NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

all alone (open to all)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
all alone (open to all) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue96/96all alone (open to all) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
all alone (open to all) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue111/111all alone (open to all) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

all alone (open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: all alone (open to all)   all alone (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:32 pm

Den looked toward the shinobi as he left, surprised to find that he was an Uchiha like Den. Ever since I found out I was an Uchiha i have been meeting them everywhere. Den thought, wondering why this Herou guy didn't have his Sharingan activated, or if he had just deactivated it and Den had never noticed it. He might not have his Sharingan yet, I didn't get mine until recently. Den thought, though he wondered why he wouldn't have the Sharingan yet, Maybe that's why he and this guy were fighting, so he could get it. Den thought.

Den was surprised that this guy knew his name, and that he was respected. Also it seemed that the shinobi did know nami, the girl that was joining the Sound Four, or Two, depending on where Jakusha assigned her. den bowed down to the Leaf shinobi before he spoke, sfraid that he might insult him if he didn't, and wanting to show he was respectful. Yeah, that's me, though I prefer to be called Den. So what is your name?
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
all alone (open to all) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0all alone (open to all) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
all alone (open to all) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue63/63all alone (open to all) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)

all alone (open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: all alone (open to all)   all alone (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:20 pm

Hero began to walk into his house watching his to new first friends chat. "I'll see you guys later and Den stop by from time to time okay. I get bored and i'll do anything to do something intresting around here. There have been some rumors about stuff going on here but im not involved. I wish I was. See you guys later." Hero said walking into his house with a smirk.

(Hero walked out of topic)
Back to top Go down

all alone (open to all)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2