NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

all alone (open to all)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
all alone (open to all) Left_bar_bleue0/0all alone (open to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
all alone (open to all) Left_bar_bleue63/63all alone (open to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)

all alone (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: all alone (open to all)   all alone (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:49 pm

It was beautiful night.There was a full moon shining down on the village.Everything was great. Everything... besides herocou. Hero had his nice light orange hoody on and was on his way home. While he was walking he was looking down sad. "Why does the world hate me." Hero thought. "He was the only one who cared, the only one who knew I existed." Hero looked down. "Sensei!" Hero tightened his fist. Hero's face turned emotionless. Not sad, not mad, not blood thirsty. Just a plain face.

Last edited by herocou on Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
all alone (open to all) Left_bar_bleue95/95all alone (open to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
all alone (open to all) Left_bar_bleue125/125all alone (open to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: all alone (open to all)   all alone (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:17 pm

Kiza heard the kid talking and began walking towards the voice. He just stood there watching the unknown Konaha Genin as he seemed to be depressed which Kiza heard in his voice. He face was emotionless. Kiza needed a new teammate and this kid seemed to be in need of a little determination boost. First Kiza tested his awareness abilities just standing there watching him seeing how long it takes for him to notice he was there.
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
all alone (open to all) Left_bar_bleue0/0all alone (open to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
all alone (open to all) Left_bar_bleue63/63all alone (open to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)

PostSubject: Re: all alone (open to all)   all alone (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:25 pm

Hero still walked down to his house and took a took a big sigh. He turned toward the direction the genin was looking but then turned back and began walking back to his house.Hero grabbed a kunai that was in his hoody pocket but hero continued to walk to his house, acting like he didn't know anyone was there and making sure the other person did get any sense herocou saw him or her.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
all alone (open to all) Left_bar_bleue95/95all alone (open to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
all alone (open to all) Left_bar_bleue125/125all alone (open to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: all alone (open to all)   all alone (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:57 pm

Kiza seen how he looked but guessed the ninja must've not noticed him. He quickly jumped onto a rooftop nearby following him from rooftop to rooftop. Kiza activated his Byakugan studying the ninja's chakra system. He noticed he was wielding something in his hand by the way his hand was but couldn't specify what. Kiza carefully prepared himself for combat wanting to test this new ninja, in hopes of finding something out about him.
---------------------------------------
Kiza Hyuuga
Health:105//Chakra:58((63-5))
Strength:20//Dexterity:15//Speed:15//Intelligence:10

Hero
Health:100//Chakra:50
Strength:10//Dexterity:10//Speed:10//Intelligence:10
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: all alone (open to all)   all alone (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:28 pm

Herocou finally arrived at his house but suddenly felt an increase of chakra. Hero looked around and pulled out the kunai he was holding. "Who is there?" Hero looked around. Hero stood still and closed his eyes. He tried to sense where the chakra was coming from. "There!" Hero shouted while he threw the kunai toward the perspn's direction.
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: all alone (open to all)   all alone (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:39 pm

Hero then remembered hearing someone follow him earlier. Hero created two haze clones and made them search.Five minutes later they found Kiza on the roof tops. The clones disappereared and the true herocou approached kiza. "Aren't you one of the sannin? What are you doing following me?" Hero asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: all alone (open to all)   all alone (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:57 pm

Kiza stood up straight and grinned.
"I was testing you since you're going to be my future pupil after the Chuunin Exams. I figured I'd check on your skills." Kiza said moving into his gentle fist stance waiting to see if he would make a move or wait.
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: all alone (open to all)   all alone (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:53 pm

"Oh... well it's an honor." Hero got into his stance. all alone (open to all) B3b75710. Hero then lunged at his opponent with a punch to the face. "Take this he shouted. Hero prepared his other hand to counter a counter attack if he had one.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: all alone (open to all)   all alone (open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:14 pm

Kiza smirked as he threw his forearm up blocking the punch and moving Herocu's arm out of his way then dropping down quickly using a sweep kick aiming for around Herocu's knees. He aimed here so if he jumped he would still have a tiny chance of hitting his ankles causing some damage. This was one of Kiza's favorite Techniques because it was so easy to pull off and caused more than little damage.

------------------------------------------------------------
Kiza Hyuuga
Health:105//Chakra:63
Speed:15//Dexterity:15//Strength:20//Intelligence:10

((Fill in your stats))
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: all alone (open to all)   all alone (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:33 pm

Hero juped up noticing kiza was aiming for his knees. Since hero wasn't fast enough the kick got his feet and tripped him. Hero landed on his hands and jumped from a handstand to purposely crouching on the ground. Hero pulled out a kunai and attempted to trip kiza with a sweep kick.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: all alone (open to all)   all alone (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:45 pm

((Since you are new to roleplaying on here and have better stats than me even though I have more Jutsu and things, would you like to fighting just roleplaying or with stats as well?))
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: all alone (open to all)   all alone (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:43 pm

((OCC:i'm more familiar with rping. but i am also willing to learn new things. So i dont care))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: all alone (open to all)   all alone (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:10 pm

((Let's just roleplay for this time around so I can get familiar with your style of writing. Then next time we will use stats.))

Kiza was tripped successfully with the sweep kick but quickly used his hands as substitute legs and kicked towards the kunai in his opponent's hand in hopes of knocking it out. Then he pushed upwards landing back on his hands getting back into his Gentle Fist stance. Kiza grinned seeing how he quickly adapted to Kiza's moves and used them against him.
'Impressive.' Kiza thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: all alone (open to all)   all alone (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:32 pm

Kiza quickly kicked the hunai out of his hands. "Wow!" Hero thought. Kiza ,now a few feet away from , got into his hyuuga stance. Hero then ran toward Kiza with his fist pulled back. While running toward him he made the boar handsign and then pulled his fist back again. Now fire was leaking from his fist. Hero attempted to hit kiza in the stomach and shouted "SHORYUKEN!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: all alone (open to all)   all alone (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:39 pm

Kiza had made a handsign shouting, "Temporary Body Paralysis Technique!" Just Herocou reached within two feet of him so Kiza knew if this Jutsu didn't catch him Kiza was taking some damage and that would lead to a bad start in the fight. Now Kiza was thinking a few steps ahead having a very good plan in the making but all this would be stalled depending on the outcome of this jutsu he just used.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: all alone (open to all)   all alone (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:14 pm

Just one foot away from hitting kiza hero froze. "I can't move." Hero thought. "THIS IS BAD NO HE CAN ATTACK AND I WON"T BE ABLE TO DODGE MY ATTACKS" Hero began to sweat "This is gonna hurt." hero"s heart began to beat fast "no no nooooo!"
((occ: my stupid keyboard is screwing with e so i couldn"t puctuate really good sorry))

Last edited by herocou on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
all alone (open to all) Left_bar_bleue96/96all alone (open to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
all alone (open to all) Left_bar_bleue111/111all alone (open to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: all alone (open to all)   all alone (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:35 pm

(I don't think you could get tomoe one that way Hero, especially seeing as Kiza has barely done anything to you other then paralyze you, so if this was a stat based fight your helath would be nearly if not compleely full, so your not even close to a near death experience. I was in a similar fight when I got my tomoe one, but i was hit by attacks that took out large fractions of my health, so my character had a good reason to think he was going to die. also Dawn stated in the rules that it would have to be a situation where the Sharingan would help you survive, and right now your sharingan isn't helping you at all.)

Den walked threw the streets of Konoha, his red eyes full of anger, why could i not kill that bastard, why couldn't i be stronger. Den thought, thinking back to his fight with Dawn, and how he had just played around with him and Zero.... and tried to make him share the blame for killing their parents. Den would have to train even harder then before if he was going to reach Dawn's level.

Den soon saw what seemed like a fight between two leaf shinobi, he could tell by the bands they wore on their bodies. Den himself had a sound village band on his left shoulder. Den watched as one of the two was paralyzed, watching as the user manipulated his chakra to do so with his new Sharingan. what are they doing? Den thought as he continued to walk towards them, wondering how they would react to his sound village symbol, he didn't know if the village would be angry because Jakusha stole one of their Genin. Hey, what are you doing? Den said when he was about ten meters from the two, not hiding his sound village band.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
all alone (open to all) Left_bar_bleue400/400all alone (open to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: all alone (open to all)   all alone (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:51 pm

(OOC....this is a spar....to test your character as stated early on in the topic...not a life and death situation, so your sharingan activating isn't happening yet....a simple spar for practice isn't going to activate it...also, Kiza isn't aiming to kill you, his character stated a simple spar....you are having your character over react just so you can have the sharigan one tomoe....thats what I see....you haven't lost any health, nor has blood been spilt....when I was fighting Den, I nearly killed him...thats how he got his tomoe....having your character chicken out just to get one tomoe isn't how you do it, and simple spar will definitely NOT give you one tomoe....this is a cheep move as your character isn't in danger so assuming he will die, when it's a spar, is a cheap, let alone a dumb attempt to get your sharingan.)
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: all alone (open to all)   all alone (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:21 am

(Edited...jerks lol)

Hero was still frozen while when he saw the lonly genin walk pass him. "Alone?"Hero thought. He sinced the anger and emotcion the genin felt while The genin stopped about ten meters away from him. He gave a little smirk. "Just like me." Hero thought. The technique slowly began to wear off but hero was still frozen.

Hey, what are you doing?
He looked at the guy and said "We're sparring. What are you doing?" Hero asked the sound ninja.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: all alone (open to all)   all alone (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:20 am

Kiza released Herocou from his Jutsu as he noticed the ninja.
"Who are you and why are you in Konaha?" Kiza asked letting his gaurd down slightly just seeming to be relaxed.
He didn't want to take any chances on this going farther then needed so he stayed at the distance he was and just continued talking.
"You fell for those tricks the Sound Leader played on you huh?" Kiza asked nodding his head side to side as he seen the Sound Headband

Last edited by Kiza Hyuuga on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
all alone (open to all) Left_bar_bleue96/96all alone (open to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
all alone (open to all) Left_bar_bleue111/111all alone (open to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: all alone (open to all)   all alone (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:57 am

(My character isn't from Konoha, well i assume he was born their seeing as he is Dawn's brother but he was raised in Kusagakure as an orphan, and later switched over to Otogakure. So as far as you know I'm an Uchiha from Sound Village that snuck into your village.)
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: all alone (open to all)   all alone (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:15 pm

((I got you mixed up with someone else XP sorry. I edited my post.))
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: all alone (open to all)   all alone (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:42 pm

(Thank You)

Den was surprised by the fact that they weren't hostile to him, didn't they know that he could be here on some mission that might do something bad to their village, like perhaps stealing one of their Genin or killing someone important. Den shook his head when one of the boys, a Hyuuga from the looks of it, asked him if he feel for Jakusha's tricks. Jakusha didn't trick me into anything, he offered me to join a team he was creating and I accepted. Have you ever met Kaito Uchiha? He's a member, from this village if I'm not mistaken. Also we have someone else joining the team, I have trouble remembering her name but she's a Hyuuga like you. it seems people are starting to notice that the Leaf Village isn't that safe anymore. Den said, explaining that many shinobi liked Jakusha's offer by using people he may know as an example, as well as trying to insult the Hyuuga boy's village, seeing as he insulted Den's.

Den's eyes were half closed, almost as if he were bored, and hid his second tomoe on each eye from view. Den was still surprised that they didn't seem to care that Jakusha was stealing Genin from their village, which was pretty much all it contained. I see why Jakusha is so worried about this village being destroyed. Den thought to himself, mentally shaking his head. Den looked backtoward the Hyuuga and the other boy, wondering how they would respond to his comment.
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: all alone (open to all)   all alone (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:28 pm

Hero fell to the ground as the jutsu completly wore off. "Who are these people? Kaito, jakusha , I don't know any one here." Hero said while getting back up. "Well, this has been fun kiza and sound ninja guy,but i should go back to be alone again." Hero bowed to kiza since he was a sannin and he jumped from the roof top and held his hand out too the ninja."By the way, I'm Herocou Uchiha."
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: all alone (open to all)   all alone (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:06 pm

Kiza nodded bowing back to Herocou out of respect. And Kiza grinned putting his hands behind his back and bowing to the stranger from the Sound.
"So are you Denkiteki Uchiha I've heard about? You have much respect. And if Nami would want to join the Sound I would have no choice but to let her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all alone (open to all)   all alone (open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all alone (open to all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next