NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaito's Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kaito's Training Left_bar_bleue0/0Kaito's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Kaito's Training Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaito's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Kaito's Training Empty
PostSubject: Kaito's Training   Kaito's Training I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:39 pm

Kaito started to train in the plains of Otogakure he started to practise his jutsu and everything to improve his ability's. He enjoyed his training and he was also interested in becoming stronger as well he wanted to impress Jaku so he trained his hardest. He always trained with his sharingan as well so his bloodline would get the experiance too he also hoped to get to tomeo 2 as well but he would need to be his best to do that.

I would like to improve my Health, Chakra, Strength, Speed, Dexterity and Inteligence.
Back to top Go down
http://friends-878.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kaito's Training Left_bar_bleue400/400Kaito's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Kaito's Training Left_bar_bleue403/403Kaito's Training Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

Kaito's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito's Training   Kaito's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:23 pm

Strength: 2....
Speed: 3
Dexterity: 2....
Intelligence: 4

You're going to have to much more specific on that...

(Leaving to the admins to assign health and chakra)
Back to top Go down

Kaito's Training
Page 1 of 1