NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding something more.... {private}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Finding something more.... {private} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue96/96Finding something more.... {private} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
Finding something more.... {private} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue111/111Finding something more.... {private} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

Finding something more.... {private} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding something more.... {private}   Finding something more.... {private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:59 pm

den nodded when Jakusha told him he would be in a team of four, with another member of his clan as well as a Hyuuga like Jakusha, and someone else. He wondered how strong the others were, hopefully they were talented like he seemed to be. He understood what the tests would be, and knew that Jakusha was right and he needed to rest, he was doing his best to hide it but he had trouble moving his arms since he last used his lightning techinque. I don't mind. Den said, hoping he wouldn't have to be a spy in this village.

Den got onto the clones back, disliking the fact he needed to be carried to his new village, he hoped he never had to feel this weak again. He vowed that he would train even harder once he was able too, so he would never be in this situation again.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Finding something more.... {private} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Finding something more.... {private} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Finding something more.... {private} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Finding something more.... {private} - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Finding something more.... {private} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding something more.... {private}   Finding something more.... {private} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:20 pm

As Den got on the clones back, they bolted off, moving as fast as they can, trying to get Den back to the Otogakure Hospital, so he can rest and get his rest back. "It should only take you a day (one good sized post) to get your strength back....once that happens....it's up to you what happens next." At the speed they were moving, it didn't take long for them to reach Otogakure's Hospital. He found Den a room and gave him the space he needed to rest. "There....take your time and get your strength back...and once you are one hundred percent, you can meet your other teammates....so get your rest....you deserve it." The Clone dispersed, and Jakusha walked out the room, smiling. I got the four....now for him to rest, then I'll test them to find the right leader.....I wonder who it will be....

(OOC: you can do the healing post now or do it in Otogakure....but they haven't made my Hospital yet...so it's up to you, also, after your next post, it's up to you if it continues.)
Back to top Go down

Finding something more.... {private}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2