down
Kizaru
The Tsuchikage
The Tsuchikage
Kizaru

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:25 pm

"Is that how you act, when adressing the Tsuchikage, hahaha. I'm just messing with you, I brought it upon myself sneasking about." Chuckling as he stepped back several times doing the reverse of her movements evading them as is they were a routine drill, "Very quick to react, you must be a great leader." Sozori stepped to her side and walked past her slowly taking a seat in a medium sized wooden chair, the feeling of shock still rang through the room, but he acted like it was an everyday occurance.
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:32 pm

Asher eyes look at the ninja and said "have you wonder why here no guards posted here? will why would there be with three clan leader we dont need gaurds."
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:38 pm

Kiza just stared at the Tsuchikage wondering if he was truly intrested in becoming an ally or just trying to trick them. He seemed friendly, Kiza just wondered if he was too friendly or not. Looking back at Asher and Ayame he continued talking.
"So the Nara, Kaguya, and Hyuuga Clans are all allied now?" Kiza asked assuring what he had thought.
If they both said yes the Hyuuga Clan would now be allied with three clans and things would be more peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Kizaru
The Tsuchikage
The Tsuchikage
Kizaru

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:11 pm

"That is wonderful." He said with a bright smile shufflng in his seat he adjusted his hat slightly tilting it and said, "I'm glad I came, alliances are always fun." Sozori said it in a sarcastic tone, with a slight grin behind it.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:04 am

Ayame looked at the Tsuchikage. She slowly bowed her head. "My apologies". Ayame had no idea what the Kage or others were thinking. Ayame turned to Kiza. "At least Kaguya is allied with your clan." Ayame looked all the people at the meeting. 'Nara clan and Hyuuga clan have good jutsus. And Tsuchikage from my clan is probably even stronger than me.' Ayame smiled a little. 'I really wonder what is everyone thinking about'. He looked at Tsuchikage now. "Tsuchikage. Alliances aren't fun.. they are just needed sometimes. And Nara.. I guess you must have at least some infromation about Dawn. Am I right? I would like to hear everything".
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:17 am

"yes i have some information, i heard that he have reform the group Akatsuki, he is calling his group the Neo-Akatsuki, Ayame have you heard of the past Organization Akatsuki?" Asher said as he look at Ayame waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:04 am

"I have heard this and that about Akatsuki. Only rumors" Suddenly she remembered something. "Oh.. Right. Akatsuki. They went after Bijuu once.. right? But are there still Bijuus around?." Ayame a looked little confused
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:28 pm

"Asher is correct. Dawn left to reform the Akatsuki calling it the Neo-Akatsuki and they aren't looking for Bijuu anymore they're searching for ninja with curse marks instead." Kiza said while looking at Ayame.
"This is an extremely serious matter. We need to gather our forces find out who has these curse marks they are in search for an protect them." Kiza said looking back and forth at the three others.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:24 pm

"Curse Marks?" Ayame was little surprised 'Wonder what they plan to do with those?'. Ayame started thinking. "I don't recall seeing any curse marks but I know where we should look. Chunin Exams, someone there probably has one. I am not sure but It would be still good to check". Ayame turned to Tsuchikage "Well leader of Iwagakure. Don't you have any young shinobi with curse marks?". 'He probably don't but it would be still good to know'
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:35 pm

"Curse Marks? then we need to fake a Curse Mark and have it place on some one then wait till Dawn come and we jump him. i know its risky but thats the only chance we have" Asher said looking at both Kiza and Ayame "i have some old book from the past sannin called orochimaru it have photos of Curse Marks so we can copy those".
Back to top Go down
Kizaru
The Tsuchikage
The Tsuchikage
Kizaru

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:29 am

(OOC: I know this sounds mean, but asher you should probably work on your grammer take your time when you post. It makes it diffucult to read when its jumbled.)

"I've heard about curse marks, but I have no one in my village that bears one. To answer your question." Sozori smiled andcracked hi back over the edge of the chair stretching arms extended wide. He shuffled a bit getting a bit more comfortable as he saw the meeting might take a bit longer, "Your idea might work asher, but if you failed the person who faked the mark would probably die so I would put a skilled ninja to act as a genin, a small one."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:34 am

Ayame looks Asher and then Kizara. "I Wonder if that would work. I think Dawn is quite skilled and also quite smart but it would be still good to try it". Ayame turned to Kiza. "But if we are going to use this plan I suggest Kiza to get fake curse mark. He probably has the eye of Byakugan. Am I right Kiza?". Ayame didn´t wait for answer because it was certain that Hyuuga clan leader had Byakugan. "You probably are pretty skilled. Also you have the 360 degree view. Oh almost forgot the one little detail. Dawn was a previous Hokage so you would know him at least a little." Ayame slowly turned to Asher. "So basically If we are going to play your idea I think that Kiza is the best choice"
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:36 am

"No!!! Kiza and Dawn are from the same village so Dawn must know he doesn't have a curse mark so we need someone who Dawn never meet before". Asher close his eyes for a bit and reopen them and continue to speak "we need to get Dawn in the forest so my plan will work so we will ambush him and set the forest on fire by having any clan members that can use fire on the forest not even Dawn will survive this assault".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the clan leader   Meeting with the clan leader I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with the clan leader
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next